Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~Cookies Home for RP Needs~

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleCookie

Super-Earth
Greetings! I am Cookie! I am 25, female and in desperate need of RPs again :p I recently got back into it after so long and I just need something to entertain me again. This whole post will be some scenarios and plots that I have in mind.

First off I am literate but that doesnt mean tons of paragraphs, just that I know how to use spelling and grammar, though I may make some grammar mistakes every now and then. My post length is anywhere from one line to 2 or 3 paragraphs. It just depends on the length I get from my partner. I only have one simple rule: DO NOT bail on me! If youre bored and want to give some ideas or if you dont like the RP we are doing anymore, just tell me for gods sake! I will not be mad, I swear.

I also only do threads for my RPs, its easy for me to keep track of it and just far more preferrable.

Now for some pairings that I like. The more hearts, the more I crave it.

~

Human girl x Vampire ♥ ♥ ♥
Human girl x Werewolf ♥ ♥
Human girl x Incubus ♥ ♥
Succubus x Incubus ♥
Werewolf x Half wolf girl ♥
Vampire x Vampire ♥

Runaway x Runaway ♥
Mob boss x employee ♥ ♥
Mob boss x lover ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Teacher x Student ♥ ♥
Older man x Younger woman ♥ ♥ ♥
Rich x Poor ♥
Poor x Poor ♥
Addict x Clean ♥
Addict x Addict ♥
Ex boyfriend x Ex girlfriend ♥ ♥
Dancer x Singer ♥ ♥ ♥
Singer x Fan ♥ ♥
Dancer x Fan ♥
Ex x Ex ♥ ♥ ♥

~

Now for scenarios. I have four so far.

-------------------------------------------

In the heart of urban Tokyo, where thousands of clubs, businesses, bars and hotels line the streets, a dark underworld lies beneath. A yakuza boss reigns over the hotel industry and he takes great pride in his surface business and underworld business, where his drug cartel brings in hundreds of thousands of dollars a year. However, his personal life is another matter.
In his private and luxurious condo is a young woman, his girlfriend, his lover and he takes great pride in keeping her safe and keeping her as his property. She is also the target for thousands of rival yakuza organizations, even spreading outside of Japan...

A young woman, just turned 18 is two months away from graduating high school. She just got accepted to the university of her dreams to study cosmetology, to be a part of the world of beauty. It seems like her future is set and shes ready to have a good life. But then one night, she receives a mysterious letter saying to meet up at her high schools courtyard... who is this man who sent her a letter?

First boyfriends are never easy. When a girls boyfriend says he wants to to have sex with her to prove their relationship, theres only one person she can turn to: her brother. How will he introduce her to the world of sex?

In the country of Orient, even soldiers, nobleman and even peasants need a place to where they can great food, relax in outdoor baths and even get their sex and pleasure drives going. The major city, Saladia, has such a place. Thats right, its a brothel. Girls are here to serve and great every mans wish. One young woman is looking to escape but cant because of a huge debt. Will one of her clients help her?

Two growing empires are at war: Kolodia and Dravenia. The explosive war to find out who would rule the continent has taken its toll on the life everywhere, even in the small country between the two empires: Harmonus. The plants burn with fires of war, the animals have fled and the plains have turned to scorching wastelands. Families have been separated and killed, the country slowly but surely decaying. A young woman has witnessed her family slaughtered and swears revenge on those who wronged her. She is on no ones side and transformed to a cold blooded mercenary, just wanting to restore her country. After being severely injured, a man about her age from the same empire of Dravenia, who started the whole war, heals her wounds...

Fresh out of high school and going through performing arts in college, a young woman looks to finally make her debut as a rising star. Gifted in plays during school, she signs up with an agency willing to take her. Her first project is a short film, but her co-star turns out to be an annoying pain in the ass and whats worse? She has to pretend this guy is her lover on screen.

The world suffered a global economic collapse over 20 years ago. People fought for their own piece of land everywhere around the world: from Asia to Europe to the Americas. In the heart of what used to be North America sits the heart of everything, where the rich get richer and the poor quickly grow out of luck. Its called Capitolium (Latin for "capitol"), where your dreams comes true. On each side of the city stand two skyscrapers, one ruled by a man and one ruled by a man... who are at war as to who will rule the city forever...

Heres my kinks/fetishes if you want a look at that too. Im one for more romance and pure vanilla sex, nothing too kinky. :p But I wanna try out from the maybe list too!
https://www.f-list.net/c/isabelle%20morrow

I am willing to do ONE fandom~

Mass Effect

However, for that I will only do OCs, never canon characters. If you are interested, let me know.

Well thats about it. If you have any other ideas or are interested let me know! Please PM me for more details! :blush:

I HAVE BEEN IN THE MOOD FOR SOME STRAIGHT AND GOOD OLD FASHIONED FLUFF ROMANCE! PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom