Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Taken in by an Incubus (Rev and Yaiocest.)

Revan Leonhart

Super-Earth
Alan lets out a small sigh as he woke up to his stomach growling rather loudly as he blushed a bit. "...I'm getting hungry." He said as he got up from his bed. However, it was not food that he was hungry for... but rather he needed to have sex since he was an Incubus... and he had two girls that could help him out.

As he entered the girl's room, he found that the brunette was there... though he looked around, wondering where the blonde haired one was. Though when his stomach growled again, he decided that he had to make due with the one that was there. "Excuse me, but it's finally time for me to take your rent...." He told the brunette. "Come meet me in my room when you're ready."

Very recently he had taken two young, healthy, but homeless girls in... promising them free food and lodge, but instead of wanting money from them in exchange for living in his apartment, he wanted sex from them due to the fact that he was an Incubus. As he waited for her in his room, he slipped into a thong as it would be able to show of his muscular body as well as show off his magnificent bulge. He ran his hand through his jet black hair as he waits for the brunette.

Elaine yawned as she heard someone entering the room she was sleeping in, looking up at Alan and blinking, then nodding slightly. She didn't yet have any money, her friend was out trying to get that right now, but if he wanted her rent then....well, she'd have to try and go explain to him she didn't have any money yet. She didn't really know Alan but....well....she and her friend had been desperate. They were cold, starving, and this man had offered to take them in. Slowly she got out of bed, pulling on some basic clothing, panties, shirt and shorts, before heading out of the room.

The brunette headed for what she knew to be Alan's bedroom, reaching out slowly to knock on the door, before opening it up and stepping inside, gasping slightly at the sight. "Ah....oh um....h-hello....good morning..." She bowed her head softly as she stepped into the room, looking up and swallowing nervously as she took in his muscular physique. "I um....why are you....why are you just wearing.......that?" Elaine always had been somewhat naive....

"Well, because.... I'm here to collect my rent...." He said as he stood up and walked up to her. "But I could care less about money... I've accumulated enough to keep me going for a few more decades." He said as he gently ran his warm hand along her cheek. "However, I do ask for something a little more important than money for a person like me.... I need something that I need to keep on living. And that something, is well... sex." He explained, putting his request very bluntly.

Elaine just stared in slight disbelief as he stood and walked towards her, staring at the bulge contained in the small thong until he was right infront of her, squeaking and suddenly looking up at his face again, the taller man towering over her by at least a foot. "I....you...you want....you want sex?! I....I....I...." The girl most certainly hadn't expected something like this. "But but but....but...." She swallowed nervously. "Wh-why do you....is this what you wanted all along...?" Well, this guy was certainly starting to show his true colours. Was he some kind of sick pervert? "I....I don't know if I...."

"Of course. After all, to me sex is much, much more valuable than money." He said as he gently placed his hand on her cheek as he gently rubbed it until he ran his hand down and gently grasped her chin. "After all, I am an Incubus." He said as his demon tail sprouts out so that she could see it. It would have been rather tough convincing her without showing her some evidence. He just hoped she didn't really freak out by it.

"Sex is....more....valuable....?" Elaine swallowed nervously as she felt his hand on her cheek, shivering slightly at the touch. She could tell something was....different...not quite right, and the feeling only increased when he grasped her chin. "You're....you're an...incubus...?" Ok, so he was a pervert and a certified nutjob. She had been about to pull away and insist that she and her sister would find somewhere else, that was until she saw a demonic tail sprout and move from behind him, her eyes widening. "That....that's....oh god....oh god you're....." She suddenly looked up at his face, eyes wide with shock, her expression a mixture of fear and disbelief.

"See?" He said as he wagged his tail in front of her before it was sucked back into his body. "Though I'm not going to be taking your souls, or anything... I just need sex to live." He assured her, seeing the fear on her face. "That's why I took the two of you in, so that I can be guaranteed a nice meal anytime I want... though if you're unwilling to do this, then I'll just ask rent from your sister..."

"No!" Elaine's temperament suddenly seemed to change. "No you can't! Not my sister! I....please.....please I....I'll do what you want....but just me....you have to promise to leave her alone....you have to promise you wont touch my sister....please I beg you...." She looked up at him, tears starting to form in her eyes, clearly desperate to protect her sister.

"Then I won't go after her.... though you do realize what that means, right?" He said as he moved closer. "You must be the one to pay the rent, each and every time that I need it. No excuses, is that clear?" He asked her, his tone was a bit serious.

"Yes...." She slowly looked away and nodded softly. "I understand....I wont try to resist I promise....I'll give you what you want whenever you need it, just please leave my sister alone..." She looked back up at his face. "I should tell you though I....I've never done this....I....I don't know if I'll be any good..."

"Well, don't you worry about that... over time, you'll become more experienced." He said as he gently rubbed her shoulder. "Though for now... just take off your clothes and lay on you bed.... And I'll do the rest."

She swallowed nervously and nodded. He was rubbing her shoulder, probably in some kind of attempt to comfort her, though if it was, it most certainly wasn't working. "Al-alright...." She slowly walked around him, still avoiding looking at him as she stood by the bed, keeping her back to him as she slowly removed her shirt, her firm, perky breasts bouncing free, before she reached down to remove her shorts, followed by her panties, allowing Alan to see her firm, smooth and flawless ass. Elaine covered her front with her hands as she got onto the bed, laying down on her back as he wanted.

He couldn't help but smile as he looked at her body. "No need to be so nervous." He said as he slipped his hands down the sides of his thong and slowly pulled them down. His long, fat cock popped up fully erect as soon as it was freed from it's cloth prison. He was rather big though, and on top of that he was showing to this to someone who hasn't had sex, and probably never desired to have it. "No need to be shy..." He said as he gently grasped her wrist and moved it, exposing her pussy.

Elaine glanced up slightly to watch him as he removed the thong, gasping loudly as she watched his cock spring free. God it was huge! She hadn't expected it to be quite so thick or so long....in all honest she didn't think they really got that big. "Oh god..." She whispered to herself as he approached, wondering if he was going to stay human for this, or if a tail was the least of what he was going to show her before they were done. She whimpered as he took her wrist, not resisting as he pulled it away, revealing an almost hairless pussy.

He looked at her pussy, and smiled a bit. "Oh? You shave down here, or is this natural?" He asked her as placed his own hand over her pussy as he ran a finger along her slit as he gently rubs it. "Either way, this is a nice surprise." He said as he moved down and gave her clit a soft kiss.

"It's....It's natural...." Elaine glanced over at him, using both arms to cover up her breasts now, then gasped as she felt a hand on her pussy, her body jumping slightly on the bed, quivering in pleasure. "Nnnn...." She couldn't help whimpering softly in pleasure, then cried out when suddenly he kissed her very sensitive clit, her pussy starting to grow hot and wet beneath his touch.

He smirked as he flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue, occasionally sucking on it as he continued to rub his finger tip along her slit. When she was wet enough he slipped a finger inside of her pussy as he slowly pumped it in and out of her.

"Nya!" Elaine gasped as he flicked her clit, her body twitching again, hips lifting up off the bed, her arms squeezing her breasts a little more tightly. "Ngh...." She whimpered and shook her head, her pussy growing wetter by the second, and by the time he slipped a finger inside of her, she was dripping wet, her juices soaking his finger and dripping onto the bed. Her pussy was tight around just his finger, and would clearly be significantly tighter with anything thicker....

He added a second finger as he started to pump his fingers faster and deeper inside of her, trying to get her a bit used to his fingers before he would replace it with something much thicker. "Spread her legs a bit more." He said as he started to rub her clit with his other hand, her clit rests in between his index and middle finger.

The second finger wouldn't be as easy to get in as the first, her body instinctively tightening around him as she continued to writhe, whimpering in pleasure, her arms starting to slip, ever so slowly starting to reaveal a little more of her breasts. "A-alright...." She panted through the words, spreading her legs as he had demanded, her clit throbbing and hard between his fingers.

As he quickly started to pump his fingers in and out of her as he used his fingers to stimulate her clit, he moved forward. "Try to relax a bit." He said as he gave her lips a soft, tender kiss. When she kissed him back he would deepen the kiss.

Elaine couldn't help moaning into the kiss, her arms slipping to her sides and fully revealing her breasts, which were bouncing slightly under the force of his fingers pumping her pussy. "Nnngh...." She was hesitated at first, not wanting to return the kiss incase it would somehow....validate this, make it seem like she wanted it, but eventually instinct took over, a combination of sexual instinct and the instinct to protect her sister, and she found herself slowly returning the kiss.

Though her moans were making it seem like she wanted it, their kiss revealed that she was still reluctant. He smirked as he traced his tongue along her lips, as he started to pump his fingers faster and faster as he continued to tease her clit as he was urging her to cum as he wanted to overwhelm her with pleasure.

This was getting too much for the inexperienced Elaine, her body not used to this kind of stimulation. Her hands were now clutching at the bed sheets beneath her tightly, her back starting to arch upwards, pressing her pussy further towards his fingers as she panted into his mouth. "Mmm....mmf!" After a few more thrusts, it was too much, and the girl came hard beneath him, releasing a massive amount of pent up sexual energy to feed him.

As he feed on the energy he licked his lips as he got a taste of the energy that she produces. However, it was defintely not enough to satisfy him. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy as he replaced it with the tip of his cock. "Tell me when you're ready." He said as he was kind enough to wait for her to tell him that she was ready. When she did, he slowly plunged his full length inside of her pussy, popping her cherry in the process. However... instead of pain, she felt pleasure.

Back
Top Bottom