Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take Over (P) -Ladydark/Raven-

Ladydark

The minds master
Detrick is a high ranking and powerful Mage, he once worked for the King himself, until he left the court. He was tired of being used only for cheap entertainment, like a common magician doing tricks. So for the last few months he had been wondering the country side, using his power to take what he wanted, food and women alike. But he was growing tired of wondering and wanted a place to call 'home'. He was travelling further away from the kingdom, wanting a place of his own, that's when he came across the village. He enters the main gate and starts to wonder around, this village had a wall surrounding it, that could come in handy. The fastest way to find out this village's defences was to cause a little trouble, he walks in to the middle of the market place and calls up his power, throwing a fireball into the centre of the crowd. "Who protects this village!" He looks around, glaring at people and letting the fire glow in his hands.

latest

The crowds screams and all the noise attracted the guardian of the town. She came running down the cobble street, her armor clanking, and her short frilly skirt bouncing up and down as she arrived into the square. Luckily the fireball had not done a lot of damage and was already being doused down. But the male who was responsible for it was conjuring up another one. She would not stand for that.

"Halt! Throw another one of those and your going to lose your hands!"

She quickly ran down and skid to a halt. Placing herself inbetween him and the crowd. Her shield was brought up and her expertly forged sword came out from the edge of it pointed at him.

"IF you just turn and walk away, you won't need to spend a night in the jail. This is your only warning."

Detrick was a little shocked to see a female warrior, there were none of those in the King's relem, only males were allowed to become Knights. He grins and watches her, this town would definitely do for him, but first, he had to control the 'guard'.

"So... I am to believe a female will take me down... Are you all this town has, were there no real men to take up the guard..." He chuckles and tosses the fireball in his hand, playing with it. "Does the King know there is a female in a man's position..." He wanted to know if they followed the Kings ways here or not. He was quick on his feet and would easily be able to dodge her attacks, he was also aided with the help of his magic.

The female was unmoved, it was beyond her counting on how many males played this game before their pride was shattered like fragile china. She simply glared, unmoving and undauntingly. She was the only guard for a reason, no one else wished to do so, and no one has ever bested her at this point.

"I say again, leave, or make a horrible decision."

She decided not to coorce with his little game, nothing irritated a man more then to ignore his ego completely. The citizens all now left, so now she did not have to worry about their safety. But this man was going to be irritating, he was one of the spell caster types. Luckily her armor and clothing was enchanted to resist normal elemental, and hex magic, but god knows there were too many spells in the world that could get past it.

He chuckles again, that answered his questions "So you're all alone here... Out of the King's rule... Perfect..." He drops his fireball, making it disappear and another ball forms in his hand "Now... I'll introduce myself..." He thrusts his hand forward and the ball turns to a lightning type strike, that stays attached to his hand and her head. "My name is Detrick... And this town now belongs to me..." He steps closer "You'll find you can't move... Or speak for that matter... Because you see I have complete control..." He makes her put her shield down and bring the sword right to his throat "See..." He grins, "Now... Call everyone back... They are going to want to see this..." He has her back up against a nearby well and makes her sit on the edge, sword still pointed at him. "Call them back..."

On the inside she was panicking, all her muscles, her limbs, even her words could not be brought forth. This was the most terrorfying feeling in the world to her to be locked inside of her body. She felt her shield be lowered and soon enough be pushed against the well. She felt like a tiger in a cage, desperately clawing and roaring, but nothing could get out. And when he told her to call them she forced her will so hard and kept her mouth shut, even mustering a glare. She will not allow him complete control, Never! She summoned up her glare and pressed her lips shut. She was not going to lose her honor over this, but eventually she began to feel her lips quiver, and her voice beginning to crack through her own wall, she had tears forming in her eyes, but eventualy she yelled out.

"Everyone...I have been defeated...You can come out..."

She winced and dug her hands against the well. She hated this man, she hated him so much. If she ever got out of this she was going to obliterate him. Whatever he had planned was going to falter, she will break free of his control.

He grins at her and glances around as everyone slowly wonders back "Hello Everyone... I'd like to introduce myself... I am Detrick... The new lord of this town..." He chuckles and looks back to his captive, He makes her toss her sword away and lift one of her legs "And for my first act as Lord... I will be taking your Worrier... As my own..." He uses his free hand to rip off her undergarment and then opens his pants, he grins at her again "Tell them you submit to me..." He steps closer and rocks against her womanhood, pushing past her lips slightly, he watched her tears and laughed, "Tell them you asked for this..." His commands were spoken softly to her so the villagers wouldn't hear him, he continues to push into her slowly.

She winced as her pink panties were torn from her, and only silently cried when she saw his dick flop out of his pants which was now proding against her entrance. She had so much rage built inside of her but she was forced to speak forcefully through his ill magic yet again.

"I...I submit....I have asked him to do this to me"

She made every word sound difficult to say, but it didn't matter they heard her, and she felt so disgraced as his dick began to enter her pink lips. She groaned and whined as it went further and further in, she had not had an experience like this before, and it was going to be her first time. And to have it with a disgusting wizard by force was a nightmare. Her body twitched but would not heed her every action to punching him straight in the face, she even had her legs open for him as he violated her, she hated every minute but her body made her look and sound like it was pleasurable.

"Nnn... A tight little thing you are... Would this be the brave warrior's first time..." Again he spoke softly, he pushes into her slowing until inside her fully "Nnn..." He moans and pulls out only to thrust back into he a bit harder "Moan for me girl..." He chuckles and starts a faster pace, he watches her "What's your name... My new little Pet..." He starts to thrust harder and holds her hip with his free hand. He glances around at the crowd and notices several girls, he'd have to try them at some point.

Back
Top Bottom