Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Don't Love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

~XO Girl~

Meteorite
Hey there guys!! Im ~XO Girl~ (As you can obviously see) but basically I'm just craving something to do with heartbreak, hurt, betrayal, assassination, sex, violence. Nothing to do with fantasy, something just real! I don't do this often but I don't really like to plan roleplays. I like to see where two characters can take it, it's a lot more interesting. If you like what you see below then don't hesitate to PM me:)

~
He hadn't always been so bad. Well, he had. But the events over the past five years turned him darker than ever. As the former leader of the Italian Mafia, Ryan Porter was kidnapped by the Russian Intelligence. Forced to believe his son was dead, Anthony, Ryan's father, took over the Mafia once again. The Russian Intelligence and Italian Mafia had been rivals for years, and Ryan's bad behaviour hadn't helped that. He was the center of a very large social circle. He owned a very successful -but very illegal- car business in California. Coming from a wealthy family anyway, Ryan had built on that success.

Fucking whoever he wanted, whenever he wanted, he earned himself quite a reputation. Since being kidnapped by the Intelligence, he didn't remember anything. He'd been drugged, made to forget everything about his family. He didn't know the meaning of love. But can the right girl stop him before he destroys himself and everyone he loved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom