Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dark Scandal((Revan Leonhart/butterfly0408))

butterfly0408

Singularity
The conversation around the table was the usual. The elite all having what they considered to be pleasant conversation. What they thought to be clever jokes, all laughing, inflating one another's egos. Yes, much of the usual.

It truly bored Larissa, almost to the point of falling asleep or even to tears. She sat at her spot next to her mother, who sat next to her father. On the other side of her sat her sister, and her husband. Across from her... her brother and HIS wife. She was the last one in the nest, but had no interest in finding someone to settle with. She still had a season or two left before she would be forced to marry. To her that meant that she had the time. She only hoped that some more interesting prospects for husbands showed up before that time ran out.

If she could have her way, she would never wed. Being tied to a boring man for the sake of society, what a yawn. Larissa had fire and passion in her very heart and soul. Oh the things she would do if only she could get away with them. Anything and everything to just feel free! Run naked through the night air! Scream at the top of her lungs in the middle of a crowded room! Love and be loved by a man she should not. Scandalous things. Even if people just knew the types of things in her head would be enough to get her black listed in society.

But no one knew. She just sat there looking like the perfect picture of a young lady of their world. Yes, no one knew.

Little did she know that someone in that very room would save her from the boredom of the life of a noble.

Pharos lets out a sigh. His outer appearance was that of a mere elegant waiter. He looked rather bored, but once someone called him over he put on a fake smile as he would go to serve whoever had called him. The alias of his outer Appearance was 'Alan Shepard', a name that he found using a bit too much.

Though inside of his outer shell beats the heart of an Incubus, and he was on a mission. Every few decades he would pick a random woman, and make her his little toy. This time he wanted a bit of a challenge, and decided to go after a noble. Mostly for the fact that they have a lot of pride, which meant they were harder to break... but he also wanted to see the look on the face of a high ranking noble becoming nothing more than a mere toy.

He lets out a sigh, as he looked around.. however, his eyes suddenly crossed paths with Larissa's eyes.

Larissa paused the same moment he did, right in the middle of saying something never the less. For a moment time just seemed to halt, freeze. There was something in the connection between their eyes... she could not put it in words, but there was just something there. The moment was no longer that that of a heartbeat in reality and before she knew it, the connection was broken and she was back in her conversation, but even afterwards, her eyes occasionally sought out the mysterious and handsome waiter she shared a secret moment with this evening. Little did she know, they were destined to share more.

The two's eyes had meet as he felt that he couldn't pull himself away... though he started to realize that she might have been the one he was looking for. He tried to find ways to slip towards their table, wanting to find out more about the woman. Though as his boss told him to wait on her table, he smiled as he happily walked over to their table. "Dinner will be served soon... in the meantime, does anybody need a fresh cup of tea? Perhaps some wine?" He asked the family, acting the part of the waiter.

Everyone at the table gave a list of the things then wanted ranging from her mother wanting the tea to wine for the men, and champagne for the other ladies. She was the last one, but the whole while her eyes had been watching him. There was some kind of fire burning inside her that wanted to be quenched, but she could not say that aloud. What she did finally say, in a tone that one could tell her mouth had suddenly gone dry, "Champagne..."

He occasionally gave a few quick, but subtle looks at her... noticing that she had kept her eyes on him the whole time he was there. After he got her order, he gave her a warm smile. "Okay then. I'll be back soon with your drinks." He said as he slipped away from the table and into the kitchen to fetch drinks. "Hm... how strange... usually they always keep their eyes on me when I'm working the charm." He murmured to himself.

Soon he slipped out of the kitchen with a tray of glasses filled with tea, wine, and Champagne. He sets down the drinks in the appropriate places, and as he placed Larissa's Champagne down in front of her. "If you need anything else, please give me a call..." He said as he gave them a polite bow.

Everyone else at the table just brushed off his offer to come if they called. They had their drinks, what more did they care about a waiter. By god they were rich! That is everyone... but Larissa. "Thank you," she returned, just as politely to him. Taking the glass into her hand and raising it to give him a slight toast before lifting it to her lips and taking a drink, her eyes still never leaving his face.

He smiled as he looked directly into her eyes and gave her a polite bow before he returned to his duties. After a few minutes, he came back with plenty of dishes, though as he sets the plates of food down, he kept an ear out for any information on this family... who they were, where they lived... and where Larissa was living.

He only found a few small tidbits, but he if took the time to piece them all together, he'd be able to follow them right to where he wanted.

The family's given name was Ashtor which was a large clue really, considering on of the local estates was called Ashtor Manor. It did not take a genius to discover where this family lived. He would have to do some careful listening, but at once point it was mentioned how Larissa had not yet 'left the nest' as the others had done.

And so he had his answers. The girl he had his eyes on and in turn had eyes upon him lived at the grand Ashtor Manor with her parents. That big house with just the few of them... it must get lonely at times...

He lets out a small sigh to himself once he did peace the information together. It wasn't his ideal situation, with her still living with her parents... but then again, their estate sounded rather big so it didn't sound like it'd be too much of a problem.

Once the family was talking with each other, he decided to get a bit more information. "So, Miss Ashtor..." He said to Larissa as he smiled at her. "Are you going to be joining us at the dance hall?" He asked her curiously. After the dinner, everyone was going to move to the dance hall where they could continue to socialize and dance. However, unlike the dinner, she could just pass up on the chance and just go home. And that was what he was hoping for.

The conversation all came to a halt when he, a common waiter, spoke directly and casually with her, a rich noble of society. Everyone paused and looked to him and to her, waiting to see what she would do in reply to his bold behavior.

Truly, if it were up to her, she would have just casually replied. She would rather speak to the seemingly good tempered waiter any day rather then her stuck up family. But she had to play her part... lord forgive her... "I don't seem to see why it would be any of a waiters business as to my plans."

"Indeed!" her father cut in. "How dare you be so bold to speak to my daughter, a noble lady, a woman far about YOUR station as if she were one of YOUR own!"

He was awarded many a glare from the table. All but Larissa, she was ashamed of this turn of events and could not look in him the eyes.

The waiter paused for a second, though he didn't have look of horror on his face, but was surprisingly calm despite screwing up pretty badly. However, he knew he could turn this around as long as he didn't act like he did something wrong. "Ah, but it's not my business, but rather..." He said as he looked back at the man who had set up the dinner party for a second before looking back to the family in front of him. "....But it's rather m'lord's business. Some dolt miscalculated the head count for the guests for the dinner, so we're a bit short on supplies for the 'surprise' so we're trying to see if the head count for the dance would be less." He said as he moved back and his voice raised back to it's normal pitch. "M'lord told me that he didn't know if Miss Ashtor was going to join us, so he sent me to find out since he was just too embarrassed over the whole thing to ask her. I didn't get any information regarding this matter, so I had to go for such a desperate measure." He said, looking rather disappointed in himself for not thinking of another way.

However, to be honest, outside of the 'surprise' at the ball, the whole thing was just a lie. However he had kept calm and told the lie as if it was the truth, he just hoped that the group will believe his lie. He didn't care if they find out that it was a lie later, since by then 'Alan Shepard' would be long gone. He just needed them to believe it long enough so that he could slip out.

Larissa was even more embarrassed now. The poor man, her family attacking him like that when he was only going his job. Even she attacked him. She was ashamed of her own behavior as well as the behavior of her whole damn family. Before she could offer him an apology, her big mouthed father spoke up once more, "Well why did you just not say so you TWIT!" he roared, much of the room looking now. His wife placed a hand on his shoulder and tried to calm him. There was no need to make that big a scene, especially over just some stupid waiter.

Before her family could speak once again, Larissa quickly found her voice at last, "You may tell you lord that I am feeling under the weather. I believe I shall need to return home. Spinning about a dance floor would be unwise. Thank you, you may go." She gave him an apologetic smile and gave him an opening to escape more of her father's wrath, hoping he'd take it.

"I didn't want to bother you." He said as he bowed. "I shall relay it to M'lord.... I'm terribly sorry to have bothered you." He said as he managed to slip away from the table and walked over to the man hosting the dinner.

From afar it looked like he was telling him Larissa's message... but in reality he was hypnotizing him. "You've never seen my face tonight... and never heard of me before." He said as moved back and quickly slipped into the back room. "Well, that's done and done." He muttered as he opened the window, and did a small check around the room before jumping out of it. The window was about 2 stories high, but before he hit the ground his wings expanded as he makes a soft landing. "Fucking asshole.... " He said, referring to his soon-to-be victim's father.

A short time later, the dinner party guests were all starting to rise one by one and move to the ball room where the dance would be held. Larissa however had her family's carriage brought around. Bidding them all farewell, she departed, telling them she would send the carriage back for them later.

The ride was a peaceful one. She enjoyed being without them all. She loved her family as any good daughter should, but that was not the same as being able to tolerate them.

Some time later, the carriage pulled up in front of the manor. The coachman helped her down and a butler greeted her at the door. She dismissed him at once and as for her maids she gave them the instruction to see a hot bath be readied in her room and then they were dismissed as well. She wanted the night to herself tonight to soak in the tub, rest, and relax.

Little did she know was that the Incubus had snuck into her room and was waiting for her. Though she wouldn't be able to see him since he had a magic barrier that had kept her from seeing him. He also made sure to hypnotize anyone to prevent them from coming to the room. Not that he needed it since she had dismissed her maids.

He patiently waited for her to go to sleep, not being able to do much until then.

Once the tub was filled to the brim, the maids departed and Larissa locked the door behind them. Alone at last. Or so she thought. She had no idea that she was about to put on a show for the creature watching her.

