Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Greenrust Request Thread ((What a lazy name... Oh M looking for F))

I'm sure this thread is sloppy but would you RP with me?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenrust

Super-Earth
Welp its finally happening... I've finally decided to stop scanning female request threads for something I may want and make one of my own. I've been on bluemoon for a little over a year now I think though I took a long break awhile ago.

About me

I'm an 20 year old male for those who care about that sort thing. I was born in Brazil but moved to the states many years ago and have been here for many years. Ive RP'd for several years on a collection of sites and have been on a year. I can do anything from 2-6 paragraphs in a normal rp to a couple sentences in a more instant messenger kind of thing for faster replys though if I really like the rp more and more paragraphs and posts tend to appear.

Rules

• I rp mainly threw pm's but can do thread I just find them harder to keep track of. Kik, Yim, and Skype are all things I'll use as well.
  • I can use both anime or real images for chars, just tell me your preference.
  • M/F pairings is basically all I do... Basically... I might be convinced to play a Futa character if I really like your idea. M/M is not my cup of tea.
  • My biggest pet peeve are those who drop an rp without a word. If your gonna waste my time why are you looking at my thread. If its me and you're bored of them at least have the courtesy to tell me to my face. If it's the idea then perhaps we can discuss a new one.
  • See something you like I prefer you PM me, I might miss your post here. If you have a certain idea you might like to do with me don't just send me a pairing and expect me to say yes. Tell me a comprehensive idea with plot and plan of action and if I like it then we'll discuss.
  • Don't give me one liners with no effort, one thing I despise when its obvious you made no effort.
  • Since I rp multiple characters I usually write in the third person.
  • Mix of plot and smut depends on the idea or on preference, I can play almost full smut, mostly plot, or somewhere in between.

Kinks

First thing about kinks with me is that there is very little I won't do. Other then scat i've done everything under the sun, if it works with the idea then I can do it. However for my kinks there a few I truly do like a bit more.​

• Multiple Characters - In all rp's I play it's very rare that I will only play a single person. In all rp's I try to gain a sort of GM role to control things and move the plot to make it interesting since there is only so much two people can do. As such I highly prefer people who can play 3 or more characters even if not at the same time but ot have them in the roleplay. In my eyes it just makes you so much morei nteresting to play with and more wiggle room.
  • Con and Non-con - While single non-con idea's and con ideas are good on their own I find it more interesting where both themes are in a single rp. This is almost directly related to the multiple character idea. Because while one character in a more plot based rp might have a blooming romance with another character another character might be in a bad position or the villian of the rp strikes at someone to hurt the whole group or at a single person who cares about them. Sex is not the only adult theme I like playing with after all.
  • Strong woman - Whether it be in romance or darker themed rp I don't want things to be easy for me. I want to work for the final goal in romance or if im doing a dark and dirty rape I don't want you to break to me easily. This doesn't mean your character has to be physically or magically strong or even have a fierce personality. She could be the sweetest, nicest girl. I just don't want me to win so easily, make it a challenge for me and ill enjoy the rp that much more.

Alright that's about it. Now as for plot idea's I could spam the most traditional pairing like assassin x assassin or knight x princess but I rather not. Instead if I come up with a more in depth idea that I would actually like to do then ill edit. For now ill leave this up so if someone has an idea they know they can pass it by me to personally discuss with me via pm. However I am gonna leave a few interested fandoms here, so that if you have a fandom rp you know what interests me and what I have knowledge of.​

Craving: Princess Heir and League of Legends

Video Games
  • Fallout 3
  • League of Legends ((Always Craving this one))
  • Starcraft
  • Warcraft Franchise
  • Dying light
  • Dead Island
  • Assassin's Creed Franchise
  • Halo Franchise
  • Fable 3
  • Dishonored
  • Thief
  • Final Fantasy
T.V. Shows
  • Game of Thrones
  • Walking Dead
  • Doctor Who ((kind of prefer I play the 11th doctor here if we do this one))
  • Breaking Bad
  • Bones
Books
  • Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices
  • City of Glass
  • Eragon (Inheritance series)
  • Percy Jackson
  • Harry Potter
  • Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Lord of the Rings
  • Maximum Ride
  • Gone Series
Anime and Manga
  • Naruto
  • Bleach
  • One Piece
  • Fairy Tail
  • Full Metal Alchemist
  • Angel beats
  • Kingdom ((always craving this one))
  • Attack on Titan
  • Tower of God
  • Feng Shen Ji
  • Combat Continent/Soul Land ((Visual Novel of this really))
  • Fate Zero and fate/stay night Universe
  • Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple
  • Soul Eater
  • Hunter X Hunter
  • Soul Cartel
  • Noblesse
  • Claymore
  • Rain
  • Dice: The Cube That Changes Everything
  • 1/2 Prince
  • Sword Art Online
  • Air Gear

Personal idea's.

The Princess Heir: This idea started as a dream and formed over time. There is a young girl, no more than 10 year's old and the heir to a massive kingdom. The kingdom is suffering but the girl has never left the castle and spends extravagantly and has her every desire satisfied by the castle staff including a doting butler and cook. However one day new staff is hired and a man is hired among the guard. Upon seeing the princess he's filled with shock and anger and confronts the spoiled girl only to realize she has no idea about the situation in the kingdom or her own situation having just been betrothed in a few years to a noble of her own kingdom in order to steal her throne. Vowing to rectify the situation the man seeks to show her the world good and bad and teach her to be a good ruler in the years leading up to her marriage date. A difficult task with the girls temperament.

This would be a very long term rp spanning many rp years given the girl's age with no sex at the beginning unless you decided to play the cook and she was female. I would be playing both the soldier and the butler along with most of the background characters and what i'm looking for is a girl to play the princess. I would post at least two paragraphs every post though I strive to match my partner no matter the amount. The kink's for this are basically unlimited since this is a true fantasy world with magic and all so just pm me and we'll discuss. This is my only craving at the moment and when you pm me be prepared to work out a lot of details before starting since this idea is kind of rough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom