Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick Rps

Status
Not open for further replies.

HornDog

Moon
Hello! New to BM xD Anyways, I want to do something quick and smut-heavy :) I generally do a paragraph or so, so I don't expect a long detailed paragraph x) I am semi literate and would expect the same as well. I do like OOC, so I might do that a lot. Sorry if I do not reply for a couple of hours or days as I might be busy or really tired :( I roleplay ONLY over PM x) I am generally open to my partner's kinks unless it was MxM, Vore, Scat, Violence, and Bad Ends sorry. Although I am looking for short term roleplay, that does not exclude long terms if they are suggested :) and please contact me over PM as I might not look at this thread unless i'm bumping it xD Lastly, please be respectful as I will aim to do the same :)

Pairing
prostitute x client (I'll play as multiple men if wanted)
teacher x student (I will be playing as student so my partner would be dominate x) )
drug user x drug dealer
human female x horse (I do crave bestiality now and then <3)
human female x dog breeder (thinking about the female being able to get pregnant by the dog due to an experiment or something of that sort. Can be used for horse as well!) *CRAVING*
daughter x father
daughter x brother
orgy party (whether that's a ton of men or ton of female or both x) )
anthro female x human male
anthro female x male animal
human female x tentacle monster
female cop x monster *CRAVING*
Hinata Hyuga x Monster (non-canon) *CRAVING*

As for plot wise, unfortunately I do not have any :( but I would love to hear from you if you have any suggestions or we can come up with one together <3 Hope to hear from you soon!

Just created a AIM if you want to contact me over there! It's HornDog121! Hope to hear from you soon! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom