Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search Never Ends ( 1x1 MxF )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all! You can call me "Lich" or "King", though the latter probably is not as popular. Haha Like the title says, I'm currently looking for an RP partner. The one thing I should also mention is that I would like for my partner to be female, as I like to not feel awkward when things get romantic, etc. I'm sorry if that's an issue for anyone but it's come up far too many times in the past that I feel the need to mention it so I don't have to keep repeating myself. In any case, a little bit about myself before I get to the topics...I am 21 years old and currently going to university, which means that I'm going to be quite busy (but I may be able to respond multiple times a day depending). Also, I have been role-playing for about ten to twelve years now. I would like for a long-term RP, one where my partner won't just up and leave without at least letting me know why. I would like it to be active so at least one response per day or at least every other day (though it would be preferred to have a back-and-forth), ((although I'm finding myself unable to get online quite as often due to real life issues so I understand if this is not possible for everyone)). Of course, I'm flexible as there may be times when I am unable to get online as well, just give me a heads-up if possible so I don't spam your inbox with messages. Haha
Also, I can RP in forums, PMS, or over Email/Google Docs. The latter two are preferred over forums though.
These are the only ideas I'm willing to RP at the moment. Sorry!
I am not currently, nor will I ever be, looking for a group RP of any size, onsite or off. I am sorry but they do not retain my interest at all so please do not post links or an advertisement in my thread. Thank you!​

RULES
~Literacy & Activity

First and foremost, literacy. I don't really mind if there are spelling errors every now and again. I also don't mind if the posts aren't very long. As long as neither of these two things happen on a consistent basis. I would also prefer it if my partner could please give me something to respond to! Six paragraphs or more, if you feel comfortable writing that much, is great and all but if it leaves me with nothing to say, my post isn't going to come off nearly as nice as I would like. Other than that, I may add more to this at a later date so please do check in every now and again. Thank you!

As for activity. I don't mind people being busy as I am also quite busy outside of this site. That being said, I would prefer a more active partner as I do enjoy more of a back-and-forth style of roleplay, when we both get the chance. That being said, it's not a requirement by any means. Also, I would like it if my partners could please pm me if they're going to be gone for weeks on end. That way, like I said above, I won't be spamming their inbox with messages wondering what happened or if they want to continue to RP. Lastly, I am more than happy to take in anyone who meets these requirements, even if they have been on hiatus or haven't RPed in quite some time. I try to be fairly flexible when it comes down to it.

~Respect and Kindness

I try to treat all my partners with respect and kindness. I would please ask that my partners do the same for me, otherwise what would be the point in RPing with each other? If there's ever an issue regarding the RP, please feel free to contact me through PM about it, hopefully we'll be able to work something out. Check in with me! Let me know how you're liking the RP or if there's a really great idea you have for it. I'll definitely hear you out and who knows, maybe we can even incorporate it in!

On a side-note, I like OOC PMs as well! Let's get to know each other outside of the RP and become friends, possibly? That way it won't feel as strange to just RP 1x1 with no idea about the other person outside of how they play their character.

Finally, please pay attention to the first post where I say I only RP with females. I know it may sound sexist but to be perfectly fair, if I know I'm RPing with another dude on the other side, it makes the whole RP feel awkward for me. Once again, I'm aware this sounds prejudice but it's a personal qualm of mine. I apologize if this upsets or dissuades anyone from RPing with me.

~Where and When

Whenever I am on! I am very willing to coordinate times between time-zones if my partner wanted to get a back-and-forth going. Just shoot me a PM and ask! If we're both not busy, I will definitely try to get on and get something going.

As for the where aspect. Either PMs, private guilds, or e-mail any of them I'd be willing to do with my partner!

~Other

I reserve the right to add rules as I see fit and potentially based on the interactions with others. Please check back often!

~Welcome To The Scourge~

Onto the 'meat' of this topic...what RPs I'm looking for. Some of these may have a plot so ask me if I have one! Thanks! :)

italics = may need some convincing

Underlined = The role I wish to play (these will not be negotiable, sorry).

RPs

Zombie Apocalypse

Tournament CRAVING! Really looking for this right now.

Regular slice-of-life school (Though, perhaps this can turn into a sort of murder drama?)

Revolutionaries (Modern Era or 1700's/1800's) CRAVING! Really looking for this right now.

Pairings (I would prefer these to be incorporated with one of the other topics as opposed to a stand-alone type deal)

Nurse x OC (Patient?) CRAVING! Really looking for this right now. (I have an idea for this!)

Cheerleader x Student

Teacher x Student

[strike]Boyfriend x Girlfriend[/strike]

Flight Attendant x Passenger
(I have an idea for this! Kinda...)

Best Friends

TV Shows/Movies/Games

Mass Effect
OC x OC or Liara x OC

Harry Potter
Ginny, Hermione, Luna (preferred) x OC OR OC x OC (Particularly for an RP with the Canons) CRAVING!

Fallout (Can tie into post-nuclear theme) OC x OC

Bioshock Infinite Elizabeth (Preferably BaS but vanilla game is also good) x OC CRAVING!

Naruto Ino x OC OR OC x OC OR Mei Terumi (Fifth Mizukage) x OC

Game of Thrones
OC x OC or Eleana Glenmore x Rodrik Forrester or Margaery x OC or Sansa x OC
CRAVING! Really looking for this right now.

The Witcher Series
OC x OC (Witchers) or OC x Sorceress or OC x Ciri CRAVING! Really looking for this right now.

Real Life People

Emma Watson x OC
Natalie Dormer x OC
Riley Reid x OC

These are all the lovely ladies I can think of right now. I'm open to any suggestions of other women you'd like to play though. Just let me know!

That's all for now but they are subject to change depending on if I come up with new ideas or whatever the case may be. So check back often! Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!

Sexual Interests in my RPs (These are a must)

The girls to wear spandex bottoms. Things like leggings, tights, pantyhose, etc.

Cock-and-ball busting to the ultimate extreme

Please let me know if you have any questions about either of these. I will be more than happy to answer them.

One additional note on this is that a dominatrix is not required for these to work, despite common misconceptions.

Sexual Don'ts in RPs

I usually play it by ear so no hard limits here. Just let me know what you'd like as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom