Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hey! Let's play! [FxF, MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luminous

Dust
Name's Jessie. I'm new here and eager to get started.

Story-driven roleplays are what I'm seeking. If you're looking for something based solely around sex, look elsewhere. I'm a multi-paragraph roleplayer. I don't tolerate one-liners. That being said, five paragraphs of fluff doesn't make me all that happy either. All I'm asking for is my partner to write something that moves the plot along while giving me enough to work off of. It really isn't all that difficult. My characters are submissive or switch. I dislike playing fully dominant characters, and I dislike playing opposite fully submissive characters. So, I'm looking for partners to play dominant or switch characters only.

Okay, so I'm not actually as mean as I seem. I'm actually really friendly, but I've had so many people on other sites completely ignore my rules and requirements no matter how I type them out.

Other than scat/watersports and bestiality, I'm rather flexible concerning kinks. If you'd like to see my F-List, ask for it. I'd rather not post it here.

What I do
(This is a very limited list. Feel free to make suggestions.)

Abusive Relationship
Wedding
Arranged Marriage
Kidnapping
Crime Drama
Medical Drama
Best Friends
Age Difference
Assassins
Royalty
Incest

Fandoms:
Orange Is the New Black
Sherlock
Lost Girl
Avengers

I will probably forget to check back here, and I will only be back here when bumping or adding onto the thread. Please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom