Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinful Siblings (Celebstars & Ryimmor)

celebstars

Pulsar
Stirring in her sleep, Madison woke up quite early, it had been a pretty tough day for yesterday, spending most of it on a flight. It had been decided that she would be sent to one of the top colleges in the country ahead of schedule as she was only seventeen. This meant she now had to live with her older brother Brad.

She hadn't seen him in a long time, she hadn't recognized him either when he picked her up from the airport but that just made the ride home quite fun as she was poked fun at for it. She herself had grown in to quite the woman, curves and breasts appearing as well as a face as cute as could be. One thing Madison was known for though was her long black hair with it's curls and it being frizzy. But lately she had decided to straighten it and it brought the attention of some boys her age. However, she wasn't really keen on them at this point of her life. Plus, she didn't know all to well about them.

It was 6am, earlier than she would have liked. The mixed raced girl got up, wearing a white tank top and navy blue pajama pants and made her way over to the kitchen to make some cereal from her brother's cupboard and fridge. She hoped he wouldn't mind.

With college starting a few days away for her, she had plenty of time to catch up with him.

Taking the breakfast in to the living room, she sat up on the couch, her feet by her ass with the bowl held near her chest with a hand underneath. Flicking on the TV screen, she decided to watch some cartoons. She was never to old for them.

Brad had been taken aback upon first sight of his sister. He had seen recent pictures, and so had immediately recognized her, but the pictures had done her beauty no justice. She had really blossomed into her own over the past few years. Even when they were younger, Brad had felt an unusual connection to his sister, more of a desire that went far deeper than what would be expected of siblings. But, seeing her now, she was the most beautiful sight his eyes had ever laid upon.

She got in fairly late, and so when they got back to his house, now their house, he showed her around real quick before catching some sleep. As it was a Saturday, Brad slept in, waking up around 9. Sleeping only in a pair of gym shorts, he slid a fitted grey t shirt over his muscular body, stretching out his 6'1" frame and wiping the slumber from his eyes. He made his way out of his room and down the hallway to find his sister seated upon the couch.

He hopped over the back of the couch, plopping down next to her as he noticed the cartoons on the tv. "Never to old for cartoons, right?" he teased her. He had been known to watch cartoons on the weekends himself. "Did you sleep well?" he asked, "First night go okay?" he added, showing genuine concern for his sister's comfort in his home.

Madison did have a typical teen aspect to her in the sense she was lazy sometimes. In the three hours she had been up before her brother, her empty bowl had been sitting on the table in front of the couch with the spoon sitting inside. Watching him jump over the couch and sit next to her she smiled at him.

"I love cartoons, always will" the girl added. "The sleep was nice, the bed was really comfy, I'm used to a double bed though, not a single one." That was her only complaint as she scratched her head with her right hand. "I'm still pretty tired, I might sleep later on again, but I wanna spend time with you. I haven't seen you in ages. I missed you so much. I can't remember how old I was the last time I saw you."

"Do you want to do anything today?" Madison asked pulling her tank top up a little bit, making her breasts juggle before setting. Her straight hair allowed her to pull some strands behind her ear to.

"Oh, and make sure you ring mom, she will kill me if you don't. I promised I would tell you."

"Yeah, I have no idea why mom and dad got you a single bed." he said, "But I'm glad you were comfortable. Though probably not as comfortable as I was in my double bed." he teased, nudging her shoulder a bit. He listened intently as she spoke, drinking in every last word. He had really, truly missed that girl, more than he could express. "How about a lazy day on the couch catching up and watching cartoons?" he asked. A day alone with her, just the two of them, lazing around the house sounded wonderful right then.

His eyes dropped slightly as Madison adjusted her shirt. He couldn't help but watch her breasts jiggle. She really had grown. She was so gorgeous now. He let his eyes linger a moment before slowly trailing up her chest and neckline, meeting hers once more. He shrugged as she mentioned their mother, "I'll call her later." he said half-heartedly. He really hated the woman. She had been so oppressive during his childhood, that's why he got out of the house as soon as he turned 18.

And with that, he leaned back into the couch, wrapping his arm around his sister and pulling her slender, curvy body in tightly against his. "So, what're we watching?" he asked, his fingers gently grazing over the soft, exposed skin upon her shoulder.

"We need to swap rooms then!" She said, her eyebrows raised as though she was serious before laughing. "You are going to risk calling her later?" Madison had an idea how her mother was, she was more strict with her than with her brother Brad, but it didn't do her any harm. Something must of happened between both mother and son but she wouldn't ever pursue an answer, she figured it was just between them.

Unaware he was checking her out, she slowly fell on to his chest as he hugged her. Her right hand planted just above his left nipple as she felt cozy against him. "Sponge Bob" a giggle leaving her mouth. "I can't get enough of him. I have some socks with him on it, I know, Dad said I need to grow up more. It's the only fun I can have. They wouldn't let me do anything else. All I could do was study and go to church. Cartoons just relax me."

Madison was surprised she was allowed to stay with her older brother, given how strict her parents were.

"Hey you lost all the puppy fat" she realized, feeling his chest and stomach with her hand over his top. To her, she was just innocently feeling his body. She had no thoughts of a sexual nature towards him.

Brad more or less ignored her comment about their mother. He tried to communicate with the woman as little as possible. Talking with her was always a headache. But, he did love the feeling of his sister's body pressed up against his. It was arousing, but not so much so as to harden his manhood, not yet at least. As she leaned further against him his own hand slid from her shoulder down her side, sliding up and down her slender body.

"Puppy fat?" he said in a playfully offended tone, squeezing her side a bit to tickle her in retaliation. "Yeah, the Army got me pretty fit, and I've maintained that ever since." he said, glad his little sister had some admiration for his body. "And you." he started, "You've really developed into a beautiful young woman." he said, his fingers sliding down to the hem of her shirt, sliding it up ever so slightly to feel her bare skin.

As they exchanged words, cuddled up against each other, his eyes slid down, peering down his sister's shirt. Her bust was incredible, perfectly sculpted. He would have loved to lay her down and feel her up right then and there.

"I know you had puppy fat!" She fired back, although he admitted as much after saying the army got him in to shape. "Thank you, I'm kinda shy about my looks, but you are sweet" she gave herself some vulnerability there, being a typical girl she thought she had some flaws.

Pressed up against him, she cuddled his body, feeling how toned he had become. Her mouth leaned in and kissed his cheek, a smile appearing from cheek to cheek. "I'm glad we get on, unlike us and our parents. I think they are the insane pair" laughing, her head rested back down and she enjoyed the cartoons on offer.

"I know this is your place, you don't mind I had some cereal right?" Pointing to the bowl, remembering that she had left it there all of a sudden. "I am a bit of a mess, but you can forgive me for it I hope."

Mom and dad... the thought still made him cringe. But when she compared their relationship to that of her parents a shiver went down his spine. It made him think of bedding his own sister, getting intimate as their parents had when they had the two of them. He was lost in his thoughts for a moment, but came back to when she asked about the cereal.

"My things are your things." he said with a grin, "I'm happy to share." He was the one with a paying job, not her, and he'd be happy to support her as much as she needed.

His thoughts next turned to the kiss she had planted upon his cheek. His skin felt hot, aching for more attention from her lips. "But you know, the least you can do in exchange is give your big bro a real kiss." he said, assuming Madison would be too innocent to understand his true intentions. His hand slid up her side, his fingertips just barely grazing the side of her breast before reaching her face. He tilted her head back, looking down into her eyes. "So what do you say?"

"Aw your sweet, I know you wouldn't mind." She liked he told her that his things were hers. It made his home feel more like hers to. "So, if that is my room from now, I can decorate it? You don't mind? I was thinking about it while I was up and you was sleeping. I want it baby blue, plus a big mirror in it so I can see how I am dressed if it matches and I can do my make up in it."

Then he went on to speak about her kiss on his cheek. "A real kiss?" Madison asked, but then felt his hand go on to her face tilting her head back a little bit. Using her instincts she leaned in and kissed his lips. Hers were soft and comforting and her hand cupped his cheek before she pulled back. To her, it was just a simple peck.

"I didn't know I was meant to kiss you like that, I haven't seen you in forever!" Her sarcasm pointing out the fact he weren't there for her much. But she knew it was because of his time in the army.

Leaning her head back on to his chest, Maddy continued to watch the rest of the morning's cartoons and by the early afternoon she had drifted off to sleep.

Brad grinned. "Of course you can decorate your room, however you'd like sis." he said, his tone soft and gentle. "I'll even help you if you'd like, we can go to the store tomorrow and pick some things up for you." He'd help his sister with anything, and shopping together felt like playing house, maybe it'd bring them closer together, more than just emotionally.

He had to hold back a groan as he felt her hand upon his cheek, her lips pressing against his. The moment seemed to pass to fast. He wished her lips would stay against his forever. He teased her back, "You should kiss me like that as often as you can. It shows me how much you appreciate me." he said, taking advantage of his sister's innocence, hoping to feel her lips against his much more.

He then leaned back, keeping her cuddled up against him as they watched their cartoons. It wasn't long before she fell asleep on him. He could tell, her body felt much more still, her breaths elongating. When he was sure she was asleep his hands began to explore her body anymore. He was very gentle, so as not to wake her. His hands slid about her slender, curvy sides. He cupped her breasts, gently rubbing them, reaching over her shirt to feel a bit of her bare cleavage. The whole ordeal was vey arousing, but he didn't dare go any further. Instead, he leaned back, laying upon the couch and pulling his sister atop of him. He slid her shirt up ever so slightly so as to expose her midriff before placing his hand upon her perfectly round ass, closing his own eyes as he fell asleep too.

Later in the afternoon, Madison stirred in her sleep, a little dribble of saliva had fallen outside of her lips on to her cheek making one of her hands lift up and wipe it clean. Fluttering her eyes, she woke up with her face pressed against the sofa, and her legs over her brother's lap. She didn't remember falling asleep in this position but what confused her more was her brother's hand on her ass. Seeing he was asleep she managed to worm herself off him with a shake of her head and a smile.

He looked so peaceful sleeping there that she left him on the sofa and her mind was so innocent his hand on her ass didn't make her think anything sexual.

Brad had been so nice to her and so welcoming that Maddy wanted to do something special for him. She planned on cooking something for that night, maybe some roast chicken, or even some pasta, she hadn't decided yet, but she would have something special made by the time he woke up.

Back
Top Bottom