Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I AM BACK FROM THE DEAD (+ regarding Jokerama)

Come one, come all.

I don't expect anyone to remember me, but I was on BlueMoon almost two years ago before I fell off the face of the BlueMoon world and never returned. I left a lot of roleplays unresponded and left a lot of partners hanging.

For all those I ditched, I send my sincerest apologies!

So what happened? Well there are a lot of excuses I could list here, but the truth is -
Life kicked in, I became extremely busy with my studies and started logging on less and less. Eventually I stopped coming on, and forgot my password (you know where your computer auto-saves passwords, and then one day it resets for whatever reason and you're like "shit..."). I couldn't retrieve my password because I lost access to the email address related to the account. So, I quit roleplaying for a while.

Additonally, I did return for a short period of time to the BM scene on another account, Jokerama. This was an account that was joint/ that I shared with a friend of mine. She was (sort of) my writing apprentice, and had access to the account in order to improve her writing and etc. It's was a complicated ordeal, and eventually, it just became too confusing to fish out each other's content from the same account. SO, because of that, I retired the Jokerama account to my friend. She does occasionally use it, so if ever you see that account active, it is her, not myself.

For those I had roleplays with on Jokerama, I did already contact some roleplayers several weeks ago. I did not receive many replies back, though.
If you did not receive a message but we had a roleplay (and you're still interested in continuing the roleplay), PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, MESSAGE ME.
A lot of my roleplays and such got heavily mixed up with that account, so it's possible I missed people.

BUT ALAS. I AM HERE, NOW.
I regained access to the email and reset my password.
I'm also craving BlueMoon and it's wonderful roleplayers.
So, hello beautiful people!

Because I have been gone for so long, I decided to restart my BlueMoon life here.
I have deleted all of my inbox, so if we ever had a roleplay, hit me up (although I may or may not still be interested).

That is all.
TOOTLES.

- Temptationist

Back
Top Bottom