Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken in by an Incubus (Rev and Yaiocest.)

Elaine dropped onto the bed panting heavily after the orgasm. God she had never felt anything like it! That had been so incredible, and for a few minutes she lay there panting, almost unaware of the tip of the large cock rubbing against her pussy. She tried to draw this out, keeping him waiting for a few minutes, before she figured she would have no choice. "A-alright..." She had no choice, closing her eyes as she felt him start to push inside of her. God it felt so big. "Nnngh....oh god...." She clenched at the bedsheets once more. "O-oh god....oh fuck...." Her pussy was incredibly tight around his cock, and as she felt him popping her cherry she cried out in pleasure, feeling no pain as he continued pushing inside of her, the tip of his cock hitting her cervix, even though he wasn't fully inside yet, still a few inches of his cock left outside of her body.

He smirked as he watched her writhe in pleasure as he thrusts the last few inches in, as her pussy lips wrapped around the base of his cock. And yet there was no pain despite being her first time. As he slowly pulled out, he lets out a soft moan as the tip was left inside of her. "How does it feel?" He asked her as he started to plunge his full length back inside of her.

She squeaked when she felt him push the last few inches in, pushing past her cervix, the tip of his cock now inside of her womb, the girl writhing beneath him at the unusual sensation. "Oh god....it feels....it feels good..." She couldn't lie, it did feel good, it felt better than anything she'd ever felt, her body rising up to meet his thrusts as he started to plunge back inside of her. It seemed for the moment, he was going to remain human, but in the back of her mind, Elaine couldn't help feeling curious at what his true form was....

He smirked as he started to thrust a bit after as his cock pumped in and out of her pussy faster and faster as his balls lightly slapped against her ass. He remained in this form, because he didn't want his sister to come home and see him like this... after all, it was hard to transform back to his disguise when he gets really into it. "Tell me... how do you like having my fat cock pounding into your tight pussy?" He asked her as he wanted to see if she would dirty talk.

Elaine moaned loudly now, unable to hold it back as he started to thrust into her, feeling his large balls slapping against her tight ass. "I....I....." She shook her head as she tried not to respond to his question, but as he fucked her more it was impossible. And besides, she had to start at least seeming like she was getting into this in order for him to use only her. "I....I like it! I love it!"

Neither of them heard it, but Tara had just returned to the house, entering silently as she had a habit of doing, though when she heard the noises from upstairs she had gone upstairs. Now, she was watching Elaine and Alan through a gap in the door, eyes wide with disbelief as she just watched in silence.

Tara had a great view of Alan's long, thick cock pumping away at her sister's no longer virgin pussy. The blood was the evidence. However, her sister didn't seem to be moaning in pain at all but rather she seemed to be enjoying it. The thought of Alan's cock pounding away at Tara's pussy popped into Tara's mind briefly. He then lets out a loud groan as he finds a sensitive spot inside of her as he rubbed the tip against it. "Well I'm glad that you love my cock so much... though I could already tell by the way your pussy is greedily clamping down on my cock."

Tara continued staring in disbelief, and when the thought of being in Elaine's place entered her mind she gasped almost silently, though she quickly shook her head to clear such thoughts away, replacing them with the thought of kicking this perverted bastards ass. Still, for some reason she found herself unable to interrupt this, just continuing to watch. Maybe it was because she didn't want to embarass Elaine....yes....she would deal with this later....she didn't want Elaine to know that her secret was discovered. But still, Tara just couldn't bring herself to leave just yet....

Elaine continued moaning loudly, her pussy starting to become tighter as she approached her orgasm, head shaking from side to side, her full perky breasts bouncing from the increasing force of his fucking. "Nnnngh....I....I'm gonna.....I'm gonna cum soon!"

He smirked as he started to thrust even faster as he found a sensitive spot inside of her pussy. He of course, being an Incubus, exploited this by rubbing his shaft against this spot as he pumped in and out of her pussy. He then whispered into her ear, Tara wouldn't be able to hear this from the lewd noises that the two of them were making. "And the best part about being an Incubus is that I can cum inside without having a single worry of getting you pregnant." He whispered to hear.

Pregnancy had been a worry going through Elaine's mind, but as he spoke those words...somehow she believed him immediately. She had seen the proof that he wasn't human after all, so why would he lie about that? It seemed to allow Elaine to completely let go, writhing around in pleasure beneath him, her hands going to grasp at her own breasts, squeezing them tightly and pinching at her nipples as her hips started to buck. "Nngh....nck....NYAH!" She cried out, arching her back as she suddenly came hard, her pussy spasming and squeezing his cock even more tightly as her juices squirted out over his waist, releasing a wave of sexual energy for him to feed upon.

He lets out a soft moan as he felt the release of her sexual energy as he started to absorb it. To reward her for giving him such rich energy, he lets out a loud moan as he thrusts in as deep as he could as he then filled her pussy with his hot, thick cum. It soon leaked out of her pussy. "Well, how did you like that? And be honest now..." He asked in a teasing tone.

Tara watched for a few more moments, before turning to sneak silently back to the room that she and her sister were currently sharing, shaking her head. "Damnit Elaine......" She sat down on her bed, just sitting and rubbing her face.

Elaine cried out as he came inside of her, feeling so much hot, thick liquid pouring into her body, much of it pouring out of her. God she didn't think it was possible for someone to cum so much. "It.....it felt good....I....I liked it..." She panted as she looked up at him, swallowing nervously. "And....and you promise it'll only be me right? You just need payment from me and not my sister?"

He gave her forehead a soft kiss as he slowly pulled out of her pussy, as cum would seep out of her hole while the tip of his cock still dribbled with cum. "Well, as long as you keep supplying me with energy..." He said as he gently rubbed her cheek. "Think you can handle paying the rent by yourself?" He asked her as he smiled.

"Y-yes I can handle it!" Elaine looked up at him suddenly, eyes snapping open, shivering as the cum poured out of her. "I can handle it by myself I promise...just...just please...please leave Tara out of this ok?" She whimpered slightly, looking at him desperately. "You don't have to do anything with her....she doesn't even have to know about this alright...?"

"I will, I will.... Don't worry about it. I'll make sure she'll never know about our agreement." He said as he gently rubbed her head. "I'll let you off easy this time, but do know that the next time I'll require more for the rent."

"More....?" She blinked slightly, unsure as to what more she could really do. "Just...what more can I really do....? I mean....I've let you do that so...what more can I do...?" She was starting to get slightly worried again now. What more could she offer? What more could he mean? Surely sex was enough for him wasn't it?

He gently placed his hand on her head. "More sex, obviously." He said as he gently rubbed her head. "I'm just cutting back on the sex this time since it was your first time."

"A-alright...." Elaine nodded her agreement, trying to hide the once more growing fear. She wasn't sure she could take much more than that....she had damn near passed out when she came, and if that happened she was sure he wouldn't be satisfied. "I'll be enough....I promise..." She was making the promise despite being unsure if she could keep it, but she had to protect her sister. "Can I....can I go back to my room now....?"

"Oh course... though you should probably wash up first." He said as he lays back on the bed. "You did well today." He said, trying to reassure her.

"Yes.....I....thank you...." Elaine nodded softly at his compliment, or at least she thought it was a compliment anyway. She wasn't sure what else to call it really. She quickly gathered up her clothing, then turned to hurry for the bathroom to shower, taking her time as she cleaned herself. "Tara....I'm sorry....I just had to protect you...." She sighed to herself, stepping out of the shower once she was done and going to return to her room, blinking as she saw her sister already there, but just figured she had arrived back whilst she had been showering. "Ah, hey Tara..." "Hey Elaine, you ok?" "Ah, yes I'm fine" She smiled, walking over to sit on her bed.

The demon lays back on the bed. Though he was half full, he still wanted more.... but he knew that he'd had to wait, after all a promise is a promise.

"Well...so long as you're sure..." Tara shrugged and returned to the magazine she was reading, watching Elaine out of the corner of her eye right up until the other girl went to sleep, though that really didn't take long, Elaine was a little tired after all she had been through. Once Elaine was asleep, Tara slowly and silently got out of bed, sneaking out of their room and closing the door, the blonde girl heading for Alan's room, pushing the door open angrily, growling as she looked around for him. "Alright you perverted bastard, show yourself"

Back
Top Bottom