Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

First Time for Everything (FxF, anal focus, specific request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhipLass

Meteorite
Hey everyone,

I have a fairly specific fantasy, and it has taken a little bit of nerve for me to bring it up, even on a forum, so bear with me.

First of all, I'm only looking for female characters and female players. Nothing personal, but I don't feel bad ignoring messages that ignore those parameters.

Also, I always like having character reference images, and I prefer real life images (such as model or celebrity face claims) over illustrated images. Please keep that in mind.

So, I really want to play a female dominate with a female partner, most likely younger. My partner may already be in a same-sex relationship, or this may be her first lesbian experience. I'd like to play an older female partner that "initiates" her into her first anal experience, and perhaps her first lesbian experience.

I'm particularly interested in playing either a wealthy neighbor looking for a house sitter, or perhaps even a new stepmother (though that would mean I recently married her mother, not her father). I'm really interested in the later, and especially in seducing both the stepdaughter and her best friend/girlfriend.

Now, I know it is cliche, but I like the whole domme penetrates/sub receives scenario. I'm extremely interested in giving cunnilingus and giving rimming/other forms of anal penetration, but not too interested in receiving. Rimming will likely play a very heavy role. What can I say, I love foreplay.

It is extremely difficult to find visual inspiration for stuff like this, since so much of it involves horrendous acting that distracts from the fun, but I finally found one!

I especially love this video, and pay special attention to 8:30-10:30: http://www.redtube.com/86757

My ideal scenario would involve me playing an older partner than the one in the video, but you get the idea.

Anyway, hit me up with a PM if you are interested. I know details are light here, but I'm happy to discuss more. I'm also open to playing a futa character for the right partner.

Sorry for the time away, but I had to take an unexpected hiatus. Opening this for new RPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom