Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Student {LittleCookie x Anglemarr}

LittleCookie

Super-Earth
normal_file01.jpg

Isabelle loved her homeroom teacher's class. Unlike her other teachers, he always made sure she got help and that she passed with flying colors. She couldn't help but be the teachers pet and was teased for it a lot. But her teacher and her had common interests, like old books and classical music. Out of all the people in the school, Isabelle bonded well with her homeroom teacher most of all.

This was a prestigious school. Not a private one by any means but it was hard to get in. This was Isabelle's third year, her junior year. Next year, she would graduate and never come back but there was something in her that made her not want to leave. But she had another year so there was no point in thinking about it.

As Isabelle read through the literary book and did her assignment for the day, she had her iPod headphones in, listening to the classical music she obtained over the years. She loved the piano and hoped to be famous composer as a career. Isabelle didn't care who saw her listening to music. Even though it was technically against the rules to listen to music in class, she knew her homeroom wouldn't teacher. He was always pretty laid back with Isabelle and bonded well with year over the last few months since she transferred homerooms.​

Gaius strode into the home room, a beaming smile on his face as he saw Isabelle, sitting opposite the door as he entered. She could see him shake his head as he entered, knowing he was complaining about having her headphones in. "You better not get caught" he said with a sly wink, taking the chair opposite her.

"How are you today?" He asked, genuinely interested in how she was. He'd taken an interest in the girl from the moment they had first spoken. Apart from being decidedly cute, which was of no real matter to him as a teacher, they had a strong common interest in books and music, the girl was practically a prodigy and he had invested much effort in making sure she was as good as she could be, even to the extent of letting her other work slide (or at least get better grades) to focus more on her music.

He pulled an apple out of his pocket and took a large bite, chomping merrily before offering it to her "Want a bite?"

Isabelle calmly listened to her music but when she saw her teacher approach her, she jolted and took them out immediately. She knew he didnt really care but still, it was against school rules. She frantically put her iPod away and went back to reading her book. Isabelle felt happy but also uneasy whenever her teacher was around.

"Oh, Teacher! I'm sorry, you startled me. I'm doing okay though, thank you. I was just finishing up the assignment for the day. I know it's passed homeroom time but I just needed to make my work was as good as possible."

Isabelle saw him offer the apple and she reluctantly agreed. She shared a lot of things with her teacher actually: interests, classwork, homework and sometimes food. As she took a bite of the apple, her eyes glanced up at the clock. It was around lunchtime, but her work and grades were more important to her. Isabelle would go to the choir/music room after this and practice her music since she had been trying to play the piano for a while.

"I forgot, I should probably leave soon to go practice on the piano. Hopefully I get better at it."​

He chuckled softly as she put the iPod away, she didn't have to, he was only teasing, but he enjoyed how she paid attention to his comments. He nodded as she spoke, grinning at her as she mentioned her homework. "Glad you're so enthusiastic over your work" he commended, taking the apple back and taking another bite, chewing in silence for a few more moments.

"You're already great!" he complemented, though it was the truth, Isabelle was the best piano player the school had ever seen, it was part of how she managed to gain entry to such a prestigious school. The practice room would be quiet at this time of day, with everyone else at lunch or outside in the school grounds, there was a big football game on today and most would have the evening off to watch that.

"Can I watch?" he asked, always eager to spend time with his favourite student.

Isabelle looked at her teacher as he spoke to her. Just hearing his voice and seeing his figure made her day better. She may not have many friends but her one true friend was definitely her teacher. He supported her through thick and thin, everything she did. Isabelle was surprised to hear her teacher ask that he wanted to watch her. Usually she would practice by herself but she did want someone to hear her playing.

"Well I usually play by myself but I would love it if you came with me. I want someone to hear how good I can be. I've actually been working on Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata lately and I need some help to see if I'm hitting the right notes."

Isabelle packed up her books and papers in her bag and placed it over her shoulder. When she got her stuff ready to go, she turned to her homeroom teacher and waited.​

He nodded as she mentioned the piece and tapped his chin thoughtfully, he knew the piece fairly well, sure he could be of assistance. He saw himself as much more of a father figure in Isabella's life, guiding her, educating her as he would he own daughter. "I think I can help" he said with a smile, waiting for her to pack up as he tossed his apple into the bin, only the core remained.

"No lunch today?" he inquired, he knew she usually skipped lunch to cram in more practice, but he was concerned for her welfare. They talked as they walked, him leading the way, Isabella just behind as they entered the large music room, an ancient grand piano that was still perfectly in tune in the corner.

He took a seat on the far side of the room, leg crossed as he sat and silently watched, an expectant grin on his face. "I know you'll be perfect" he encouraged, hands now clasped in front of him.

Isabelle slowly walked over to the choir and music room for her practice. She saw the students staring at her strangely with him but she paid no attention to anything. There was nothing going on between her and her teacher. Even if she liked him, Isabelle knew nothing would happen. But she trusted her teacher. There's no one else that she trusted, not even her parents much. They finally reached the choir and music room.

"No, not for me. A lot of the students stare at me. They think of me as a teachers pet. I just hold my studies in high regard, is all."

As Isabelle sat down at the piano, she looked at her teacher, smiled and nodded. She took a deep breath and placed her hands on the keys, remembering the tune as she played. The music seemed flow flawlessly from her mind to her fingers. Isabelle performed the first 5 minutes beautifully then she seemed to struggle a little with the rest. She tried her hardest to perform the song but suddenly, she heard words in her head:

I really like you, Teacher... I love you...

Suddenly, her fingers slipped and she hit the wrong notes, flinching at the sound of the wrong notes. It hurt her ears and she started blushing in embarrassment. Isabelle turned to her teacher, apologizing because she knew she was better.

"I'm sorry, I guess my memory of the song flaked on me."​

Gaius watched intently as she played, foot tapping to the music and he seemed to have an odd, approving smile as he sat at watched. His eyes never left her ass he watched her fingers dance across the keys.

"Very good!" He said softly, not wishing to interrupt her train of thought, though the smile was quickly replaced with a frown as she fumbled and played the wrong note. His face was a mixture of confusion and concern, he couldn't remember the last time she had played a wrong note.

"Everything ok Isabella?"He called, rising and taking a few steps towards her before stopping, getting a hold of himself. "Just relax and try again..."

Isabelle sighed in disappointment that she had played a wrong note. When she had heard him ask what was wrong, she turned to face him. How could she be honest with the words she just heard in her head? She couldnt say anything so she had to lie. Isabelle turned to look at her teacher in the eyes.

"I'm sorry, sir. I just never really had anyone watch me before in playing the piano, that's all. But I'm fine, don't worry. I can keep playing."

Once she got everything off her chest, Isabelle replayed the piece over until she got to where she messed up and focused hard on the music in her head. Once she got passed the chord, she began to relax more and her hands flowed with the piece. Even after she messed up though, Isabelle couldnt get those words out of her head: how she realized that after all this time, maybe the reason she felt so happy with her teacher around is because... she liked him. She really liked him. Isabelle found it hard to keep these feelings inside but she to stay calm. If she started thinking again, she would mess up. Finally, her hands stopped playing as she finished the piece.

"Well, that's it. What did you think?"

His eyes were soft and brown as they caught each others eyes. He nodded thoughtfully, if she wanted to be a concert pianist she'd have to learn to play in front of people. "It's fine" he reassured, "Just take your time, there's no one here judging you, just do your best". He returned to his seat and resumed listening intently, head nodding in time to the music.

He was silent for a brief moment as she finished, his face indeterminable. Then he rose, a huge smile beaming across his face as he rushed towards the piano. "That was simply perfect!" he gushed, taking one of Isabella's hands and squeezing it tight. "Simply moving." It almost looked like he had a small tear in his eye.

"You must play at the recital next week!" He knew she had been avoiding his question over the topic, but now he was demanding an answer "Talent like yours must not go unnoticed!" He smiled sweetly as he leant over the piano.

Isabelle felt happy when she heard her teacher shower her with praise. She had never heard anyone say that her playing was moving to them and she knew then that she was good. Her face lit up and when he took her hand she blushed at the fact that he was holding her hand. Isabelle heard the question that she needed to play in the recital and she was still a little unsure.

"I would like to but I'm unsure since I never played for such a big audience before. But if you say I'm that good then... I'll do it. I'll play in the recital. But I need your help on learning how to play in front of people."

Isabelle had her dream of sharing her music talent to the world. Maybe she could even become more than that but she always had a fear of being in front of people and she never was an outgoing person. But Isabelle was determined to make it work and have a great recital for all of the school to see.

Gaius almost clapped his hands as she agreed to do the recital, he was sure the show would be an outstanding success, a sold out performance now their star pianist would be playing! "Excellent!" he gushed, his cheeks a little flushed, he opened his mouth to say more but the lunch bell rang, indicating that normal classes would now resume.

"Ah, I have a class to teach" he apologised, making for the door. "Perhaps we can reconvene later? Just keep practising!" He hastily left, wandering down the now flooded corridors to his next lesson, though at the back of his mind he kept thinking about Isabella...

First he pondered her musical talent, then how cute she looked as she blushed, and finally how soft her hands were as they touched... Highly inappropriate for a teacher! He cursed softly to himself, ashamed by his arousal, shaking his head and driving all thoughts of the girl out as he stepped into his next class...

Isabelle smiled as he was overjoyed at her decision to play in the recital. She would just need to be better in front of people and she was sure she could do it. When she heard the bell ring, she knew that she had to go to the library to study since it was a free period now. Isabelle smiled as he told her to keep practicing.

"I will, sir. I'll keep getting better. I'm gonna go to the library for my free period, maybe I'll read some old books. I'll see you later!"

Isabelle walked out of the choir and music room to go to the library. She kept thinking about her teacher and how he encouraged her to perform, how beautiful his eyes were but nothing could happen with him. How could it? They were only student and teacher. Isabelle got to the library and spent the rest of her day in the corner where the old books were but she couldn't stop thinking about her homeroom teacher. The more she thought about him, the more aroused she got. Before she knew it, the school bell had rung for the end of the day and Isabelle started to touch herself underneath her shirt and skirt. It was all because of her teacher and she called for him once under her breath.

He gave a half hearted lecture that day, his mind was distracted, he wrote lazily on the board, his voice dull and monotonous. He could see the boredom in his student's eyes, but didn't really care. Eventually the bell rang again, sounding the start of the next period, he hastily packed his notes and returned to the library, as he usually did after lectures.

He hummed softly as he entered the library, striding between the large shelves, through the halls he practically called home. Though he heard something, causing him to stop mid pace. He held his breath, his back against a row of books as he carefully looked round. He spied the top of Isabelle's head, and breathed a sigh of relief, he was about to walk round and congratulate her on her piano practice, when he noticed she was sitting a little... oddly.

He bit his lip, caught between wanting to run, and wanting to investigate, and in his indecisiveness, simply stood there.

Isabelle kept touching herself under her shirt and skirt and was really close to climax already. She got so aroused just from thinking about her teacher and she was determined to keep it a secret from him. Once she reached climax, Isabelle said a few words more loudly than before and she couldn't keep it in.

"Teacher... I like you... so much."

Once she had finished with her touching herself, she looked at her hand and was very wet. She couldn't believe that much had come from her vagina. She was a virgin so it was kind of a surprise. Isabelle took out some tissues and cleaned her hand off. Then she heard footsteps right next to her and froze in place. She knew this was a bad situation now and was afraid of who it might be.

Gaius was about to step out when he heard her whisper, "Teacher" and he froze again, fully realising what was happening. His cock twitched in its semi erect state as he watched the small girl. He held his breath for fear he'd startle her, though despite the arousing scene the first words to come into his head were "utterly cute".

He saw her freeze, realising he'd been caught. He sighed and stepped forward, out of the shadows of the bookcase, an embarrassed flush on his face as he tried desperately to not make eye contact with Isabelle, knowing he could be expelled for simply being here alone.

"Isabella..." he started, before realising he had nothing to say that would help this situation. Was she talking about him when she said teacher? Either way, it was inappropriate! "I think you should get dressed" He mumbled, unsure on whether he should stay or go.

Isabelle looked up when she heard those words. There was no doubt who it was and she just froze in place. Her mind was trying to process what had happened but nothing was getting her to move. How could she move at a time like this? Suddenly Isabelle's mind became clear and her face turned pale with tears appearing in her eyes. She frantically got up to put her clothes back the way they and sped out the back door with all her might. She didnt care how far she was going, she just wanted out of there. Isabelle suddenly tripped over her own feet and landed in the grass.

Her body refused to move though. With her face buried in the grass, Isabelle started screaming and crying. She was so embarrassed and she knew that her eyes could never look at her teacher in the face again. What would she do after the weekend was over? Sure Isabelle had tomorrow and Sunday to herself but after that, what then? She couldn't look at him in the same way, not again. After what seemed like an eternity crying to herself, she lifted up her head and slowly dragged herself home, with her face red from all the crying. Isabelle knew she would never have the respect from teachers, especially her favorite, ever again.

Gaius did nothing as she fled, standing as still as a stone as she ran past without a word. He had no idea she fell in the grass, no idea she cried all the way home, he knew nothing other than he had just walked in on his favourite student masturbating and felt oddly aroused. Of course he cursed himself for feeling that way, twisting what had always been a platonic, loving relationship into something darker and more sinister, not to mention illegal.

He went about his weekend as he usually did, pottering around, reading, gardening, cooking. Though always at the back of his mind was that single image of Isabelle, whispering his name as she stroked herself to orgasm. He cursed himself as a dirty old man and continuously pushed the thought out of his mind, but it always returned...

On Monday he strode down the hall as he always did, feeling a little better about life, and his situation with Isabelle. He had a plan! To do nothing, to pretend it never happened, after all it was no big deal. He spied her as they walked down the hall at opposite ends of the corridor, and with every ounce of composure he could manage he smiled pleasantly "I'll see you for class later" He attempted in his best neutral tone, and continued down the hall.

Isabelle just sat in her room all weekend, doing nothing. She had been so depressed, embarrassed and in a state of shock. Even when her parents wanted to get out of the house she had refused. She knew her feelings were something of taboo, something controversial but how could she get rid of them? It's just how she felt. Isabelle couldn't just simply put her feelings away locked in her heart. So on Sunday she decided to do something: let him know subtly how she felt. Whether it was revealing clothing, love notes, anything she could do.

Monday morning, Isabelle got up and decided to get dressed in something more revealing so she picked out a short, white skirt with frills and a light green shirt with the sleeves off to the side. For shoes, she put on her favorite black boots, not too high up on her legs and not much heel to them. Finally she put her hair up in a side ponytail, which she felt suited her. When Isabelle got to school, she wasn't looking forward to see her teacher after what had happened. But it was too late when she saw him approach her. She froze in place and had a somber look at first but she tried to shake it off and hopefully he would notice her outfit. Isabelle stood there when he approached her and all she could say was two little words.

"Yes, sir."

With that, she walked down the hallway until the first bell rang for school. Isabelle could only stand there at her homeroom teacher's door and slowly opened it, just quietly going to her seat. She was still too embarrassed to look at him directly in the face and there was really no way to directly focus on her studies anymore. All Isabelle could do was sit there, listen to her favorite teacher and try to put her shame in the back of her mind.

His eyes kept flicking to the young girl as he gave the lecture, just as with before, it was a half hearted affair, lacking all the usual passion and interest he invested to ensure the kids enjoyed his class. He noticed how she was dressed, a little more... outgoing than how she usually dressed for school. He offered a small smile the only time their eyes met during the class, though it was weak and faded quickly, afraid that she might interpret it as a leer.

Eventually the bell rang and the students flooded out of the room in a rush to get out and onto their next class. "Isabelle" he said softly, requesting she stay behind. He waited until everyone else had left the room before speaking, his heart pounding, biting his lip, unsure quite what to say next. "You are still playing in the recital?" Was the best he could manage...

Isabelle could sit there, listen and only stare at her book. She never looked around like she usually did and was never gonna quite be her usual self again. One time she looked up and their eyes met, making her heart skip a beat as she blushed and then looked down at her school book. How could Isabelle focus in an awkward situation like this? This was way too awkward and it really wanted to make her run out of the room in embarrassment. When the bell rang, she quickly gathered up her things but heard her name being called.

"... Yes, sir."

That was all Isabelle could say to her favorite teacher. She even took out her assignment from the morning and handed it to him. It was not as descriptive as she usually did it. It was full of one or two words answers. Right where her name and her teacher's name was, there was multiple hearts surrounding it. Isabelle hoped he would see it. With that, she was wanting to walk out before she said a few words and slowly walked out.

"...I'll see you in the afternoon."

Gaius sighed as the girl left, she was being so... insular he felt like hitting his head against the wall. Of course, he had no idea how to cope with the situation himself, but he was convinced that ignoring him was going to get her nowhere. He flopped back into his chair, kicking his feet up onto the desk, his next class was due in a few minutes so there was no point leaving. He ran a hand through his hair and started to look through the papers left on his desk.

They were the usual affair of half baked answers, wild guesses and speculations, he scanned them absently before coming to Isabella's sheet... Her answers were nowhere near as detailed as they had been previously, though still largely correct, he sighed, perhaps it was worse than he thought. That was when his jaw dropped, he noticed the hearts surrounding their names and he didn't know whether to laugh or cry, the girl was ashamed, as she had every right to be, but this ran deeper than mere embarrassment.

Hearing the second bell ring he stuffed the paper into his pocket, afraid another might see it before he had the chance to figure out what exactly was going on. The door swung open at that instant, students pouring in and taking seats, eager to learn. Putting Isabella to the back of his mind he clapped his hands and rose, swinging straight into a lecture at full steam, as invigorating and enchanting as ever.

Isabelle went to her other classes like study hall, free period and the computer lab. But she could hardly focus at all. What was she trying to gain from this? All she wanted to was to try and tell how she felt properly to her teacher. But last Friday was hardly the way to really show her true feelings. With everything in her mind at once, Isabelle felt embarrassed, ashamed, anxious, almost every bad and nervous feeling possible. Even when she tried to put that horrible image out of her mind, it always came back. If everything continued like this, she would eventually faint or even suffer a panic attack.

After her morning classes, Isabelle skipped lunch again and headed straight to the choir and music room. In an uncomfortable time like this, her closest comfort was the piano. Even though she could hardly focus, she started playing Moonlight Sonata again but in a lower key. As she slowly played, her feelings almost gracefully flowed down to her fingers to the keys and hit the right notes. However, Isabelle could still hardly focus because of what happened and she messed up constantly. Her head hit the keys on the piano hard, creating a very unpleasant sounding note that echoed through the halls.

How could Isabelle play Moonlight Sonata at the recital like this? She couldn't. She had to think of something new to play now.

His classes flew by, lunch came quicker than he was expecting and he finds himself wandering past the music room as Isabelle sat at the piano. He smiled as he leant against the door frame, out of sight, eyes closed as he listened to her deftly play. He flinched as she hit her head on the keys and had to stop himself rushing in to stop her, but thought better off himself, music was obviously her way of w orking through whatever was going through her mind.

A few moments later, as silence descended back around the hall he entered, the only sound the soft click of his shoes as he entered. "Perhaps a different song?" He suggested, taking the same as yesterday. As she looked up he offered a small smile unsure whether to mention the paper from the mornings class. "How... are you?"

Isabelle's mind was so clouded with her emotions that she couldn't focus at all. It felt like an eternity with her head on the keyboard as tears flowed down her face. What could she do now? Suddenly she heard the door open and lifted up her head to see her teacher. Why did he come to see Isabelle at a time like this? Her face looked terrible and her eyes were read from the tears but suddenly, she felt at peace again. Maybe things had gotten better that she could at least say something to him. There was only way to find out.

"I... I can't do it. I can't play at the recital like this. I can't even get passed the first page of the song now."

How could she? Her closeness with her teacher was practically on the brink and she was too ashamed to really look at him in the eye. Isabelle knew he saw her and from what he saw, he should know that she constantly messed up. If she couldnt focus enough to play, then how could Isabelle even place herself in front of the whole school on Wednesday night?

Back
Top Bottom