Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Student {LittleCookie x Anglemarr}

His face was full of concern as she spoke, "Just relax" he reassured, standing and crossing the empty space between them. The door was closed, and in his mind he could think of nothing but how they were there... together... alone. "I think we need to discuss this" he tried to say diplomatically as he pulled the crumpled test paper out of his pocket, sliding it towards her, the hearts clearly visible. "I know you're young and impressionable, but don't let it get in the way of your practice." He lifted his arm to reassuringly place it on hers, but thought better of it, the hand stiffening by his side. "Why don't you pick another piece to practice on for now? Clear your mind." His smile was warm, if a tad hesitant, it was clearly visible he was trying to avoid a scandal at any cost.

"Isabelle" he said softly, a little more warmth escaping than he intended. "I believe in you." It was a little tacky, but he thought it might just be what she needed.

Isabelle never wanted her teacher to see her like this. How did things get so bad? All she wanted was for someone to care about her but she never expected it to be her teacher. She wanted to run when he showed the paper she handed in this morning. Why did he bring it to her? Her mind wasn't ready to talk about it, not yet, not even close. Isabelle calmed down a little bit when he heard that he believed in her. Then suddenly an idea came to her mind.

Wiping away most her tears, Isabelle slowly got up from the piano and walked over to the file cabinet and grabbed some blank music sheets. She was a regular in here so the music teacher didn't mind at all. She had an idea: she would compose her own song. If there was any way she could really say how she felt about him, this was the way to do it and she would play it on Wednesday night, just for him. Isabelle walked back to her teacher as she took a deep breath but still couldn't look him in the eye directly. After all, her face was red just being near him and her eyes were really red too, almost bloodshot from the tears.

"I... I'm gonna write my own piece. It's something I always wanted to do and I wanna play my own piece at the recital. I want you to hear it too. Please give me until then. Be there and listen then we can talk about it. Please?"

He watched silently as she gracefully moved to the cabinet and pulled out some papers, he was confused but he went along to see where it was going. He looked down upon her like some benevolent figure, though she refused to meet his eye, her face was red, she looked exhausted. "Ok..." was his only answer for several seconds, if this was her way of dealing with it, then he should let her follow through, after all, she was going to play in the recital, what could go wrong.

"If you're writing this, I better leave you to it!" his voice held a little more of its previous enthusiasm as he turned and started to leave the room, only stopping once to speak without turning "Good luck." He closed the door as he left.

The rest of the day was taken up with classes and marking previous tests, this whole debacle had forced him to fall behind on his paperwork and despite it only being a weekend, he was still playing catch up.

When Isabelle saw him leave, she felt relieved a little that she wouldn't have to see him again for a while. With a while left until lunch, she began to look at the blank music sheets. Slowly but surely, she began playing the notes to the piece she would write herself and wrote them on the blank music sheets.

Even when lunch was over, Isabelle grabbed a few more music sheets, just in case she would mess up and never stopped writing her piece. This piece was to be her own and it would certainly say how she feels. That was the problem: the piece she originally planned to do had nothing to do with her. This would and would certainly earn her teacher's affections in return. At least that's what Isabelle was hoping for.

She attended her other classes in the afternoon and when it came time for study hall in homeroom at the end of the day, she attended as well. But even when in her teacher's class, Isabelle went back and forth between her assignments from other classes and her music sheets. She was so torn up right now and couldn't say a word since she was so focused on writing her own piece. She was halfway through already but still had no title. Then she remembered her last two years at this school of taking Latin. Opening up her translation book during homeroom, Isabelle looked for Latin words she could use and came up with the title for her piece. At the top, she wrote in careful handwriting:

Pectus Amantis
(Lover's Heart)

This was it, this would be the title for her piece. Isabelle was now determined to finish it. Throughout the rest of study hall in homeroom, she kept a determined look on her face, wanting to finish writing this piece.

Gaius left Isabelle alone for the rest of the day, focusing on his classes, even visiting the teacher's lounge, which he never usually did. he sipped coffee, letting the long periods between classes roll over him, still desperately trying to push the questions out of his mind, at least until Wednesday, after the recital. He had no idea how good she would be at composing her own piece, and he prayed hard she didn't mess it up in front of everyone.

Eventually the final bell sounded, and as per usual he strolled past the homeroom, into the library as he usually did, spying Isabelle alone on a desk some distance away. he sighed, and plucking up the courage crossed the distance. "How's it going?" He asked warmly, spying the latin dictionary beside her, slightly confused but willing to let it pass.

In truth, he was as nervous as she was, the recital was his precious achievement, the culmination of months of planning and hard work. He'd always planned for Isabelle to play, she was his centrepiece for the performance, the crown jewel.

Isabelle jumped when she heard her teacher next to her and quickly looked back to her music sheets. She was trying to make the piece as perfect as it could be but the only way she could really tell was if she got to play so she would need spend vigorous hours in the music room. But Isabelle really wanted to do this: for herself and her favorite teacher that she loved so much.

'Um, okay I think, its half done. But I really need to play in order to make it better." Despite doing this to make herself better, Isabelle was still nervous. The thought of thousands of people staring at her on stage made her shiver so that meant she had stage fright. But if she was to achieve her dream, Isabelle had to get passed her fright.

(Sorry, weekends are busy >.<)

Gaius still acted cautiously around her, not sure whether his actions would be mis interpreted... Though to be honest, he wasn't quite sure how he felt. She was a cute girl, but his student, he couldn't... could he? Several moments passed before he realised he was simply staring at the girl rather than responding to what she was saying.

He stepped forward tentatively, a hand resting on her shoulder. "You'll do great" he reassured, a familiar tone to his voice as he caressed her lightly. His hand lingered as they shared a look, though his face held a little more than confusion. "You're the best piano player this school has ever had" he told her honestly, a small, if slightly forced smile passing across his lips.

It was the end of the day, and most people had gone home, though Isabelle and Gaius often stayed and chatted. Eager to continue this tradition he took a seat opposite the girl, and interlacing his fingers thought desperately of a neutral topic to discuss. "What have you been reading recently?"

(Lol its okay, I gone yesterday anyway)

Isabelle continued to work on her piece, trying to make it perfect so that everyone can applaud her that very night. She was determined to make it perfect. Luckily she had a piano at home too to help her practice. Not as grand as the one in the music room but still a piano. Isabelle knew though this piece was going to be great. When she heard his question of what she had been reading, she looked at him and a pulled a book out of her bag. It was a little aged in the cover, but it had intricate drawings on the front. When Isabelle opened the cover, the title read Dante's Inferno.

"It's one of my favorites. I love the mythology and the entire journey that Dante takes. Especially with the poet Virgil guiding him through the entire way. I tried to find the one that had the drawings by Gustave Dore, but I couldn't."

As she produced the book a large smile crossed his face, it was one of his favourites too. He rose majestically, one hand upon his heart, another outraised like he was giving a speech.
S’io credesse che mia risposta fosse
A persona che mai tornasse al mondo,
Questa fiamma staria senza piu scosse.
Ma perciocche giammai di questo fondo
Non torno vivo alcun, s’i’odo il vero,
Senza tema d’infamia ti rispondo.

He chuckled as he finished, and flopped back into his seat, face a little flushed. "It was my dissertation piece at university." He leant forward to examine the book, which was obviously well thumbed. "Looks like you've spent a lot of time on this." he was evidently very impressed. "I'm glad we have such similar tastes" His voice was a soft purr.

Isabelle smiled slightly as she saw her teacher look through one of her favorite books. Having such common interests was what attracted her to him in the first place and she just loved a classic read once in a while. As she heard his piece from the book, she was so impressed at how he could speak Latin so well. Isabelle hoped she could improve her ability to speak the language soon, as she still wasn't that great, hence she needed the dictionary.

"That was great. I'm still trying to learn Latin, which is why I carry the dictionary with me. I love Dante's Inferno too, it's one of my favorite books ever. Sometimes I like to reread pages from it. For one, I want to improve my Latin speaking and because it's so good."

Gaius' smile stayed in place as she spoke, he wasn't going to correct her that it was written in Italian, though he loved Latin and read many books on the subject of Rome. "Latin is a beautiful language" he mused, "The root of the Romance languages..." he bit his tongue, the word romance was probably the wrong word to mention right now. The image of her masterbating was still fresh in his mind, and he squirmed a little awkwardly as his cock twitched.

