Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More Than Your Money's Worth (DonVoltonus and SelenaFF)

SelenaFF

Super-Earth
Wes was bored, and figured now was as good of a time as any to take a look at the old book. He had found it in an old bookstore, and the owner had freaked out when he showed it to her. He thought it might be valuable, however, so he offered double the price of similar books. The shop owner happily accepted.

Blowing the dust off, he opened the book. A chill went down his spine, but he figured it was just the AC on the fritz again. Looking at the text on a page, he smirked. "This is probably some forgery. No one would honestly believe this shit."

To prove his own point, he read a line of words, and was surprised when the chill came back.

From the pages burst a tall red woman, dressed in leather and chains. "Ahhh it has been too many moons since I've been free..." She looked at the floor. "No circle, no wards, what idiot summoned a demon without..." She turned him with a grin. "Oh your poor, non-magical soul...You're mine now."

(Could you change his name? I have a brother named Sam, makes it a tad weird for me...)

Wes tilted his head, looking at the strange woman as if he were hallucinating. Well, he had smoked pot, but not recently. But then it clicked. He had summoned a succubus.

She grinned, eye glowing as her herfty horsecock swelled forth. "So, how much will you fight this?"

"Fight? Fight what?" Wes said, stepping back a bit. He was rather unnerved by the cock that this woman possessed, and wasn't doing a good job at hiding his fear.

"Your new place beneath me. Now remove your clothing pitiful human." She stroked her fat length, dripping glowing orange precum. "Come on, show me my plaything."

And with that, Wes ran. He bolted out of his room, down the stairs, down to the basement. "No. This thing will not take advantage of me..." he muttered under his breath.

With a burst of black smoke she appeared in front of him, grabbing and lifting him by his throat. "You can't escape me human. You would do better to submit to me."

He wriggled and squirmed, grasping at the hand at his throat, but nothing seemed to work. With resentment, he let his body go limp, afraid of his uncertain future.

He looked at her like she was a monster. Which she was. But he walked over to her, looking tentatively down at her throbbing member.

"Come on then, kneel down and worship your new mistress." She grinned, her cock producing a lovely drip of pheromone laced pre.

He gulped, then proceeded to kneel, and put his mouth around the cock, and he instantly regretted it. His throat burned as the fluid slipped down.

She smirked, eyes glowing. He would find that the burn soon faded, and now he seemed to be able to take her easily down his newly flexible throat.

She gripped his hair, bucking her hips, thrusting faster down his throat. "Good boy. You'll make a fine slave."

She grinned, kneeling behind him and bending him over, hotdogging her thick cock between the cheeks of his rear. "Virgin I assume?"

He nodded weakly, seemingly on the verge of passing out. He felt the cock touch his bottom, and he nearly fainted right then and there.

"Do I need to hold you up weak little human?" She smeared pre over his tight pucker, causing a similar feeling to his throat, making his ass more elastic.

Wes shivered at the thought, so he shook his head. He had to be strong, as hard it was to stay positive.

"That's my good little fucktoy." She laughed, pushing her thick cock smoothly into him. (Would you be into her having a violently split personality? Like between this sadist, and a sweet loving demon girl?)

(Sure. Just not quite yet. Also, when'll the change happen?)
He moaned in pleasure as the cock pumped back in forth, causing him to move slightly in line with the motion.

Back
Top Bottom