Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sudden superhero craving (females, males and anything in between)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whirlwind

Dust
Hello everybody. I've just returned to Blue Moon, in which I've mostly roleplayed quietly through PMs for a couple of years, after a long hiatus. I've been having a hard time getting in touch with my old roleplay partners, so I figured that a request thread would be a nice way to meet new people, especially given that I've been having some rather, ahem, specific cravings.

Long story short, I've been craving for spandex. To be more specific, I've been in the mood to wear them. Generally, I'm willing to be heroic, rescue people, battle supervillains and all that jazz, and I'm open to vanilla/romance scenarios.

A disclaimer: I'm not the most knowledgeable person when it comes to comics, so I'll probably not play specific canon characters to perfection.

Favorite characters to play as:
》 》 》 Superman - The man of steel! The quintessential all-american hero. I'm not a huge fan of the dark and edgy Zack Snyder reboot, but I'd be willing to play as any other incarnation of the character, and possibly all the variations of him (Superboy, etc).
》 》 》 Spiderman - Friendly neighborhood superhero to the rescue!
》 》 》 Thor - The god of thunder. I'd be mostly inclined towards the MCU version.
》 》 》 Quicksilver - Mostly the MCU version.
》 》 》 Robin - Nightwing is cool, but I'm usually more drawn to the charm of the more silver age-y, goofy versions of the character. 60's tv show Robin is always fun.
》 》 》 OC - An original character to be tailor-made for a potential partner. Bonus points if he has super strength + durability or martial arts powers.
》 》 》 Jedi Knight - Preferably an original character, preferably to be played in the Old Republic / Clone Wars setting. I can, however, play as Luke Skywalker or Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Prefered partners:
》 》 》 Poison Ivy
》 》 》 Lex Luthor
》 》 》 Cat Woman
》 》 》 The Joker
》 》 》 Rogue (major crush!)
》 》 》 OC Doctor / Nurse - Either sadistic or nice.
》 》 》 Generic Street Thug
》 》 》 Generic Distressed Damsel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom