Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Than Your Money's Worth (DonVoltonus and SelenaFF)

(She'll move the patch to the other side, and turn into a cute little demon girlfriend. [And when she's like that, he'll turn back into a male.])
"See little cocksleeve? Not so damn hard to take, is it?"

Wes was trembling uncontrollably, a bit from fear, a bit from enjoyment. He couldn't tell which feeling was stronger.

She pressed deeper, cock grinding over his prostate. "I think I'm going to turn you into a woman later. Nice as this ass is, your cunt would be better."

"Pitiful!" She grunted, ramming deep and pumping a load of glowing orange into his bowels. "I suppose the weakling will need a break." She growled, sliding her eye patch over, quickly enveloped in pink mist.

"Hey cutie! Up and at em!" He would be shaken awake by a cute demoness about his age, her features the same as the earlier woman's but all softened down. She still had a cock, but it was human size, lacking balls and having a pussy beneath. "Wake up master!"

And with that, he began to come around, and looked down at the demon girl sucking his cock. "Weren't you... Bigger?"

"Hmm?" She looked up, pulling up with a flick of her tongue. "Nope, that's Tabitha. I'm Tabby, the succubi plaything you summoned up."

"Yes and no. We share a body. It we don't switch out regularly we start to become mentally unstable!" She grinned far more happily than one really should, licking his cock again. "You taste wonderful you know."

He tilted his head, clearly weirded out by his predicament. "So, you're willing to suck me off, while she makes me do her. That about right?"

She laid back with a grin. "How would you like a bigger cock?"

(Would you be cool with Tabita making him a slutty girl, and Tabby making him a stud? He'd switch forms along with her.)

DonVoltonus said:
She laid back with a grin. "How would you like a bigger cock?"

(Would you be cool with Tabita making him a slutty girl, and Tabby making him a stud? He'd switch forms along with her.)

Wes nodded, a bit confused on how she could make his cock bigger.

(Go for it.)

She grinned, fingers glowing violet. She began stroking him, his cock glowing and leaking hot precum, swelling longer and thicker until he possessed an impressive foot long bitch-breaker of a cock.

Back
Top Bottom