"I guess I'll leave you to it" He mumbled, feeling like he had overstayed his welcome, he still couldn't get the girl out of his head, dreaming of her every night.

Isabelle paused when she heard her teacher say the word "romance." She then turned red and avoided her gaze. It almost seemed like he wanted to love her but couldn't. She wanted her teach to love her back, even if it was a controversy. Even if Isabelle had to wait for him to love her, she didn't care. She just wanted him and him alone, no matter what it cost her or whatever threatened her. Was it really so bad just to love someone in today's society? It never made sense to Isabelle and she didn't care to make sense of it. If only Isabelle could make him understand, but it would be with time.

"Yes sir." Once he left, she continued to write the music piece she would perform at the recital. She finally decided to go on home after making some progress.

But that night when doing her homework at home, Isabelle immediately thought of her teacher and she couldn't focus anymore. Just thinking of him drove her crazy and she couldn't wait for Wednesday night, when she would finally confess how she felt to him and that he would hopefully accept it.

Gaius sat down with a glass of wine after dinner, watching some inane TV show that merely helped to pass the time, but he too found himself thinking about his favourite student... Isabelle was a girl now constantly on his mind, and it was more than just the fact of seeing her masturbating... calling his name... Thinking of the scene caused his cock to twitch again, and as he was now in the privacy of his own home he unzipped his trousers, eased his cock out and began to stroke lightly...

Eventually Wednesday rolled round, and Gaius could hardly contain his excitement. The recital was his precious baby, something he had nursed and nurtured, and was now eager to see take its first steps in front of the world. His lessons flew past, his speaking a rapid blur of excitement he could hardly contain, and his infectious smile never left his face, and he spent every spare minute in the large hall, preparing it for that evening.

As Wednesday rolled around, Isabelle's classes seem to pass by much more quickly then she thought. She went about her usual routine that day and her mind was filled with the thoughts of her teacher, her piece and how she would perform. Her own piece was finished and seemed to sound just fine but something didn't feel right. But then Isabelle remembered: how could she play in front of hundreds of students and her teacher? Luckily there was a solution that came to mind easily: ear plugs. That way she wouldn't be so nervous.

As the end of the day rolled around, she called up her parents to let them know of the recital... and that she would spend the night at a friend's house and it seemed to work. But Isabelle knew better: she would see her teacher directly after the recital. When the time of the recital came close to coming, Isabelle got ready in the girls bathroom, with her white silk dress and slightly heeled shoes. A lavender flower clip was place in her hair and she grabbed the music sheets. Isabelle breathed slowly in and out, trying to calm down.

She passed on the message that she was looking for her teacher. She needed him before she went up on stage.

Gaius was dressed in a navy shirt and jeans, *just* formal enough for such an event. He was practicing his closing speech when he heard that Isabelle was looking for him, and thanked the girl before breathing deeply, calming himself, his heart racing merely thinking of watching the girl perform. Then, when he felt he was calm enough, he stepped out of his office and into the hall leading to the Concert Hall.

He took the longer route leading to the area behind the main stage, where all those performing tonight were gathering. It was a busy time, with people darting left and right, busy and eager to prepare for what was seen by many by the biggest event in the school calendar other than the end of year dance. He saw her, Isabelle, standing in the corner, looking beautiful in her white dress, like some kind of angel.

Gaius approached, clasping his hands before him to stop shaking, though he had no idea quite why he was so nervous. "You were looking for me?" he said slowly, calmly.

Isabelle just stood there with her palms sweating, her heart speeding and her face red. This was her moment now, her moment to shine in front of the school and prove her feelings to her teacher, whom she cared so deeply about for so long. As she stood there, she saw her teacher walking toward her way and got even more nervous. Isabelle nodded when he spoke to her and she began to shake her speech a little bit.

"I'm... I'm really nervous. I never performed in front of so many people before. I have ear plugs with me so I don't have to hear anyone. But the fact that this is my first performance. And this piece is really important to me since I wrote it and I wrote it for... well, someone special."

Isabelle didn't have the courage yet to say how she felt about him, not until her performance and the entire recital was over. She made a deal with herself and him, to talk about what was going on until after everything has passed. That was the deal and she would keep it.

"After the recital is over... meet me by the circular flower bed in the courtyard. I'll explain everything."

You'll be fine, he soothed, clasping her hands gently to ease her worries. "I've heard you practicing.... You'll be great. He was nothing but soothing and reassuring. "Ear plugs are a great idea, just play from the heart. He caressed her hand one last time before jerking away a little, his smile turning a little awkward. "I'm sorry, but yes I will meet you by the flower beds..." He was sure the girl just wanted to discuss the recital, away from the bustle of the people... that was all.

He left, to take his place in the crowd. He sat between the headmaster and the English teacher in the front row, listening avidly to every performance, though when Isabella took to the stage he clapped harder than most, and gave her a small thumbs up as she glanced in his direction. "good luck" he mouthed.

He sat as still as a stone in his seat, watching her intently.

Isabelle nodded and gave a small smile, happy to hear that he would meet her. Hopefully he would accept her feelings. Even if he didnt, all that mattered was to her was saying how she felt so the worries could be over. As he walked off, she stood backstage waiting for her chance to go up. She put the ear plugs in, hoping to drown out all the noise from the crowd when she would finally play. Isabelle heard her name being called and slowly walked up, placing her music sheets on the piano so she could follow along with what she wrote. Before she played though, she said a few words into the mic.

"Hello. My name is Isabelle Morrow and tonight, I will be playing a piece that I wrote myself. And its for someone special as well. So I hope you all like it."

As Isabelle sat down at the piano, she took a deep breath to calm herself, putting everything out of her mind and focusing on the piece that she had written. Once she began, it all seemed to come to her naturally. Her ability to flow with music was so natural, the notes came streaming from her mind, to her fingers to the keys. Isabelle's music prowess almost seemed unmatched by anybody in the school and it seemed destined she would be a musical star, playing everywhere around the world. As she played her piece, it seemed like an eternity, with everyone staring at her and listening to not only the notes she played, but the feelings she conveyed through the music.

Once she got to the end of her piece, Isabelle slowed down and finally stopped, waiting for any sort of response. At first everything seemed like pure silence, thinking that her performance was horrible. But the next thing she knew, she took out her ear plugs to hear nothing but cheers and whistles. It amazed Isabelle to no extent...

He watched with avid intent as she played, and it was beautiful, the girl really had natural talent! The notes floated through the air, the melody was enchanting, enrapturing. He was on the edge of his seat as she played, and at one point he almost felt like he had tears in his eyes. Her fingers danced over the piano, and there wasn't even a cough from the audience, so enthralled were they in her performance.

As she finished the crowd exploded into roars of approval, and as impressed as Gaius was, he restrained himself, resigning himself to a clap, a smile, a small congratulatory nod to show her how impressed she was.

He should have stayed to watch the final half hour of the recital, and to give his final speech, but Isabelle had wanted to see him, so he quietly slipped out of the side door as the crowd was still cheering. He sat patiently on the red brick wall of the flower bed as he waited for her, the area only lit by a distant street light and the stars.

Isabelle was surprised that many people had approved of her performance and gave her thunderous applause that rang in her ears. She smiled as people clapped for her talent. She didn't say anything after she was done, but she bowed to everyone, picked up her music sheets and walked off stage. As Isabelle was packing up her stuff, her parents came behind and gave her flowers and thanked them. Then her parents took off, leaving her to go meet her teacher.

When she came to the courtyard, Isabelle saw her homeroom teacher waiting for her and approached him slowly. She smiled as she walked towards him, hoping that he would accept her feelings. It was time to do this. It was now or never.

"My parents just gave me these flowers for my performance. I'm glad everyone liked my music that I had written myself. I'm happy that you liked it too."

He too smiled as he saw her, glad she was proud of her success. "It was a good piece" he agreed, leaning a little to sniff the flowers "They're beautiful." He caught her eye and blushed a little, unsure as to what he should say or do. "You played excellently today" he repeated, almost at a loss for words, though he placed a hand on her shoulder, comfortingly caressing the skin ever so gently.

There was a silence in the air for a few moments, both saying nothing, simply looking at each other, as if the other was to speak first. "Was there... anything in particular you wanted to say?" He asked, running a hand through his hair, the matted mass falling haphazardly as his fingers raked through.

Isabelle let him sniff the flowers, as they were some of her favorites, classic tulips. Her performance she felt got to everyone around her that she cared about and she was happy that it did. Her skin was bright under the stars, almost like snow. As Isabelle spoke, her words were shaky as she was nervous of how he would react. This was it, it was now or never.

"Well, I... about last week... I'm sorry you had to see me like that. It was so embarrassing and when this week started, I felt that I couldn't look at you. That's why I acted like that on Monday. And about what happened... well I... I really like you. Thoughts of us together run through my head all the time. Out of all the people I wanted to be the first person I go out with, you came to my mind. I can't help it and I don't know how it got to be this way, but I can't hold it in anymore. The song that I played tonight was for you and it was called Pectus Amantis, which means "lover's heart" in Latin. So to get to the point... I really like you and I want to be with you. I don't care what answer you give me... I just had to tell you."

As Isabelle said what she needed to say, it gave her piece of mind to say how she felt. Her words got even more shaky that a single tear fell from eye and down her face. A girl her age would definitely be sensitive to her own feelings and be hurt if rejected but Isabelle was also different. She knew how to be strong and accept reality, sometimes. As she stood there waiting for his answer, she trembled a little, hoping she would get the answer she was looking for.

He held his tongue as she spoke, listening intently. She spoke quickly, it seemed like a rush to get all her feelings out, and he couldn't help but feel his grin grow as she spoke. There was a long period of silence as they caught each other's eye, as Gaius wondered what to say. "You're a cute girl..." he started, before shaking his head.

"I've... thought about you too" he admitted, and his cock twitched in response as he imagined her naked before him, just for a split second before he focused himself. "You're a student... I'm a teacher. I loved your song, it was beautiful but..." He sighed and took a step forward, his hands on her shoulders, massaging them lightly, comfortingly. "I don't know..." His face was pained and confused, he wanted her, but he could be fired for even being here.

"I want you too" he admitted, slowly using a finger to lightly raise her chin, and leaning forward, placing a light peck on her lips, arm snaking around her waist and within moments held her in a warm embrace, a kiss... then another and another as he held her close.

Isabelle was surprised at his answer. He had thought of her too? He had thought of wanting her by his side as well? The answer made her heat beat so fast and turn red at his thoughts. When she felt his lips against her, it was like a dream come true. Isabelle just had her first kiss and it was with someone she loved. She knew he could be fired or her ever expelled. Or worse, both. It was a messy situation for herself and the one that she loved. Looking at him so close, Isabelle put her hand behind his neck and kissed him on the forehead.

"I know... we could be in a lot of trouble for this. We have to make sure no one sees us together and we could meet up in secret. But I dont care, I just want to be with you. I... told my parents I was staying at a friends house tonight... can you take me with you after the recital ends? So we can be alone?"

He nodded slowly, the girl was speaking sense. As she told him she wanted to spend the night his mouth gaped, he hadn't been expecting anything like this... "I..." he said, looking concerned again. "Ok... I need to give the final speech." He kissed her forehead and made his way to the door, back inside to give his speech. "Meet me out front." he called before going through, leaving Isabelle temporarily alone.

He rushed through the halls to the stage, just as the final act was finishing to another round of applause, taking the mic he appeared on stage only a tad flustered. "Thank you for joining us for a magical night" he called, bowing to the audience. "Everyone has been amazing tonight, from the performers, to the backstage helpers, to you." he pointed out the audience and grinned. "All of you have made tonight a magical, wonderful evening of music and so much more, Again, thank you!"

He clapped as the acts returned to stage, save Isabelle, taking their bows to cheers of applause, and slowly sneaked off to the side, making his way through the halls again, this time combatting parents wishing for a word to talk slowing him down.

Eventually he made it, clasping Isabelle's hands to his and grinning "You ready?" he asked eagerly.

Back
Top Bottom