Moving near the tub, Larissa started to shed her clothing. Her jewels were first before she let her hair fall in an elegant tumble of curls down her back. Only then did the clothing start to come off. The dress was a bit complicated for her on her own. It was more common for a maid to help, she Larissa preferred to do things on her own. She was not and invalid damn it. Once the laces were lose, she wiggled her way from the dress, leaving it in a pile on the floor. The rest of the clothing was removed much more swiftly after that. The constricting corset, followed by the shift, soon leaving her naked to his sight. The first time he got a good look at his prey in all her glory as she turned towards him, climbing into the tub where she went about washing herself casually.

When she exposed his body to him, he couldn't help but smile at his catch. Her body was perfectly shaped, and looked very healthy. Though that was to be expected from a noblewoman. Oh how he wanted to seize his prey right now... but he had to be patient. The Incubus already had a plan in mind. He silently went to the bedroom door after the two maids had left their mistress as he locked the door behind them. Of course... there might have been a chance that someone he didn't hypnotize could have walked by their room and heard the noises inside and called for help, so he then sets up a barrier around the room that prevented any sound from leaving the room.

By the time was was done putting up his barriers, she was just rising from the tub. Taking a big fluffy towel, she wrapped it around herself as she stepped from the tub. She had already laid her night dress out before her bath and so after taking a few moments to dry herself, she dropped the towel and donned the silky blue nighty. Moving to her dressing mirror, she sat before it and went about brushing out her hair. For a moment, she could have swore she saw something in the mirror behind her, but when she turned there was nothing. Perhaps a trick of her eyes or she was just tired.

After blowing out all the lights, crossed the room and crawled into the bed. She sighed as she looked up at the ceiling. It usually took her a little while to fall asleep, but tonight, she felt sleep coming over her much quicker then usual.

When she finally fell asleep, he smirked as he walked over to the sleeping maiden. He then smirked as he placed a hand on her forehead as he decided to mess with her dreams a little bit.

In her dreams she'd find herself replaying the events from tonight's party. And yet once it got to the part where the waiter had asked her the question that had set her father off, it was a different question that came out of his mouth. "So Miss Ashtor... will you like me to take you away from this dull life?" He asked her as he extends his hand out for her. When the man asked for this her father didn't go into an outburst. In fact, the room seemed to fade as it was just him, her, and the chair she was sitting on at the table she was sitting at. He smiled warmly at her. "While those rich punks can offer you whatever money can buy, I know they'll never be able to offer what I can..."

In reality the Incubus had sat on her bed as he waited for her to take the bait. As he waited, he gently traced his finger tips along her blanket as he felt the fabric of it.

Within the dream world, Larissa glanced about, watching everything fade away until it was only him, and her and the chance at something more. A chance to escape this life she hated so. She did not know exactly what is was he was offering her, but she knew only one thing... "Anything is better then this..." she told him a moment before reaching out and taking his hand and his bait.

The Incubus smirked as the girl had taken the bait. "Finally, it was getting cold." He said as he slipped into bed next to her. However she would not be able to easily awake from her dream now that she had willingly taken the bait. The incubus smirked as he slowly ran a hand up the side of her body, though his hands stopped before he reached her breast. "Not yet..." He murmured.

In the dream he gently lifted her up to her feet as he gave the top of her hand a soft kiss. "I've seen how've you looked at me the entire night..." He said as he had a playful smile on his face as he moved in closer, their lips nearly touching. Her body would be washed over with tiny waves of a pleasurable feeling(Which was just from him stimulating her body in the real world.).

Her body remained totally still and unmoving in the bed next to him, not even realizing his presence there with her. It was all just a sweet dream to her. Her inner most thoughts and desires. That was what made the visions he planted in her sleeping mind so believable. She really had desired him so to desire him in the dream was not out of the ordinary. If he had not come along and planted these things in her head, she would have no doubt had the same kind of dreams without him.

"There is something about you..." she replied within the dream, "Something that draws me to you. I can't explain it. It just... is. Does that make any sense at all?"

The man in her dream smiled as he moved in closer as he placed his hand on her cheek. "Oh? There's something about you that draws me to you as well...." He murmured as he moved in and gave her lips a soft kiss.

In the real world, the Incubus would place his hand on her hip as he slowly ran his hand up the side of her body. As he did this he placed his lips on her neck as he gave it a soft kiss before giving it a soft suck.

She remained still as he made his move in for a kiss. Her lips only lightly returning the soft, sweet, caress.

Her body in the meantime was responding much more to his real world touches then her meeker dream self was. Sensing him there, her body nuzzled closer to his warmth on this chilled night, nuzzling her neck against his lips. The first of many more moans to come this night escaping her lips. A gentle sound indeed.

Back
Top Bottom