Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best birthday ever (promethean didact -celebstars )

promethean didact

Super-Earth
Erick sighed as he watched the clock slowly tick away. He was a little upset that his mother had made him come to school on his birthday. He jumped up when the final bell rang. He rushed to his locker and put his stuff in his locker. He put his ear buds in his ears and waved to his friends as he walked out of the school building. He hummed lightly to his music as he walked home. He hated seeing his mother so tired and ran down from working hard but he understood she worked so much to provide a good life for him. After about ten minutes he walked into the small two bedroom house that him and his mother live in.

"Hey mom i'm home " He called out as he shut the door and turned his music off. He knew she was at home since it was her day off . He walked down to his room in the basement. In his mind it was the only good thing his father ever did before he disappeared. He shut his door and walked over to his computer. He turned it on and walked away from it. He started taking his school uniform off. She had been asking him all week what he wanted for his birthday. He knew what he wanted but he didn't know how she would react to his request. All he truly wanted was her to become his woman

The mother shouted back at him. "Hi" before hearing him go down to his room. The place was small, so small that when she first had Erick his father converted the basement in to another bedroom to accommodate him. Things were pretty tough for the pair who lived alone with one another. Gwyneth was in the kitchen, doing the only thing she could which was try and bake him a cake. Scrambling the money to buy the ingredients she tried her best to try and make this special for him.

Wearing some yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt, the slim woman in her early forties had her light red hair in a ponytail to keep it clear from the food.

After it had baked and rested, it was time for the icing. Gwyneth wasn't very artistic but she covered it all rather well, although messy. Writing 'Happy Birthday' as neatly as possible on it.

Looking down at her creation, she couldn't help but think it was the worst idea. She had nothing else to give her son she just hoped he liked it.

Once he had changed into a pair old jeans and faded slipknot t-shirt he sat down in front of his computer. He had bought it with the money he had earned working at the local pool during the summer. He checked his e-mail and his Facebook. He smiled as he read all the birthday wishes. He save the nude photos he had receive from his online friends. He had more of a social life online then he did in the real world. He stretched and stood up he smiled lightly when the smell of a fresh cake made it to his nose.

He walked out of his room and went upstairs to the kitchen. When he saw her standing in front of him his heart skipped a beat. "Mom did you bake me a cake. " He had told her she didn't need to worry about it. His eyes slowly moved over her body as he heard the little voice in his head to ask her. "So mom i have figured out what i would like for my birthday." He waited for her to turn around and face him

Back
Top Bottom