Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Selina Kyle - be the best Catwoman x OC MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsoul42

Moon
So lately I've really been wanting to rp an original character in the Batman universe. But more than that, I've been wanting to have a female partner to flesh out Selina Kyle/Catwoman like we've never seen before.

I'm not talking Anne Hathaway or Michelle Pfeifer right now...And don't even think about Halle Berry. And I'm not talking breathing new life or reinventing Selina Kyle. I'm looking for a partner who, like me, would like to get to know the established Catwoman just a little better.... From her thoughts and desires to something as basic as what she wears when she's not flaunting her skin-tight catsuit and goggles. What cup-size is she really working with and what's her favourite kinda lingerie?
How does Selina Kyle maintain her agility? Does she read books, or Roleplay in her spare time? What's her favourite colour? And what makes her Purrrr in the bedroom? what gets Cat's cat going?

I'm talking 50% Story and 50% of the other part :p but genuinely want to have a partner who for once can do true justice to Catwoman.

I've you're interested please do send me some ideas of what you'd like to do with your Selina Kyle. If I'm happy we can get started.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom