Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Scandal((Revan Leonhart/butterfly0408))

In the dream world, he continues to kiss her as his tongue gently pokes at as it traces her lips, seeking entrance into her mouth.

In the real world he nuzzled close to her as he tries to warm up his body. His hands slowly trace up her sides as he gave her breasts a soft poke before gently sliding his hands over her breasts. He gently gave them a soft squeeze as he gently sucked on her neck. "Hm... I wonder if I should tweak the dream a bit more." He thought to himself, a little bit worried on how her dream self was acting.

As his tongue poked at her lips, trying to urge her to part them, a smile crossed her plump lips, both within the dream and out. But it was in the dream where they then parted for him as well, her own tongue meeting his once her slipped it within her lips. A little jolt of pleasure coursed through her then body.

His groping surely had something to do with the small waves of pleasure beginning to spread to ever part of her body, especially the most sexually sensitive ones. Licking her lips a bit, her body rubbed against his touch, nuzzling her breasts against his hands as he caressed them through her night dress.

In the dream his tongue gently wrapped around hers as he gently pulls her body closer to his.
In reality he gave her breasts another soft squeeze through her night dress as she nuzzled them against his hands. He was quite pleased of her reaction to his touches as he gave her neck another soft kiss, letting his fangs gently run across her neck as it would give her a pleasurable sensation. (Couldn't think of much. ^ ^; )

Larissa had a matching reaction to his fangs brushing over her skin both outside the dream and within as well. A great moan escaped her and she jolted, pressing her body even closer to his, "I... I don't even... I don't even know you name..." she whispered before returning to kissing him, their tongues dancing erotically once more.

He smirked. "Just call me Pharos..." He whispered back before he continued to kiss her. In his dreams he got a bit more adventurous as his hands slip up her stomach, and to her chest. Though while most men would have been eager, he was a bit more shy about it, his hands taking their time before he would gently grasp her breasts.

In reality he smirked at her reaction from his fangs. "What a kinky woman." He playfully said as he gave her neck a soft bite. Of course, this was just enough pressure for her to feel a wonderful sensation. One of his hands move down her body as he placed it in between his legs. He then ran a hand up her inner thigh.

Back
Top Bottom