Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The RP Arena (FxF FxM MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelenaFF

Super-Earth
CRAVINGS
Note: Cravings will be at the top of the thread from now on. Please be aware that other RP ideas are towards the bottom.

None currently.

-Actual Thread-
IMPORTANT: IF YOU PM ME, YOU BETTER DAMN WELL REPLY WHEN I REPLY. Ahem. Sorry. I find it rude when someone doesn't reply to a pm. Regardless of interest, I reply, and I expect the same of others.

Hi there. I'm Sel. I figured I'd give you some info about me so you can get a feel for me.

Name: Brian/Sel
Sex: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual, leaning towards females
Pronoun Preference: Feminine in chat/text, masculine in person (not that you'd be talking with me)
Dominative/Submissive: Submissive, but I'm not going to bend over and get fucked on command. I will not bend to your will right away. Also, I will rarely play switch, but only for the right plot, and those are hard to come by.

Kinks:
(MC indicates things I like on my OCs, YC is for partner OCs. All YCs are turn ons, but if absent are NOT turn offs. When a kink is an action, the preference of MC/YC is which one I'd like it DONE TO.)
-Bows (MC/YC)
-Hip Length or longer hair (MC)
-1/2 - 1 foot long bangs (MC)
-Gender Transformation (usually forced, but negotiable) (MC)
-Loose wavy hair (MC/YC)
-Side ponytail, with tight waves (tied near the ear) (MC)
-Light to medium bondage (MC)
-Non-con (MC)
-Consensual (MC/YC)
-Sissification (MC)
-Con/Non-con crossdressing (MC)
-B to C cup breasts (open to D cup, tentatively) (MC)
-18-35 (age) (MC/YC)
-Revealing clothing (MC)

Fandoms:
Brave Frontier by gumi
Bleach
Pokémon
Warriors by Erin Hunter
Sword Art Online

Settings:
Modern
Fantasy/Medieval
Virtual Reality
More to be added

Availability: Varies.
Response Time: Once a week for PMs and Threads, once a day or more for email, YIM, and AIM. (Will respond later if I happen to be playing a game (usually Brave Frontier)).
Reminders: Reminders on needing to respond are okay. I tend to forget or neglect things, so I need the help. Don't go too crazy, though. I might be on the needy side, too, so please don't get angry when I send a bunch of PMs.
Threads: Posting here is fine, but shoot me a PM in addition. I don't just sit here refreshing the page to see if there's a new response to my thread, but PMs pop up even if I haven't refreshed. I do have instances where I'm bored an will refresh on the main page, though.
OCs: I tend to prefer to play females or characters who resemble females (trans, futa, crossdresser), but will play males upon extensive persuasion or if I'm in the mood.
Perspective: I RP either First or Third, but I prefer Third. Willing to do First if requested or plot requires it.
Grammar: Basic knowledge of the alphabet is required. If you do not have that, I will direct you to a fine depository of Kindergarten classroom basics where you acquire said knowledge.

Plots:
(All of these involve me being some sort of male-to-female CD/TG character. Probably should make a new thread in the other two request areas, but I'm too lazy.)

Soulmate. (This one's iffy. Haven't had much success with this in the past, but keeping it here just in case the right partner comes around)

MxF
(NOTE: Ends up functioning more like FxF)

1. They've been best friends for as long as they can remember. But she is actually a closet lesbian, and she still hasn't found anyone she thinks is her soulmate. He has grown his hair to about shoulder length, and after a while, this gives her an idea: Make him into her girlfriend, whether he wants to or not.

Cinderella, The Freak.

MxM
(NOTE: Ends up functioning more like FxM)

She isn't your typical girl. She's not even a girl at all! So when she meets him on a night out, she can't help but fall for him. But when she realizes it'll never work out, she runs, leaving him staring after.

He knew she was his soulmate from the moment he laid eyes on her. But when she leaves him without a goodbye, he just has to know who she is.

Keeping it in the Closet. (Got one going on, so this one is currently unavailable)

MxM

His roommate thinks it's weird that he's grown his hair to waist length. Turns out he's a closet crossdresser. So when his roommate finds out, he has to do the unthinkable to keep his secret from coming out: Become his roommate's sissy slave.

No Rent? No Problem.

MxM

He's moving into an older man's vacant guest room to save expenses. But when the man opens the door to see that his tenant is a crossdresser, the man can't help but feel lustful. When the price of the rent proves too high, the tenant might have to pay with his body instead.

NEW GROUP RP (ALSO IN GROUP RP THREAD SECTION):

Sword Art Online: Demon Blade (Note, currently already going. PM me to get in on the fun!)

Group RP (Possible relationships, 1 or more canons needed)

After all Kirito went through, he had thought it was over. After Sugou Nobuyuki's death, and saving Sinon from her own friend, he had thought all his troubles were over. But a group known simply as R.E.A.C.H. has other plans.

A new game is being marketed, called Fatal Sword: Demon Blade, and it's the talk of Japan. It's being hailed as the biggest thing since Sword Art Online. Kirito's contact at the Virtual Division, Kikouka Seijirou, has intel that R.E.A.C.H. is the maker of the game, but does not know what their purpose is. Since Kirito has experience with Virtual MMORPGs, he enlists his help, although reluctantly. After telling his friends, he heads the the VD's office to enter the game on its release date.

Hashimoto Aki (my character) is one of the people who has secured a copy of the game before it sold out. Aki, who is 18 and a college student, logs in, along with the rest of the people who bought the game. But when she logs in, he finds the world far too unforgiving. In fact, she can't see a single person in the landscape around her when she logs in. As it turns out, she was one of the last to log in. For reasons unknown, the town she spawned in is void of NPCs. She manages to find a few players, who tell her something horrific: This game is a trap. People have been abducted by strange creatures, and dragged to who-knows-where.

Now it's up to the players to find out what's happening while surviving the dangers of the game. But lucky for them, Kirito is one of the survivors, and is intent on saving everyone and stopping R.E.A.C.H. from achieving their goal.

~~~~Writing Samples~~~~

Uprising (1st Person)

I crouched on the roof of Holly’s house, and surveyed the neighborhood. There were not that many more houses until I reached the outskirts, and I figured I was safe when I got there. I looked back at the looming shape of the Alfanian cruiser, I felt a longing for my old life. Before the Academy, when Glasrog and I didn’t have a care in the world. I knew I couldn’t go back. Not anymore.

I jumped down to the ground, and began to run. There were humans around, but not many. And the ones that were there averted their eyes, as if I were someone to be afraid of. I laughed to myself, a cold, bitter laugh. I knew exactly who they should be afraid of.

I was so deep in thought that I ran right into the ambush. I didn’t see the guards hiding in the shadows, and I certainly didn’t see the sniper on top of a nearby roof. That is, until the sniper shot me. I felt a sharp pain in my leg, and felt the green blood flowing down my leg. I was down.

I looked up at the closing ring of soldiers. No. I didn’t want it to end like this. Not now. Not until I had helped stop this endless brutality and not until I could see Glasrog again and tell him that I loved him.

I grunted as I struggled to get up, but by then the first of the soldiers had closed in, and he kicked me back to the ground. I grunted as I felt his boot on my back. “Stay down.”

No…

That’s when I heard the sound of gunfire, and I could smell something burning. Then the weight on my back was gone. I was about to get up to had see what had happened, when I felt the barrel of a gun on my head. Not a plasma rifle. An old fashioned human gun. “You’re coming with us, Alf.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rogue Blades (3rd Person)

Sam glanced around to make sure no one was looking. The seedy alley he was in was deserted, as far as he could tell, and he smiled to himself. The programmers made this too easy for him. He cracked his knuckles, then closed his eyes. He concentrated on a point of light, that point growing bigger with each passing second. It then consumed his vision, and he was in. In the code. He scrolled through the screens of past events, until he came to the one he was looking for. The open beta quest. The rarest of all items was supposedly the reward, and only a handful of people had gotten it during the open beta. The programmers had been lazy to not have deleted the quest data, because here was Sam, hacking his way to a virtual fortune.

Sam was your average teenager. He had messy dark brown hair and a smirk that seemed to boast that he owned the game. He had a tectonic glove, which causes earthquakes, on his right arm. He had on a black leather jacket, jeans, and sneakers. But what most people noticed about him was his intelligent hazel eyes that seemed to be analyzing everything at once.

He opened his eyes. He swiped the menu open, smirking as he saw the event item in his inventory. This had been way too easy, Sam thought. The firewalls had been almost nonexistent. Then he thought back further. Had there been any firewalls?

His thoughts racing, he began to walk out of the alley, only to bump into... FUCK. A mod. The tell-tale blue name and star by his name was all he needed to begin to panic.
"Umm... Hi there!"

The mod just stood there, scowling.

"I'll just be going now..." Sam said, a bit unnerved by the mod's unresponsiveness. But as he tried to move his legs, he found that he couldn't. Fuck. The mod must've frozen them.

"Sam Devon... You're a hard guy to find," the mod said, finally breaking his silence.

"Yeah, and I like to keep it that way," Sam said, his head turned.

"Don't even think of trying to hack your way out of this. I've put up multiple firewalls to keep you from doing so."

"Dammit..." Sam cursed, opening his eyes and turning to face the mod, taking in his appearance.

The mod was a bit taller than Sam, with light brown hair and cold blue eyes. He had some sort of military uniform on, as did all the mods, but he couldn't identify it exactly. He looked a bit disheveled, but he stood up straight, making him look more confident than messy. A rapier hung at his side.

"Sorry, kid. But rules are rules. This is your last warning. Next time we have to ban you from the game," the mod said, trying to sound nice. He pressed a button on his menu, and the event item disappeared from Sam's inventory.

"C'mon! That thing is worth a million gold, at least!" Sam complained.

"And?"

"How about this? We split the profit from selling it, fifty-fifty. Deal?"

The mod walked over to Sam, frowning, bringing his face right in front of Sam's. "Kid, do I look like I care about that? Do I look like I want to get demoted? Do you think I'm stupid?"

"N-No..." Sam said cautiously, realizing he was in dangerous territory now, "Y-You know what? Forget it. Take the stupid thing."

"Don't worry, I was planning to anyways," the mod said, smirking. He swiped open his menu, and tapped an icon with a snowflake. Sam's legs suddenly felt warmer, and he took a few steps back. "Hey, stay out of trouble, now. Or I will personally ban you. Got it?"

"Yes," Sam said through gritted teeth. As the mod walked away, Sam swiped up his menu and clicked the map icon. The name walking away read "Don," and Sam smiled. "You're gonna pay, Don. Big time," Sam muttered, before pressing the log out button on his menu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Side Note: I tend to steer clear of anthros, because I don't like any hint of bestiality, but I make exceptions for people I respect, like, or I get a good vibe from.

I look forward to future RPs.

Group RP is still a current craving. Send me a pm if you're interested (we can start off with two, and introduce more as the RP goes on).

Hi I have a question about the title. "Rp Arena" Arena kind of implies combat. Are you interested in domination wrestling?
I'm good with whatever pairing you want to do with this though I have to say MxF does tend to go to whoever catches the first advantage in the matches I've played.

If not I'm still open to a fantasy adventure if your game. :)

I only ever play with original characters though. Not very good at getting into the character f someone elses character. . .

Wrestling isn't really my thing. Sorry about that.

I am still currently craving the SAO RP, which is sort of fantasy, sort of scifi. Would you be interested in joining me in that? We don't have to introduce Kirito (the protag from the orig SAO), and can start with two OCs. It's fine if you don't, and we can do a normal fantasy if needed.

SelenaFF said:

I am still currently craving the SAO RP, which is sort of fantasy, sort of scifi. Would you be interested in joining me in that? We don't have to introduce Kirito (the protag from the orig SAO), and can start with two OCs. It's fine if you don't, and we can do a normal fantasy if needed.

I duno. Is this some pre-established world based on some show or other?

ixisnyx said:
SelenaFF said:

Yeah, it is. It was originally published as light novels, but then got made into an anime. But I'm in love with the entire series, and sorta wish I were part of it. That's why I want to do the RP. If you don't want to, it's fine. Just my current craving.

SelenaFF said:
ixisnyx said:
SelenaFF said:

Yeah, it is. It was originally published as light novels, but then got made into an anime. But I'm in love with the entire series, and sorta wish I were part of it. That's why I want to do the RP. If you don't want to, it's fine. Just my current craving.

Thanks but its not my thing. You have a good one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom