Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sibling Sexual Secret {LittleCookie x Ryimmor}

LittleCookie

Super-Earth
normal_file01.jpg

Isabelle Morrow was a typical child. She was raised in a middle class family with her older brother, who always was very protective of her. Whenever she was sad, he would always hold her tightly and even play with her when they were kids. She had now just turned 17 during her junior year of high school. Isabelle had gotten a confession from a young man at her school and she was not hesitant to say yes to his feelings. Now with her first boyfriend, Isabelle is excited to see what will happen in the future and she is confident she will marry him too after high school. Of course, she is not without her family. Her brother is the one she is close to most of all, since their parents are always on business.

However Isabelle never had a boyfriend before. While talking to him on the phone, her boyfriend suddenly asked a very strange question. It was something she never thought about before.

"Hey babe... you ever thought about sex?"

"Sex? Well sex ed was a part of school curriculum before. But Ive never done it."

"Well we have been together for about 2 weeks now and... I want to do it with you."

Isabelle was completely taken off guard and she felt uncomfortable talking about it. What was she supposed to do when it came to sex? Why did he want sex with her so soon? All she could say was the she would think about it and said good night to him. This was to be entirely new territory to Isabelle and she didn't know who to turn to... except her brother. Her brother would help her in this time of advice, he always did. As she got up and left her room, she walked quietly to her brother's room and knocked.

"Hey, can I come in?"​

Brad was 20 now. He had decided to attend junior college after high school, unsure of what he wanted to do and not ready to commit to a full four years at a university. Though he had to admit, part of his reason for staying home was purely fear of adjusting. He was a confident guy, but he had been so popular at his high school, he just wasn't ready to leave the area, and the perks of his popularity yet for a big school where he'd be unknown.

It was late that night when Isabelle knocked on his door. He turned form his computer, where he had been Facebooking a couple of girls he had been involved with recently. He looked over at his door, his deep blue eyes peering at it as he hollered out, "Come on in." Brad loved his sister, very deeply. She was the sweetest, most beautiful, most important girl in his life.

As his door slid open he leaned back in his chair, his hands interlocked behind his head. He was wearing only a pair of gym shorts. He had never been shy in front of his sister, and didn't mind her seeing him shirtless. He didn't mind anyone seeing him shirtless for that matter, as he was quite fit. His legs stretched out, making his 6' body look pretty big as he sat there. "What's up sis?" he asked in a soft, loving tone, letting his hands slide from behind his head, one falling to his lap as the other slid through his short, brown hair.

Isabelle waited as Brad said it was okay to walk in to his room. She knew it wouldn't bother him in the slightest but she was respectful of his privacy and after all, it was still his room. When she walked in, she had a concerned look on her face and stared at him with her face a little red. Asking this sort of question was really embarrassing to her but she had to know from someone who had experience. Isabelle's short body was twitching a little and she finally gathered up the courage to ask Brad.

"Well, I... well, my boyfriend just said that he wants to have sex with me even though we have only known each other for two or three weeks. I've heard about it and even took sex ed in school but I still don't know what it's like since Ive never done it before. I was wondering if you could tell me some experiences you had with girls. Hopefully it can calm my mind down a little."

Isabelle knew her brother Brad had some experience with sex and she knew he would help her. She had to know what it was like because to her, she had to be safe during intercourse and there was lots of fear and concern surrounding the whole issue. Isabelle hated asking for help on such a private matter with her boyfriend but who else could she turn to? Only her brother.​

Brad's face was half filled with concern, but half filled with delight. He rose from his chair, taking a seat on his bed and motioning his sister to take a seat beside him. "Sex is a big step." he began, waiting for her to sit before placing a hand upon her thigh. Secretly, he was overjoyed she had asked him about this. Though he would never admit it, Brad had definitely had his fair shares of fantasies about his sister. After all, she was so gorgeous, and always around him. How could he not think about her like that from time to time? He figured it was natural, but still never dared to speak of it.

"Have you tried anything sexual with a guy?" he asked, his fingers beginning to gently stroke her thigh as his eyes fixed intently upon her. He carefully observed every little thing she did. Her posture, her body language, the expressions on her face, the tone in her voice. If he played his cards right, maybe he'd be her first. That would be incredible.

Isabelle took a seat next to her brother on his bed. She gave a half smile to him and made herself as comfortable as possible. Her hips had some curves but not too much that she had a big ass but not too little that she was a twig either. Isabelle was glad she had Brad for a brother and that he would help her in this time of need. As she listened to what he had to say she thought carefully of her words. She bit her lip in anxiety as the topic made her uncomfortable but she had to talk about it with somebody.

"No, I... I haven't. This is my first boyfriend and I don't know what to do. Ive only heard about it through sex ed, I haven't done anything with anybody. It makes me worried... very worried. It would probably hurt a lot."

Isabelle saw his fingers go up and down her thigh and it immediately set off an alarm in her head but this was Brad. This was her brother. She could trust him with her well being and he would never hurt her.

Brad could tell she was uncomfortable, and he wasn't sure his hand was helping. But still, he had a gentle touch. He was confident he could take care of her and get what he wanted. "The first time usually does hurt." he replied, his tone still soft and gentle as his fingertips continued to gently graze over the bare skin on her thigh. "But, if he really cares about you, he'll be gentle and take care of you." His hand started to slowly creep higher as he kept talking. "If he loves you, he'll take as much care with you as I always have." he said, his hand now just inches from her crotch. He could feel the warmth emanating from between her legs.

He shifted his position, pulling a leg underneath his body as he turned to face her. "So this boy... he hasn't tried to kiss you yet?" he asked. He knew his sister was innocent, but was surprised she hadn't done anything with anybody. At the same time, it was very arousing. She was completely inexperienced, and he could be her first for everything. The thought alone was almost enoughto make Brad hard.

Isabelle looked at Brad as he moved his hand ever closer to her crotch and that's one part of her body she only really saw herself in the mirror, like when she was getting ready to take a shower. Just thinking about what she could do with her boyfriend, made her a little excited and she started to turn bright red. As she listened to his question, Isabelle was surprised but she had to be honest. This was her brother she was talking to, she could trust him with anything.

"Well, he did give me two. It was right here on my cheek both times and that was this weekend. He said that he has been with one other girl before and he did do it with her but likes me more than his ex. But then again... I'm not sure if that counts. Does it?"

Isabelle knew that her brother cared for her. He listened to every word she said, he would push bullies away from her when she was made fun of and he would hug her and comfort her when she was lonely.

"I know that you care for me, Brad. You always have. After all, we are a family." She smiled at him and leaned her head on his shoulder.

Brad stopped his hand when he was not even an inch from her pussy. He wanted to feel her so bad, she felt so warm, so inviting. It was driving him crazy. His loins started to stir, but he did everything in his power not to get an erection in front of his sister, not yet at least.

"It only counts if you want it to." he said, his voice still hushed and gentle. A sensual tone started to creep in as his arousal grew, his eyes beginning to slide over his sister's tight body, thinking of all the things he'd love to do to her right then.

"Do you want to try anything with him?" he asked, his hand beginning to massage her upper thigh once more. "I mean, maybe not sex, but anything more than a kiss on the cheek?" he asked.

Isabelle took in Brad's questions very carefully as she felt her brothers hand go up towards her leg a little more. Her mind continued to set off bad alarms in her head but she didn't know why. All she knew was her brother was getting a little too touchy and the strange thing was that she didn't care because Brad would never hurt her. Isabelle's face continued to be bright red and grow a little redder as thoughts swirled in her heart about what she wanted to do her with her boyfriend.

"Well... yes but I don't know where to start or how to even ask him. That's why I need help from you."

As Isabelle looked at her brothers gym shorts, the only piece of clothing he wore, she grew a little shy and started to shake. This was not going to be fun. Just simply asking or getting told about it was not going to help. She needed to be shown how it was done if she was ever going to be good at with her boyfriend.

"Brad I... I don't think simply telling me will help. I... I... I want you to show me how it's done."

As she spoke those words, Isabelle immediately covered her mouth. What did she just say? Did she literally ask for her own brother to have sex with her? She thought about it, but she never expected it to come out of her own mouth. Now she couldn't take it back and the fright and concern took over her easily.

Brad continued to massage the inside of her slender thigh as she spoke. He could see how uncomfortable he was, but it was honestly kind of a turn on. She was so innocent, so naive. And, he figured, what better guy to take that innocence and naïveté from her than the guy who loved her more than anything in the world.

His jaw almost dropped as she practically asked him to have sex with her. He was expecting things to go slow, he was thinking he would have to really try to convince her. But this? It was great. His hand slid higher up her thigh now, his palm turning to rub her pussy over her little shorts. "I'd be happy to." he said in a deep, seductive tone.

He turned her body towards his, spreading her legs as his hand continued to work between them, gently stroking her tight, virgin pussy over the thin fabric of her shorts. "Does this feel good?" he asked her, his other hand sliding up under her shirt, gently stroking the bare skin upon her side.

Isabelle was shaking at what she had just asked, but there was no turning back now. When she felt her brother's hands on her skin, she felt a little more comfortable and leaned into her brother's hands and a little more. This felt better than she expected and this was all to help her. Once she knew how it was done, she would have no problem doing it with her boyfriend.

"It does." Isabelle couldn't help but hang on to her brother's shoulder, like she wanted him to protect her. She was scared but she knew her brother would not hurt her on purpose. There's no way he would since he was always so good to her. As long as he knew what to do with her and she felt comfortable, everything would be fine.

"Please be gentle... okay?" Isabelle spoke softly.

Brad continued to rub his palm into her warm pussy as she hung upon his shoulder, eager to feel her bare skin against his own. When she asked him to be gentle he grinned, rising up to his feet as he continued to smile down at her. "I'll be very gentle sweetheart." he said, one hand reaching out to gently stroke her cheek as the other pushed his shorts down. He wasn't wearing any underwear, and as soon as his shorts hit the ground his long, thick cock, already erect, was clearly visible.

He continued to stand in front of her, grasping her hand and placing it upon his cock, gently stroking himself with her hand before removing it, letting her get a feel for his enormous length and girth. "Do you know anything about sex positions?" he asked her, waves of pleasure emanating over his body as her hand stroked him.

As he awaited her reply his own hand reached back forward, slipping inside of her shorts this time as his fingers began to rub her bare clit.

Isabelle hung on to her brother's shoulder and shivered. She never felt anything like this before, much less from her own brother. Was this what would happen? Her virginity being taken by a member of her own blood family? Why did she ask this of him? Even she had no idea but she never struggled to get away. Isabelle's eyes grew wide as she felt Brad's throbbing member and shivered a bit more. She didn't want to make noise since their parents could be home from dinner anytime soon.

"I... know that the receiving person is usually on the bottom." That was all Isabelle knew about positions and maybe there was more but she hadn't learned that much when she was in Sex Ed. When her brother's hand slipped inside her shorts, she covered her mouth, trying not to make any noise.

"Brad.. mom and dad... be home soon." But that probably didn't matter to him. That's what she thought anyway.

Back
Top Bottom