Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Student {LittleCookie x Anglemarr}

As Isabelle saw him run off to finish up the recital speech, she packed up some thing in her bag and waited somewhere out of sight, so no one would see her. She knew if anyone would see her, it would look highly suspicious. As she stood waiting, she heard him coming around the corner. She smiled when she saw him and held his hands softly.

"Yeah Im ready. I have my stuff."

Hand in hand, Isabelle was ready to go and experience the first love she had ever had. She knew though they had to be careful on their way out of the school. Someone would see them together. Then she remembered a way to get to the parking lot, a way where no one would see them. But if Isabelle and Gaius were to get there without being seen, they would have to leave now.

"If I remember correctly, teachers park in the west parking lot in the back of the school. We have to get there in the next 10 minutes otherwise people are gonna see us."

He nodded, he'd already fought through crowds of people and soon they'd be fighting to leave the school and get to their cars to get home. "Yeah, we park there" He agreed. He began leading her off into the night, along a small footpath that looked hardly used. It back against the hedges marking the school boundary from the front, with large overhanging trees, in the dim light no one would be able to tell who they were.

Eventually they reached the car, just as the loud murmur of dozens of people talking came into hearing, it seemed they had only just made it. Gaius looked relieved as he opened the car door for Isabelle, before getting in himself, shaking his head slightly what am I doing, she's a teenager... But he turned on the ignition and proceeded to drive off anyway.

He drove slowly, giving the girl ample opportunity to panic and run if she wanted, though he was relatively silent, unsure quite what to say given the circumstances. "You looked beautiful on the stage" he admitted, glancing across at her, an affectionate smile on his face.

Isabelle placed her hand with his as he led her to a path that would get them safely to his car. Thankfully they were not seen but the hard part was just beginning. Doing this every day to sneak around was not gonna be easy. They would have to work around each other's schedules just to get to see each other during the day. Not to mention what she would tell her parents, they would flip out. It was probably safe to not tell them. Who knows what they would say? As Isabelle looked at Gaius and heard what he said, she smiled gently.

"Thank you. I'm glad you liked the performance. I put my best into it. You know... we are gonna have to be careful. What kind of limits should we set for ourselves? Do you think we could see each other during the day?"

Isabelle knew there was one thing she had to be really careful of: going to his place. It would probably be so rare that they would get to do that because people would see her or him inviting her in. This was a close community and not a very big city that they lived in so anyone who's anyone knows each other from one place or another. Because of that, Isabelle knew that she probably couldn't see him much outside of school at all.

Gaius was surprised at how mature she was being over this, it looked like she had thought this through quite thoroughly. "I'm not sure..." he said slowly as he considered it, "Definitely nothing during school hours... I'd be fired at even a whiff of a rumour." He bit his lip anxiously and sighed. "There's a back way to my house, down a small side alley, its usually pretty quiet, but we couldn't use it often."
They arrived at his house a few minutes later, but he parked a street away so no one would hear the car and come out to look. He led her to the alley, so she could see the way. It was just a narrow cobblestone path, wide enough for one person, with gates leading to each garden. "See?" he said as he opened the gate, letting her into his garden. It was a small path of grass more than anything, a bench sat beneath some towering oak trees, but other than a few bushes around the edges that was it.

"Its not much" he said humbly and honestly, "but its home." He lived in a small detached house that was more cosy than cramped, but from what she could see he'd put a lot of love into his home.

"Yeah we would be caught very easily at the school. But we will find a way to be together. I'm sure of it." Isabelle knew they had to be careful of what they were doing. Anything came to the school's attention, who knows what the district would do? But that would be thought of more later. When she saw the cobblestone path leading to his place and the gardens, she knew this would perfect. But Gaius was right: they couldn't use it often. Isabelle didnt want to think about it now though, what mattered was that they were together right now. As she walked into his place, she really loved the amount of effort that was put into him home.

"It's gorgeous, I love it. It's simple yet theres a lot of effort." Isabelle looked around for a while and she loved how there was shelves full of classic works that she loved. She turned to him and looked at him lovingly. "With how many classic books there are, we really are so similar."

(Gah im so sorry! i didnt get the notification until i saw it now!! stupid phone >.<)

He smiled down affectionately at her as she mentioned the books. He had rooms filled wall to wall with classics, rare copies and hard backs, what he hadn't spent on a luxury home he'd spent on books. "You can borrow some if you like?" He offered generously, taking her hand and leading her to the kitchen where he offered her a seat. "Would you... like a drink? I asked a little anxiously, taking a bottle of wine from the cupboard and two glasses, setting them at the table before pouring a glass, the bottle hovering over the second as he waited for her response."

"I'm not entirely sure what to do..." he said, blushing a little. The situation was a little unusual for him, he enjoyed the girls company, she was attractive and intelligent, but she was younger by a fair margin, and a student. He took her hand in his and kissed it, like a gentleman in some classic victorian story, "M'lady" he offered, with a wink.

(Internet ate my post! I wrote this almost 24 hrs ago :/)

"I would love to borrow some soon." Isabelle just kept looking at the books when he went to get wine. She was still a minor so she wasn't allowed to drink, not until she was 21 but an idea came into her mind and maybe it couldn't hurt to have 1 sip. As she walked away from the bookcase, she smiled and blushed at him kissing her hand. Her teacher truly was a gentleman, so romantic and so proper.

"Well I am still a minor.. but 1 sip couldn't hurt." Isabelle replied to his question about having a drink. She was still wondering what to do herself, she didn't know. This would be her first relationship and it felt awkward, especially with someone considerably older than her. "I'm kind of nervous too. I don't really know what to do since your the first person I liked."

He laughed softly and poured a half glass, handed it to her, "Cheers" he offered, clinking his glass with hers. As she mentioned he was her first her frowned a little, concerned. Taking her in his arms he kissed her forehead "We'll have to take things slow then". He took her hand, enjoying how soft Isabelle's skin felt, "Follow me." He took her into the lounge, to a long leather sofa, the orange street light outside let in a soft glow that set a mellowed tone, and there was soft, classical music playing from a dated CD player in the corner.

He motioned for her to sit on the sofa, whilst he busied himself turning on an electric fire in the corner. The flames crackled, a good imitation of the real thing, but the entire house spoke of comfort and style, but on a budget. "I'm really glad you're here" he sighed, with a soft smile, taking his seat beside her, gently brushing her hair from her eyes. "You're beautiful" breathed almost in a whisper.

Isabelle took a small sip of her glass and set it down on the table. This was so comfortable and natural to be around him and she knew it was most likely wrong but she didnt care, she wanted to be with him. It was what she wanted and it made her happier that he wanted her too. Hearing that he was happy she was here made her heart jump into her throat, almost cutting off her air and making her cry. She walked slowly over to the sofa, nervous but confident everything would go alright. Isabelle actually stood there for a second or two before taking a leap of faith and actually got herself comfortable and scooted over to sit on his lap. She wanted everything to be perfect in this moment, for him to hold her close and hopefully leading to something more.

"Thank you. You are quite beautiful as well." The music playing was one of her favorites, Beethovens 7th Symphony. He always knew her tastes inside and out and knew what she loved best. It was like he picked everything out with her in mind. While sitting on his lap, Isabelle curled up and laid her head on his chest. She could hear his heart, soft but also faster than a normal person. Was he nervous to have her here?

"Your heart is going fast... is it because Im here?" Had he been thinking about her seriously all this time? She knew he really cared about her but to go so quickly so fast? It was a big step after all.

He was a little taken aback as she sat on his lap, he hadn't been expecting it, but grinned broadly. Cute he thought. He placed on hand on her knee, the other on her waist, simply enjoying having her so close. He accepted her complement by squeezing her knee a little and noted she was listening intently to the music. "I thought you might like this" he said with a little chuckle. His frowned slightly as she asked about his racing heart. "A little..." he admitted honestly "It's always exciting at the start, the not knowing where you'll end up or how you get there, the emotions, its exhilarating."

He breathed a sigh of relief, looking overjoyed at merely having her close. "Enjoying the wine?" he asked, taking a sip of his, removing his hand from her knee to grip the glass. "I've been informed by people far more knowledgeable than me that this is quite a fine vintage." He winked.

Isabelle just sat there, with her arms around Gaius and trying to be close to him. She just wanted to be close to him and express what she felt at this moment and how she felt about him. When she heard his comment about the wine, Isabelle just giggled softly. She had never had wine before, but it did taste good, that was for sure.

"Yes its very good. Of course I cant drink much since I'm a minor. But right now, I don't mind a sip or two." Isabelle was just as nervous as he probably was so she patiently waited for him to do anything, if he would. If not, then that would be fine. She just wanted to have this one night with him, just this one night.

(OMG... my phone didnt let me know again!! im so sorry! D: )

He chuckled as she repeated the phrase, it was cute. He held her close, like he was afraid of losing her already. Idly, he traced patterns on her arms with his fingers, a delicate touch that almost tickled her skin. He sipped his wine and seemed to be lost in thought for several moments, listening to the music, enjoying having her close. "What... are you expecting from tonight?" He asked softly, diplomatically. He would be happy for her to sleep in the next room, to merely wake up to her presence, to chat over breakfast before even considering what to do tomorrow, though of course, he would be far more content with her by his side, sharing his bed.

As Isabelle felt his touch, her heart raced with great anxiety and excitement. What did she expect from him? It was obvious that she wanted to be next to him right now, the whole time. But as for what she wanted, she didn't quite know. She was a virgin after all but she didn't know if he wanted that or not. One thing was for sure though, she was getting awfully aroused just from being near him alone, her whole body just begging to be touched. Thinking about it more, Isabelle finally came up with an answer.

"I... want us to be near each other. I don't know exactly what I want right now. This is pretty much the first time Ive been near a guy so close like this. One thing is for sure though... I don't want you to stop touching me. Your touch makes me happy.. and well, excited. To put it another way... I just want to know that I am cared for. I want to know that I'll be safe."

"You'll be safe" he whispered, barely audibly. "I'll take care of you." He caressed her arm again, applying a little pressure as he started to feel aroused himself, his cock twitched excitedly, expectantly. "I guess you can share my bed tonight." he stated, still whispering as his heart raced. Gaius leaned forward hissing her gently, his tongue parting her lips to dance with hers, though he was in control, guiding their movements expertly.

He dropped his wine glass onto the table with a definite chink and took her in his arms, lifting her up as he stood, both hands on her ass, holding her up. "Shall we?" He asked, eyes sparkling, smiling widely. He took a few steps towards the bedroom and kissed her again, fingers tracing the outline of her panties against her skin.

Isabelle's skin shivered at the touch of his hand. He was so good to her and when the kiss came to her lips, she danced with it in time to his. In a moment of bravery, she let his hands touch her ass as she stood up herself. She could hardly believe her teacher, that she always dreamed about being with, was finally coming true. As she continued to let him kiss her, her hands found their to his waist and then down to his belt. Isabelle started to slowly loosen it, letting him know in a way the she wanted him with her, here and now. Nothing else mattered to her, except now.

After loosening his belt as much as she did, Isabelle slowly let go of Gaius and started to loosen her dress in the back that she still had on from the recital. It was quite easy to take apart since it zipped up from the side. It wasnt that surprising either of what she wore underneath. Isabelle's bra was white with light blue straps and the same with her underwear: white and lacy with a light blue trim. If anything, she only hoped that it was attractive enough for his sight.

He was almost frozen still as she loosened his belt, and his trousers fell to the floor. He watched in amazement as she unzipped her dress, the sight of her panties and bra was enchanting to him. He breathed a sigh of relief and purred "Wow... You look amazing." He took her close again, hands running down her now exposed sides and he purred in content. "Amazing" he whispered again, licking his lips.

Gaius guided her to the bed, laying her down and crawling onto the bed next to her. He was nervous, and he could tell she was. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing a well defined chest, if not exactly athletic, and he took her hand, placing it onto his chest, over his heart, folding his hand over hers. Then, slowly, he ran his hands over he waist, across the thin band of her panties and down over her thighs, his cock twitching, eager to be released.

Isabelle smiled slightly when he said he loved her figure. It was all she wanted to hear before she completely turned to putty in his arms. Feeling his heart against her sweaty palm was comforting and yet it drove her wild. She wanted him to touch her so bad and feeling his hand run across the edge of her underwear just made her want it even more. Desperate, Isabelle tried to get closer and buried her face in his chest, so embarrassed that she couldn't look at him straight in the eyes. Her palms were sweaty and she was so nervous but she wanted it more than anything.

"I... I really want you to touch me... but I haven't done anything before so... please be good okay?" Her whole life, she had waited for someone to love her so much. It was any young girl's dream really. Isabelle didnt care that she was so young at the moment. She just wanted Gaius to touch her, be with her and love her the most he could.

His smile grew with every word she spoke, and he reveled in having her so close to him, he could feel her heat exuding from her, filling him, fueling his own lust and desire. Slowly, tentative his fingers worked across her thigh, back to her panties, down towards the curve of her mound. He held his breath, not wanting to breath and ruin the moment. He kissed her forehead instinctively and encouragingly before slowly sweeping a single finger across her pussy, a touch so delicate it could barely be felt.

"I want this too" he reassured, lifting her leg a little higher, parting her thighs, allowing a cool blast of air to hit her, he bit his lip, hand sliding into the gap to replace it, gripping gently against the skin, applying just enough pressure to be felt. He was treating her like a paper doll, a porcelain figure to be revered and admired, not man handled and mauled. But he wanted her... To rip of her panties, to ravish her, to educate her as to what a woman she was.

Isabelle's nervous breathing and body heart was probably more apparent than his. The more she felt his touch, the more her body gave off more heart and shivered. When she felt his finger between her legs, she shivered even more and let out a huge gasp. This was something she had never experienced before but it wasn't frightening to her, more of inviting and comforting. In her mind she wanted this night to last forever, to be in his arms forever and have time stop both her and him.

Isabelle continued to hold on to him with such force in her grip. She never wanted to be let go from his comforting hold. Her state of security and intense love all came from him and in one split second decision, she made a move and kissed his neck. In that moment she got to taste his skin. His scent took over her sense of smell as well.

"Please don't let me go from your arms..."

(Apologies I was visiting family this weekend)

He purred softly as she kissed his neck, the soft feeling of her skin like a drug to him, his nails dug a little deeper and he purred. Awkwardly he undid his trousers, sliding them to his ankles, his boxers bulging conspicuously. He slowly guided her hand to the bulge, letting her small, delicate fingers maneuver their way around, all the while holding his breath in anticipation. "I'll never let you go" he whispered.

He eased his cock free from the boxers, the hardened shaft springing to full attention and swaying softly with the effort. He looked down at her, her hand still mere millimetres from his length "For you" he whispered, unsure how she would react.

Isabelle barely even made a noise when he dug his nails back into her. She didnt know what to think about this whole ordeal now as her mind flooded with so many thoughts. Would they do it right then and there? Would it change her body somehow? Isabelle had read up on sex ed before but not too many details. So she could only work with what she knew. When he took her hand and guided it to where his bulging boxers were she was surprised.

She let her hand though be guided by him. Once she felt his throbbing erection, she gave a light stroke to it, trying to please him. She knew she wouldnt hurt him but this was all still so new to her.

(its alright, i needed a couple of days to myself too)

Gaius' eyes grew wide as her delicate touch caressed his cock. He purred softly, enjoying her hesitation and innocence. "Its ok" he reassured, caressing her hair, wriggling a little to slide her grip further down to the base of his thick shaft. He let her take her time, exploring, learning, understanding what she was required to do. He licked his lips, running his hands slowly over her shoulders, hooking his fingers under the thin strap of her bra, sliding it down her arm, revealing the soft flesh beneath.

He held his breath as he continued to pull the material down until the breast was fully exposed, and he cupped it gently, caressing the nipple between two fingers, reveling in the feeling of it hardening to his touch.

Isabelle let him guide her down his hard erection, as it would be the only way to learn what she should do. The important thing is that she wasn't scared. She was with someone she loved dearly, so everything would be fine. When she felt him go under her bra strap, she gasped slightly and started to hold on to him as tight as she could. The soft touch of his hands sent many shivers down Isabelle's spine out of comfort but also ecstasy. Her breasts now being fully exposed made her a little shy that she couldn't look at him in the eye so she hid her face.

Feeling her breasts being caressed so gently made her shiver even more and even let out a small and quiet moan. Once Isabelle let it out though, she covered her mouth, not wanting to make herself embarrassed. It was all so new to her, she couldn't help but be embarrassed.

He couldn't help but grin as she tried to stifle her moan, it was nothing short of cute and adorable. He tweaked at the nipple gently, her breast bouncing as he released, quickly replacing his fingers with his lips, warm and soft against her skin. Slowly, she could feel his tongue dance across the hardened nub, gently nipping at the skin, kissing and caressing. Slow, tender, loving movements. All the while his hand on her hip, wishing to pull her closer.

He didn't know what to say, though he tried to take control of the situation silently, arching his back a little, his cock pressing a little closer against her. "I'm all yours" he murmured, her breast still between his lips.

Back
Top Bottom