Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I am Jack's devious mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackD

Meteorite
I'm a male player looking to play with female players. I'll write 2 or 3 paras per post. A bit more to start with. Maybe more if your pretty chatty back :) I like darker and taboo themes - I tend to me more alpha than master if you know what I mean. Can do either though. I'm good with most kinks as you can see from my F-list

I like mainly modern storylines, but can include supernatural and horror. I can do scifi and fantasy if the plot is realistic-ish. I can't do furries.
I play PM or Email . Don't do messengers. I play 1st or 3rd person depending on the story.

The Old Standards (Me x You)

Teacher x Student
Student x Shy Student
Brother x Sister
Dealer x Addict
Boss x Assistant

The Less than Standard

Title : Remote Control
Plot : MC has developed a device that allows him to control someone for a period of time. they are fully aware of what's going on, but can't do anything about it. What will he make YC do?
Possible Kinks : coercion, public, exhibitionism, manipulation, NC

Title : The Bimbo Serum
Plot : MC is a scientist who has been developing a serum to allow him to score with women. He was trying to make an enhanced Rhohypnol, but turns out his serum has other side-effects - dumbing the subject down and bringing out her most base desires - making her want to act and dress differently. YC could be a colleague or someone he's rejected in the past. The serum initially only last a few hours, but with each use, its effects become prolonged.
Possible Kinks : Bimbofication, Gang, public, Actually quite a lot... :p

I'll stick some more on as they come to mind. Hope we can work something out :)

My F-List

RE: My little dark corner

Hey there, still looking for a partner? Based on your f-list I think we could get on well. I'm looking for a dom to train my sub into the pleasures of anal. Sound interesting to you? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom