Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

❤Story driven. Dedicated lit participants❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

eternalsunshinex

Planetoid
First off..Welcome! Secondly..I must say right off the back that if your looking for purely aimless smut without any type of storyline or character development please read no further for I will not be the right match for you! Thank you!

If you haven't turned back then please take the time to read through my thread

An Introduction:
I will keep this sweet and simple and try not to drag on with this. I will note right away that I have a full time job and I'm a mother so those priorities will always come first, but I will get a post/reply as soon as possible. I will try to never go longer then 24 hours between! Please show the same dedication, if you find yourself becoming bored or unable to continue let me know! I'm a very understanding person, but if you just completely stop replying I can honestly say that is a HUGE peeve of mine and I will less likely be willing to participate in another RP with you. I'm always up for new ideas as long as it's something I find of interest and I absolutely love hearing your opinions! If I have a plot posted that your interesting in please don't hesitate to tell me your thoughts that way we can make it our own! It's easiest for me to RP through PM and I usually use third-person because I enjoy multiple characters. I won't have too many active RP's at once because I don't like to bite off more then I can chew

Dislikes
18+ only

One liners, please keep it 2+ paragraphs long. I do understand that there will be points where it's hard but effort is appreciated!

Bad grammar and spelling! I'm not expecting Shakespeare.

Nothing to do with bathroom business, scat, or watersports.

Crazy age gaps

INCEST (I've been running into this a lot. No I will no try it. Do not ask me.)

Underage play..don't even ask me to because you will be ignored.

Don't go blood crazy, I don't mind if your character is bloodied from a fight or etc but no vore please.

Torture, tentacles, or bestiality defiantly not my thing

If you come at me with instant smut I'm going to get bored, fast. I like the build up and tensions before leaping straight into it

Likes​
Plot driven

I'm a sucker for romance..

I prefer a dom male character, know that it doesn't mean I will play my character like a dead fish.

Detail..as much as possible!!

Be active! That goes back to my introduction and flakes being e a serious peeve of mine!

Vanilla, though I can have a rather..rough side (;

Communication! Don't be shy or feel bad if you don't understand something. An RP with good communication will surely last longer.

I'm always up for trying new things..you can't dislike something if you haven't even tried it.

MxF please. I don't mind if your a F playing a M. I will always play as a F character unless I'm using multiple characters.

Pictures are preferred, fantasy art, anime, or real is fine with me.

I do like almost all and any Fantasy type of plots​

>>
>>
Vampires ◕◕◕
Demons ◕◕
Angels ◕◕
Elves ◕
Humans
Demi-gods ◕
Human half breeds ◕◕
Witches/Warlocks ◕
Faeries ◕
Pirates ◕◕◕
Princess/Prince/Knight ◕◕

American Horror Story
The 10th Kingdom (I will love you forever)
Constantine
Alice in Wonderland (dark twist)
Fifty Shades of Grey
The Immortal Instruments
Lost Girl
The Secret Circle
The Brothers Grimm
Resident Evil
Assassins Creed
<<
<<

Update:
I'm currently at my limit on RPs at the moment! If you send me a request I unfortunately will have to deny it for the time being. However, I will get back to you as soon as I have an opening.

RE: story driven/romance/dedicated participants only

Eternal Plots

Chosen:
What would you do if you found out you could see things that the normal human eye couldn’t? Dimensions are all around us but not seen by most. A young women finds herself able to see things that would drive most people into madness. Ghosts, demons, angels, vampires, and other being that only came from stories and the movies…or so she thought. A whole new world within her own and now she could see them all as a darkness threatens both their worlds alike. She teams up with an unlikely companion and discovers she is more a part of this then she could have ever imagined.

Blood Lust:
Immortality wasn’t what one would think. Seeing the world pass by, changing in time while you stood the same forever. Living for hundreds of years he had seen the world at many different stages of its life but now he found himself wondering… what’s a life to live if it’s lived alone? He had loved many times but never true, he watched them live, age, and die but the void was never filled. A never ending life turned into a never ending curse. True he wasn’t alone, but the Vampire race was a scarce breed now and while they hid away in the darkness he craved the light. Everything changed when she came into his life. What was it about her? Why her? He wanted her..so he took her

Twisted Tales:
Help Wanted: The town of Crimson Falls has been plagued with the sudden disappearances of its children. A healthy reward has been issued to any person(s) capable of retrieving and returning the children, dead or alive. God help us.
Help track down the perpetrator in this dark twist of everyone’s beloved fairytales

No Rest for the Wicked

Clarissa had her whole life ahead of her. A bright, outgoing, attractive young women stepping into her new world. Her first year of college would surely account for many memories, but nothing would prepare her for the times to come. Tristin was a man with many talents. He was educated, articulate, and handsome. Born into a wealthy family he was provided with anything and everything to help with his success. Starting off fresh out of high school he traveled the world and expended his knowledge, something he could never seem to gain enough of. Into his late twenties he found himself with a solid job as a college professor in high end school. But underneath of his seemingly perfect life was a darkness that only few could ever know. An increasing desire that only peaked as a certain women stepped into his classroom doors.

Hoist the Colors
They were a dying breed. Piracy was a crime treated with a noose leading to the public display of the bodies, serving a warning to all those associated. Hundreds were executed ranging from small children to elders. as the Governor found fit. Dark times fell upon the seven seas like a sickness. Still, the sea could never be tamed as those who were brave enough to call themselves Pirates

Something Blue
It was an arranged marriage from hell. He was egotistical. She was hotheaded. He liked things his way as did she. Even as small children their “play dates” resulted in altercation, growing up in neighboring kingdoms. What was certain was that both were suffering due to a vicious war with enemy armies from an unworldly nature. Where they came from or who they are was unknown. In a dispirit attempt to secure the safety of each kingdom they would conjoin forces

Zombies...again:
I know most of you are probably burnt out on the whole zombie apocalypse thing but quite frankly I’m always up for a good survival thread! I’m not talking about the slow easy to get around type, their fast, agile, and have one basic instinct..to hunt.

Hello, I'm interested in doing a role play with you. I'm new to this site but not to role playing. Are you interested in a Knight/Princess rp?

Sorry all, I had a sudden family emergency which caused me to take an unexpected leave. I'm very happy to say that I'm back and would love to get the ball rolling once more. If my leave stopped an RP and those of you who would like to continue please feel free to PM me.

RE: story driven/romance/dedicated LIT participants only

I would like to do a witch/warlock RP if you are still looking for a partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom