Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harem RP Interest Check

Hello all,

Thank you for stopping by to check out my search! I was actually really looking to RP out a Harem-style RP with a girl or a number of girls. Essentially it would follow the same lines of a standard Harem where it'll be one guy with at least three or four women (depending on the interest check level). What will be different, though, is that there will need to be a mix between submissive girls and dominant girls.

Essentially, the story is that at the world's end, the male population of the human race is decimated. However, one man still retains a large portion of the world's money. He constantly hires slavers to capture beautiful women of all sexual positions (dominant, submissive, switch) to come to his island for his gratification. There is no escape from the island so the women must learn to adapt to their new life as well, being trapped to serve his gratification.

Something important to note here is that this is essentially a smut-oriented RP. Various kinks can come into play but nobody will be forced into something they don't like. Just make sure we discuss these things beforehand. I also want to say that I will be taking the male role so at this time, only female roles will be accepted.

Hope to hear back from people soon!

You all do know the opening poster hasn't been on for nearly a month right and was only on to post for like a couple of days.

Sorry for the delay in response! My life got kinda crazy in the past month but I'm super glad people are interested. If you are all still up for it, I'd be more than happy to get something going with you all. :3

Here's to hoping we can garner a bit more interest as well.

Back
Top Bottom