Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom m lf submissive females

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for female, submissive players for some dark and smutty roleplay.
Please read everything. Some of my kinks are not for everyone.​

* I'm a male dom with roleplay-experience of about 17 years. My native language is German, so bear with me if my English is not flawless.
* I'm strict, demanding and I know what I want. You should not be afraid of these traits if you want to talk to me.
* I love to treat women with the right mindset inferior, whereas I respect that not every woman likes that.
* I'm curious, I like to know a lot of things, and I like to ask questions. Curiosity kills the cat, I know, but I am more of a lion, not so easy to kill. If you want to keep all your secrets and are not the person who likes to talk ooc before and after a roleplay, we won't be a good match.
* And yes, I love to be the one who pulls the strings in the background

* Be female in real life. I don't want to play with guys playing girls, this is just gross for me. Please respect this limit.
* Be submissive in real life, too. We can get along much better if we are compatible on that scale
* Be honest, always, be friendly and don't be stupid. Really simple.
* I have the idea to play with two female players (not mandatory, but would like to try), kind of a threesome: if you are up for that, tell me
* I like the idea of exploiting you, the player, in a way: for example, I write a few sentences, you write whole paragraphs. I let you play different girls who please my char and so on. I'd like to hear your opinion about that, too.
* Don't be a fake. There are so many on the internet, but really, don't waste my nor your time.

* I can play via PM or Skype

What I like to have in my roleplays:

control: My character controls your character: he has all the money, he has access to these secret video-cams and so on. It doesn't need to be absolute control, but you know, that kind of control that scares you.

humilitation: You char thinks she is equal or even better than men and other women? Let's change her mind.

nudity I love nudity: clothed male, naked female, forced nudity, public nudity. You should have some kind of exhibitionist predisposition and you should like your char to be in these kind of situations.

non-con: Your char does not want it and she does not like it

no pleasure for you: So, there are doms who like to see and feel the pleasure of her sub. I can understand that, but my darker fantasies- and I'm here for them- involve the sub not feeling any pleasure at all: it hurts, it is humiliating, he is not her type, she is not into it. She will be used, not pampered.

Taking advantage: Your char really, really needs the money? She is desperate to find an apartment? My char has something that belongs to her? He knows something nobody else should know? All the nice boys would gladly help in hope of her gratitude. Not so my char.

18+: Your char should be of legal age. I want a woman, not a girl

intelligence: No dumb bimbos please. She doesn't need to be a professor, but she should have some brains.

Building worlds: We can play in "our" world, but I am also open for alternative realities. Misogynistic worlds, where women have lesser rights. Worlds, where the strong rule and the weak serve. Worlds with different rulesets (e.g. your char becomes my chars property if certain conditions are met, or my char can openly fuck your char if he subdued her or whatever). I really like to put creativity in that!

Now to the good stuff:

The following scenarios involve one of my favorite pairings: a younger dom, 15-17, and an older sub, a MILF most of the time:

Son/mother:
A scenario that involves the son taking charge of his mother. Be it that he is an asshole and just doesn't care what she thinks, be it that he takes over the father's role.
If the father still lives, this can include cuckoldery and adultery.

Bully/victims mother
See, that little weakling has a hot mother...

Student/teacher
Can start consensual and turn into non-con.
Can be secret or open, depending on the world we create.

Patient/psychologist
My char is a dangerous psychopath and sexual predator who has raped his mother or teacher or neighbor. Now he is in psychiatric treatment, but he is too smart and too alluring for your char and slowly takes charge of her, too.

Criminal/police-women
Your char is the new cop in the district where my char has his gang. You really want to be the new law in here, chica?

Heir to the throne/queen
The king is dead, long live the king. The young king quickly establishes some new rules and takes what he wants, including the queen.

Science Fiction

I could like some SF-plot. I prefer to play on a low scale, so no big, evil guy like Darth Vader, but more the down-to-earth-guys like Han Solo. I like to have some adventures and challenges in there. I can also play hostile worlds, so for example: your character is a female soldier who investigates some unknown planet. Look, aliens live there, and they hunt your char down.

Others

I also play most other modern-age-scenarios, I like to play fantasy-settings and anything that is creative, alluring and something I'm looking forward to play with you.

General rule of thumb

As the name suggests, I like to play male characters in charge, not the evil guys in the front who take a woman by force, but those guys that make you really dependent on them, that control you, that don't need the physical force, albeit they also use it. Your char has no choice, and she will learn her place.

Please write a PM if you are interested.

I could be interested in this :) And I would be up for the 3some as well. I like the criminal/police or the Heir to the throne ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom