Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vikings RP MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heil og sael!

Health and Happiness.

I will get to the point, as I am a kick down the front door type of guy.

I am seeking to play a RP that is reasonably accurate much like the TV series Vikings.

I am an Odinist in real life, and I am looking to connect with my ancestral blood through role playing a bad mother fucker raider.

I am looking for detailed life in Germanic Paganist society of the Norse man.

Partner roles I am craving are

A Christian women kidnapped from her village and taken back North with her dark brutal pagan captor were she will be dominated, defiled, and perhaps either converted or sacrificed to the Gods.

A shield maiden who accompanies my OC on raids. Their bond through battle leads to intense intimacy as they have shed blood and killed together for the glory of the all Father.

I will also accept Celtic or Saxon women, but know they were inferior in the day. The Norse men will rule.

My typical responses are five to seven detailed paragraphs. My knowledge on the subject is somewhat extensive although I learn something new everyday.

Listen to some Wardruna and get the dark folk feel I intend for the RP

I also am accepting alternative ideas for female partners. Please do not be shy to inquire.

I am new to this site, and yes my profile is bare still. Give me a chance and you will not regret it.

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom