Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Coquettish Girl Seeks Erotic Adventures! (Work In Progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, Kyleigh here!

It has been forever since I was last on this site, so I figured a major overhaul was necessary. Thanks for being awesome and taking time to read what I wrote, it means a lot.

Yep, another one of the busy college kids attempting to juggle school, work and a hectic social life (being hip takes a lot of effort after all). I'm currently on the fence, and between majors right now which absolutely sucks, but hopefully you lovely people can help me chill. I've also been attempting to be a more patient person, thus I will do my absolute best to respond to each request I get. Everyone deserves a bit of compassion, don't they? I'm comfortable enough with my writing and my own sexuality to know what I want, but I am generally willing to try new ideas if presented in an interesting way. I can tell you that I enjoy a partner that is receptive to the idea of open communication, and that also feels comfortable expressing their own ideas. Sex is great, but so is plot and character development. Let's do our best to balance everything out, alright?

Meeting new people is great, so I tend to talk A LOT.

I adore OOC banter, getting to know the person you're writing with is a lot of fun and strengthens the story; this however is not an invitation for unwanted sexual advances, please don't get confused. I'm also a sucker for a good meme.

Interests:

Incest
Celebrities
High Fantasy
Romance
Character Development
Dystopian Societies
Disney Princesses

Ons:

Dub Con ♥ Risk of Pregnancy ♥ Facials/Cum Play ♥ Anal ♥ Teasing

Offs:

Animals ♦ Scat ♦ Water sports ♦ Furries

Plots to come!

I absolutely LOVE your display pic =D =D and im normally really against sexualizing Elsa but that is seriously perhaps the best picture i have ever seen of her =)
my highest respects to the artist =)

If nothing else, here's a free bump/ praise to the artist/ and best of luck to you ^^ regardless if we rp or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom