Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Healing Spring (MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiberius

Super-Earth
I'm looking for something specific.

Basically there's a larger story I want, but I don't think I can have it (pragmatically) unless I do things a specific way. I've tried this kinda before, but for one reason or another, never been able to finish things once I realized how to have my story with low risk of losing it.

Setting's "swords and magic" fantasy, on an evergreen mountain.

I'd like to play a trap(ish) elf. Trap to me is male who passes for female without a change in sex. I don't really care what you play, and since it's fantasy that opens things up to anthros or supernatural beings or w/e if you want, though I prefer human shapes. You'd score extra points with me if you play a more effeminate guy (even trap on trap), but I have some tolerance for more masculine heroes. While I am bi, I would prefer this as mxm.

From real life I'm not expecting much other than you enjoy yourself. I'm okay with a variety of writing abilities and styles (I prefer the prose in 3rd person past tense though). If you're a woman wanting to play against mine, fine too. I strongly prefer pms, but might be talked into other media.

It starts by yours finding mine nearly killed by a third character, one that doesn't really matter. If you like action scenes, we could have a big fight to show off your character's talents (or lack thereof). If you don't, I'm ok with either yours being OP and OHKOing the baddie or forgoing the baddie entirely and the injuries occurring offscreen. Ideally the rescue would be as the injuries are occurring and the escape narrow, though.

Kinda the point is our characters would heal their injuries by bathing together in a magic spring, maybe a mountain lake far from the baddie but with all of creation watching. We can talk kinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom