Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Harley Takes a Pounding (Seeking Harley Quinn for smutty interracial fun)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackestKnight

Super-Earth
Harley Takes a (BBC) Pounding

Harley Quinn

15%2B-%2B2.jpg

Val-Zod
4187990-earth2-banner_zps96284d5c.png

Content: Blindfolds, Bondage & Submission/Dominance/Discipline, Roleplaying, Fucked Silly, Oral sex, BBC, Facefucking, Objectification, Sexual Objects, Cumplay, Dirtytalk, Roughsex, Interracial, Public sex, Erotic Humiliation, Degradation, Hero/Villain, Anal, Opposites Attract.

Harley takes a pounding from Val-Zod, superman of earth 2, and learns why he's named the man of "steel" .

So I kinda had this idea for a crack one-shot pairing involving Harley Quinn and the superman of earth 2, Val-Zod. Two characters who couldn't be any more opposite in terms of temperaments or anything really. You wouldn't think they'd have much in common but Harley seems to hold a bit of respect for Superman having witnessed his abilities and seen him lead his team against and overcome the injustice league.

I thought it would be interesting having Harley attempt to go straight, clean up her act and adopt a new hero identity but only to be shunned by both her old super-villain pals and the former heroes who locked her up back in Arkham. Val-Zod on the other hand, doesn't seem to hold her criminal past against her, and seems to at least be open to teaching her a few things about the hero lifestyle, even at times, it seems he's using her to indulge in some of his sexual fantasies. What's a girl to do?

wouldn't this better fit the Male search forum? Given that you are paying a male? Or am I mistaken and you are playing harley in which case your title is misleading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom