Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Cravings FxF,FxM,FxFuta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet_Temptation

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone,

I am new here, but not new to roleplays,I have been roleplaying for over 10 years now.I am mostly interested in FxF and FxFuta , but can do MxF if the plot is good.

Interests/Kinks

Seduction, lots and lots of it
Public display
Public disgrace
Domination ( I can switch both ways)
Romance ,, umm I love being romantic
Exhibition
Slutty dresses (dress me up in your favorite dresses,no matter how kinky they are)
Mostly everything Except the below mentioned

Limitations

Blood
Scat
Too much pain and forced domination

Sexy Gold Digger

I am a young (21-23) hot, sexy and manipulative gold digger that enjoys a glamorous, lavish and pampered lifestyle by using mysmoking hot looks & seductive charms to lead guys on and play them for cash, gifts and favors.

You are a slightly older (25-28) (either M or F) executive from a very wealthy family. Upon meeting me at an upscale party/event and learning of your wealth, I target you as my next victim/mark and set out to tease/seduce and play you for all you are worth.

Lesbian Sex slave Mother(MILFXF)

Angelica is a single mother, she has raised her twin daughters very good till her next door neighbor Merissa shifted next door to her.Merissa a hardcore lesbian, take advantage of her neighbor loneliness, turning Angelica into her plaything.The demands of her increasing day by day and one day when Angelica didn't do what she asked for Merissa decided to take matters ahead.Seducing one Daughter at a time, she turned them against there own mother.Angelica no longer a mother, she becomes just a plaything for them.

Train Ride home (MILFxF/Futa)

Sarah is normal mature woman in her mid thirties.She works at the multinational firm as a secretary.Taking the sub to the work and back she countered a stranger who take advantage of the dim atmosphere of the sub.It all started with the mere groping.Sarah didn't give any importance till she found the contact number in her bag with the instructions " Call me" .Should she call the number or ignore it??

A Caribbean Vacation (MILFxTeenage F)

An older teenaged girl is vacationing with her parents in Huwaei when she meets her high school Teacher. For many years they have harbored secret desires for each other.

Niece all Grown up (FXF)

A young girl in her early twenties went to spend vacations at her Aunt.Aunt has always been caring and loving to her.But this time the girl see's her differently.Seducing her aunt into her love trap, she started controlling her aunt as she wants.

Other Ideas are welcome***

Favorite Pairings

Secretary/Boss
Teacher/Student
School girl/School Girl(Boy)
Milf/Younger Girl(Boy)
Mother/Daughter(son)
Best friends
Stranger/Stranger
Female/Shemale
Female/Male
Female/Futa