Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thought you were sleeping...Twins first night. (Lillithfae99xCandiedcupcakes)

LillithFae99

Planetoid
The Heniston Estates, a sprawling 25 Acre estate home to Dr. Andros Henison and his two daughters. It sits upon a secluded forested hillside, with lush gardens, a small pond, even a little stable for the horses. A humble Manor nestled itself deep in the center of the estates, housing 25 rooms with 5 baths, it was hardly simple, yet would become the two girls playground after the death of their mother.

The doctor made sure no expense was spared in regards to his beloved children, a theatre room, libary and gym, were just a few of the accomidations he made to ensure his daughters lived in comfort. On this fateful night, the sisters, who had just finished a meal, readied for bed and had just settled themselves snuggly in the theatre room...hoping to sleep soundly after some entertainment.

The images of those four teenage girls flashed behind Fae's eyelids, her memory bringing up the tight fitting tops and toned legs, filtering out all of the violent scenes of the movie that she just watched with her sister and letting her mind relax in the puddle of stimulation that she now craved. Fae wondered if her sister was feeling the same way? No, probably not...well at least she didn't think so...sure there were comments that were made during the movie, but it was no indication that her blood felt that way.

Fae repositioned herself on the couch in the theatre room and turned her attention back to her sister, who lay only a few feet away. She was about to drift off to sleep when she saw her sisters hips moving a little and her curiosity was teased. What was she doing over there? She wondered.

Cassy shivered slightly under her covers, the intensity of the thriller she just watched with her older sister left her shaken a little. She looked over at Fae and sighed, her thoughts drifting towards the various comments that were made about the troubled coeds. Cassy had just turned 16 and she couldnt help but get scared still, but the emotions were mixed. She found her body had tingled when she watched two of the female teen females kiss.

'Just for the boys', She thought, but a strong aching to touch herself overcame her young body. Her panties seemed to bunch her creamy center in an uncomfortable way and as she reached down beneath her blankets to free herself of the discomfort, her fingers accidently brushed against the soft pink petals of her damp mound.

Cassy gazed at Fae, hoping the small squeek that escaped her lips went unnoticed. She could hear the soft breathing come from Fae's lips and she knew her sibling had fallen asleep. Gently she pulled her panties to the side, exposing her moist center, and with another glance over to make sure she was safe...she slide her finger along the parted lips of her tender cunny.

A new fear, tickled her senses as she strummed her moist folds, just inches from her sister. The fear of discovery grew to unbridled desire as she writhed in the large sofa, choking back her whimpers through clenched lips. Her thoughts turned towards her sister lying there, towards her friends at school and how their bodies glistened in the shower during gym and it was all to keep herself from crying out in joy as she delved deeper into her virgin pink folds.

Fae’s heart was racing when she watched Cassie’s movements on the couch. She was sure that her sister was pleasuring herself and it did not help Fae in her situation, she wanted to rip off the blanket and give her own little flower some attention but she did not want to disturb her sister or do anything that would make what she was seeing stop. What was really exciting was that her sister was doing all of this out in the open. Fae let out a soft gasp when she watched Cassy slide her panties aside to reveal how wet she was down there.

Fae slowly slid her hand down in between her legs and lightly rubbed the outline of her lips as she watched. It felt so wrong, she had never seen her sister in that way before but now all she wanted to do was to creep over there and give her sister a light kiss on the lips. Instead she slowly removed her panties when she saw that Cassy wasn’t watching and then moved so that the covers would expose her bald wet sex, wondering what her sister would do if she happened to catch a glimpse. Moments went by and Fae sat there with her eyes partially closed, watching to see if Cassy would look over and then moaned out loud. That should get her attention, she thought., feeling her legs dampening with every minute that passed.

Cassy lay there speechless, her exposed pink muff glistening juices of desire, as she watched her sister tease her damp folds. Her fingers cupped her tight cunny, hiding it from her sisters sight, one leg spreading slightly so that her toes would gently glide along Fae's calf.

Cassy was so incredibly aroused as her and her beloved sister shared in their self bliss. Knowing she now had Fae's attention, she parted her soaked pussylips apart with two fingers, her deep rose colored button shimmering under the dull light that emited from that blank blue screen of the television. She held Fae's gaze, flicking her clit gently with her thumb.

Mmmmph, what are you doing Fae?" She asked, a small coo escaping her lips as she lazily strummed her nethers, licking her lips. Cassy wasnt the shy type, but this new taboo was more arousing than the blantant nudity and sex they just witnessed on screen.

Fae jumped a little bit when she felt her sisters foot run up alongside her leg, not caring to stop the light teasing of her fingers across the wet folds of her sex. She has to know what I am doing, Fae thought and when she looked over to see what Cassy was doing next, her heart skipped a beat.

She opened her legs even more and plunged her fingers deep inside, slowly pumping her little pussy before pulling them back out and rubbing her juices all over her little lips. "Ooohhhhhh" she moaned out before opening her eyes and looking right back at her sister.

"The same....oh fuck...the same thing you are." I gasped out and sitting up now, my legs pushed out to each side of the couch, my fingers pushing in and out. I could feel my wetness pouring out over the couch as my eyes locked with my sister's hand. "You want me to help sis?" I moaned.

Cassy, startled by Fae's request for assistance, chewedon her bottom lip nervously, as she watched her sister fuck her tight bald cunny. She could smell their combined fragrance and it drove her to the brink of lust.

Not one to be easily out done, Cassy inched her way closer across the couch. Her plump bottom was now damp from the pussy dew that coated the sofa. Cassy was now plunging her fingers deep into her molten sex and whimpering loudly.

"Oh F..Fae...we could help each other." She moaned, as her legs entwined with her siblings, her smoldering hot sex pressinf ever so gently against Fae's. Each moment their hands would tease their young bodies, the vigorous movements would send shockwaves through the others feverishly damp sex.

Fae bit her lip and smiled up at her sister, feeling Cassy’s wetness pressing hard against hers. “Oh fuck.” She groaned out as her lips were opened up; the thought of her sweet juices pouring out and mixing with her sister’s own sent her over the edge. She started to rotate her hips in time with Cassy’s, her body trembling with little shivers every time her little bub rubbed against Cassy’s own throbbing clit.

“Oh my god, I want to lick you.” Fae said, but stopped and then quickly ran to her room and then came back with her own vibrator, giggling. “But maybe you could play with me while I taste you?” Fae slid the toy that she used many times before into Cassy’s hand and then crawled down in between her legs, positioning herself on the couch so that Cassy would have full access to her hungry pussy. “MMmmmm I am going to make you cum hard on my tongue.” Fae then buried her face in between her sisters legs and then started kissing and lightly sucking on her bald lips, feeling Cassy’s juices pouring out over Fae’s tongue.

The sudden departure of her sister made Cassy tilt her head slightly olin cofusion, leaving her to lay in the couch a moment alone. "Fae?," she asked lookinf through the archway to the hall with a shrug, having missed part of her sisters rfevered desires.

When Fae returned, Cassy gasped loudly and groaned as her sister crawled into position on top of her. "My god Fae, what are you....oh shit yes!" She moaned as her siblings lips began to work her already drenched sex. Cassy now looked Fae's dripping cunny intensely. She could smell the sweet tangy musk clearly now, as the hot bald muff rest just before her nose.

Cassy writhed as Fae's tongue ravished her throbbing clit, sending a steady flow of girl juices into Fae's wanting mouth. Turning the toy on, that she held in her hand she jumped at the sudden vibration, before guiding the tip against the sweet opening of Fae's smoldering pink folds.

Cassy tasted sweeter than Fae it seemed; maybe it was the act of being in between her sisters legs or that it had been a long time since she experienced the passion of another woman....whatever the reason her feelings were intensified. She gasped, feeling the tip of her toy pressing against her wet sex, opening her legs up so that Cassy could get a better view of her excitement.

"Oh god that feels so good." Fae moaned out, kissing Cassy's inner thigh, her tongue lapping at the sweet nectar that poured down her skin. She continued to rock her hips to the slow motions, feeling the vibrator pulsing against her walls as she opened her sisters flower up and slid her tongue deeper inside, feeling the flood of her want against Fae's face.

Fae leaned up and took Cassy's little throbbing bud into her mouth, running her tongue up and down before flicking the tip back and forth, feeling it harden against her stimulation, moaning over her sister just as she slid a finger effortlessly back into Cassy's sex. "Oh fuck, you are going to make me cum." She moaned out, not knowing that their mother was watching the whole thing.

Lost in passion the young Cassy squirmed and writhed feverishly against Fae's expert tongue. She could feel the intense pleasure building in her gut, her climax bubbling deep within her. "Oh Fae, thats it lick me, taste me...make me cum!" She cried, as she fed the length of the humming shaft deep into Fae's wanting sex.

She watched in awe as her sister pink pussy lips parted to accept the toys girth, the soft suckling sounds it made as it plunged into Fae's cunny was intoxicating. "Oh Fae, your pussy is do hungry...it cant get enough." She mews, her hips bucking as her release neared perfection, now that Fae's fingers found their way inside her.

Gasping for air, she lay her head back, eyes closed, lips closed and continued to plunge the toy into Fae. She too was unaware of their mothers presence as her climax tore through her body. "Oh shit F..fae! Im cumming!!!"

Fae's thighs clinched around the toy, letting Cassy fuck her hungry little sex, feeling her orgasm building up inside her. "Oh FUCK I am going to cum!' She screamed out, rocking her hips, her little pussy lips gripping the vibe as she rode it out. Fae grabbed the vibe out of Cassy's hands and turned it off as she cleaned it with her mouth, sucking her girl juices of every inch and then leaned in to give her sister a kiss.

She was about to ask her sister if she wanted more when they both heard the bathroom door in the hallway shut. "Oh fuck." Fae whispered and the scrambled to get under her blanket, wondering if anyone saw anything. The next five minutes felt like an eternity until the door opened back up again, hearing their mother coming down the hall. "What are you girls doing? She asked, pausing. "You two should be in bed." Fae shot up and kept herself covered, scared when she could still smell their scent in the air.

"Nothing...sorry we just fell asleep here mom." She sat there looking over her two girls in a nightgown that left nothing to the imagination. "Well ok. See you two in the morning." She said and walked back down the hall to her room.

Cassy squeeked in shock, as the light from the bathroom crept into the theatre room. "Oh shit!', she cried as she hurriedly pulled the covers over her quiver nude body. She quickly lay back in the couch, curling up as if she had been sound asleep the whole time.

Wha.. What." She murmured, her large almond shaped eyes scrunched slightly, as if suddenly awaken. Her long dark curls framed her high cheek bones, which were still flush from her orgasm, this giving her a near angelic expression, as she answered. "Yeah, mom...sleeping"

She yawned , and stretched arms outward, hoping it would help convince their mother, and smiled. "Night...", she added before He disappeared. "Damnit Fae, that was so close!"

"What if she was there before?" Fae whispered, letting her fears set in for a moment. "No, I am being paranoid. She would have said something for sure.." She smiled over at Cassy and wrapped the covers around her warm body. "That was fun sis, can't wait to do it again!"

It wasn't long after that she had fallen fast asleep, only to be woken up by the firm touch of her mother's hand. "Sleep well? I made you two some breakfast, I am sure you are very hungry." Fae shot up out from the couch, forgetting that she was still naked. "Huh? Oh thanks mom." She said groggily. "Let me get some clothes on and we will be in there in a minute."

She drug the blanket down the hallway and into her room, grabbing a pair of sleep pants and a shirt and not bothering with a bra or panties before making her way back into the kitchen, finding her plate filled with hot scrambled eggs, bacon, and buttered toast. Fae took a nice long sip from her orange juice and smiled at her mother, who was already halfway done with her plate. "Thanks mom. Where's dad?" Fae's mother sat there smiling. "Oh he is out playing golf this morning, just us three for a bit."

Cassy only blushed and gently kicked her sister playfully at the thought of playing with her sister in that matter, but as she gazed at Fae's golden tan skin and how smooth it was, she simply tingled with desire. "Oh sure, that was way to close for comfort." She mused before tugging her blanket over her nude body.

Cassy stirred slightly as her mother awoke her sister but she just grumbled and turned over. She had dreamt all night about her sister warm mound and watching the toy delve deep into her pink and her body betrayed such unconscious want. Her nipples were stiff, her tight pussy dripped with nectar as she awoke and seeing her sisters naked rump walking away only made her ache more.

When the two left she arose and ran to her own room and quickly put a sleek nightie on not bothering to put her panties or a bra on as well. Cassy walked into the kitchen and sat next to her mom and sister and reached for her milk.

"So, dad Is away?" She asked taking a sip after brushing away a strand of errant thin red hair. She picked up her fork and teased her plate with it, her mind still focused on Fae and her hot body. "Well I guess I'll get a shower soon and we can find something to do..." She mumbled still having trouble looking at Fae in hopes not to reveal their secret.

Back
Top Bottom