Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Long Term Dom M Partner for sweet innocent shy F (MxF ONLY!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueMoonbear

Meteorite
Greetings from England :)

Welcome to my world. I have a simple world, and one I hope you can help. n my own little creative world I'm very passionate about writing and love to explore new ideas if the person I'm with is happy to be patient with me. I love to write deep plots and really get my character along with myself really involved. I like to feel the emotion and as the story unfolds I want to see it play out in my head. That way I can put more and more effort into it. I tend to get bored easy, so you will have to keep me on my toes and push my limits.

I'm very shy to start off with, but the more we talk and I learn the more I will get into the role and settle down, I'm not one to make the first move so it's upto you. I tend to be not confident in my writing ability, but I feel for me I can produce some amazing work with the right story and character.

BASIC WANTS THAT I FEEL I WANT, AND WOULD MAKE ME APPRECIATE YOU

• I'm only into MxF ( I guess I'm an old fashion type of girl and that is my style)
  • Looking for somebody for long term
  • Somebody who is down to earth, and not picky about grammar, and who is passionate about writing and what they want to bring. A person who is genuine and not grumpy
  • If you get bored, then be respectful and let me know okay?
  • Enthusiasm to the point they are enjoying what is wrote, and not writing for the fun of it
  • Effort I want somebody who is liking what is going on and I see passion in what they are writing.
  • Not straight into smut, or somebody that only wants to write about smut. I need a person who wants to explore and create something special
  • I'm more of a long term storyline girl where the story keeps going and it's deep. Not a quick and then move on to the next plot or storyline

WHAT I WILL GIVE BACK TO YOU!

• I can write at least 2 or 4 paragraphs depending how far into the storyline we are. Sometimes more if need be.

MY NEEDS AND WANTS!

• I want to explore all paths. Arguing, Fights, family, life in general, out and about, EVERYTHING in a normal day to day life
  • I think Communication is very high, I tend to hate taking the lead, because I seem to always find I do. I like to follow if I was honest. I do voice my ideas, but I love the some positivity response back. I hate a response where the other persons types “Yeah okay” Or “Cool I go with that” Or “Yeah we will go with that” I want a good positive input and for the person to put ideas across.
  • I get bored easy, so keep me active
  • A good background of the characters
  • I tend to follow rather then lead. All my FEMALES are passive.
  • Thrills, spontaneous, Cliffhanging is what I love.
  • PB with men who have tattoos (leg, arm, shoulder, chest & back)
  • PB with men who have ear or eyebrow piecing (Not necessary)
  • Very well toned, muscular bodies
  • I would like to see a PB of the characters so I have a image to work with.
  • Males between 20/30
  • Males who have A Thin Beard, Goatee, Heavy/Medium Stubble (Not necessary)
  • Real PB actors, singers or other real life human

• A storyline using the following PB
  • Jason Statham, Channing Tatum, Vin Diesel, Georges St. Pierre, Jason David Frank, Gary Daniels

Ideas come to mind

Anything to do with Mafia
Anything to do with Gangsta
Anything to do with A Bodyguard (Modern)
Anything to do with MMA Fighter
Anything to do with Solider/Navy seal

WHAT I'M HAPPY TO PLACE IN THE PLOT OR STORIES​

f-list of my likes and Dislikes

MY NO NEEDS AND THINGS THAT WILL MAKE ME :mad::

NO! God modding/controlling my character

I don't like PB with long hair
I don't like Full Beard, Chin Strip, mutton chops (UCK)
I don't like weak, slim, boney males

I don't like these PB

Wentworth Miller, Daniel Radcliffe, Zac Efron, Chris Hemsworth, Nicholas Hoult, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, James Franco, Chris Pine, Ryan Reynolds, Jake Gyllenhaal, Bradley Cooper, Jared Padalecki, Robert Pattinson, Jensen Ackles, Leonardo DiCaprio, Cartoon Characters

Plots and Stories that I DON'T want to explore...

Sci-fi
Medieval
Magic / Witchcraft
Horror
Demons
Cyborg
Werewolves
Vampires
Harry Potter
Dr Who
Fantasy

Status