Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Parking Violation! (Jack Stalker and blonde_chaos920)

Parking Violation!

Michael Dominus was annoyed now, he had been annoyed day in and day out for the past week by Hilary Drake, one of the new employees at his office. It annoyed him that some of his subordinates had been reporting her for being late, ruining their schedules and making his job as CEO harder. It annoyed him that some of the secretaries were reporting her for being rude. It annoyed him that some of the security staff had complained about her attitude. In the end none of those things really mattered to him, it could have been that the subordinates had been ignored or rebuffed after trying it on with her or letting their hands wander. It could have been that the secretaries were jealous of her legs and the security had been refused a hand job. What annoyed him was that she had been wandering around in her 'fuck me' heels and her tiny 'rape me' skirts and shorts for days now... and he had not had a chance to fuck her. He was the CEO and if he couldn't fuck who he wanted to, then what was the point of having all the power that he held over the company and its workers?

The final straw and first opportunity came when he arrived for work and saw that she had parked in his spot. Really? A cruel twisted grin was followed by a smirk as he left his car and headed inside, giving instructions for her to be sent to his office immediately. Many would have recognised his assistant, a strict woman in her forties and devoted to carrying out his instructions, working her way through the open plan offices to Drake's corner, issuing her with a face to face summons and ensuring that she felt the sting of the order personally. He had no doubt that there were those who would chatter and speculated about her fate as she left to come to his office, the thought amusing him as they had little idea what really lay in wait for her.

He sat back in his chair, lounging behind the crescent shaped desk which dominated the penthouse office suite he occupied, and awaited her arrival. His cock throbbing with anticipation as he thought about her long flowing hair, her small but perfectly formed tits and her fit and toned legs, all thigh and calves in her fuck me heels. He loosened his tie, made sure his dark suit was correctly positioned, and then picked up the drink he had prepared at his cabinet to take a sip as he counted the minutes until she would be coming through the door. He had instructed Ms Svenson to send her right in, so he showed no surprise when the door opened and her presence was revealed. It would take her a minute to cover the distance along the red carpet to his desk, bracketed by a a conversation pit and meeting table on one side, with a long glass cabinet dominating the other. Drinks, a door to the executive bathroom and a case displaying a few company awards and achievements bordered the glass cabinet, but they held no interest for him. Only her flesh held any sway over his eyes as he raped her from head to toe as she covered the distance, letting her know exactly what he was thinking and where he was looking.

"Miss Drake. Do you know why you are here?" he asked, "There have been numerous complaints about you over the last few days. The worst of which has been levelled by me, after seeing that you had taken my parking space this morning." he told her with a stern tone and a low growl to his voice. He stood up and motioned her to the chair in front of his desk as he leaned back to sit against it. "Perhaps you'd like to tell me why you think you should be allowed to keep your job?" he told her in a voice which suggested it was a command rather than a suggestion. "Then I'll tell you what you need to do to keep it." he added with a grin, lowering his gaze to her legs then drawing it back up to her face. His cock was like an iron bar in his pants and he felt incredulous that he had waited so long to get his hands on her.

Shuffling some papers, the blonde looked up suddenly. As the secretary of her boss had approached, she swallowed some saliva hard. She didn’t even have to look at the messenger to know she was being summoned with the way the woman stalked toward her and then stopped to deliver the hard message.

“Mr. Dominus needs to see you now.” That was the order.

Hilary Drake stopped shuffling her papers, doing as she was told and quickly obeyed. The papers were set neatly on her desk before she turned around, whipping her long platinum blonde hair behind her. Suddenly, she found herself standing a little straighter, adding maybe a half inch to her height. Normally, she was 5’4”, but with three-inch heels she stood a little taller.

Hilary was your extraordinary, hard and badass country girl who had her rough edges but was as sweet as southern tea and everyone loved her. Well, everyone except those in the office. She was mature for her age. But, she also had her immature and goofy side as well. She was also loving, spontaneous, flirty, kind, fun, laid back, sophisticated, intriguing, optimistic, outgoing, easy going, vulgar, tough, mouthy, badass, country, sweet, wild, open yet private, musical, caring, bold, a romantic, generous, a chatterbox, smart, gentle, sensitive, creative, edgy and punky yet girly, an innocent tease yet very seductive and playful girl. But, she had an attitude as well if you got on her bad side. Needless to say, she was crazy. She was also a virgin. She was a small girl and had a hott, tight and fair toned skin with a flat stomach and killer curves that would stop any man in his tracks and drive them insane. She loved her badass country roots and wouldn’t change it about herself. How she loved that life. She hunted, fished, knew how to cook, clean, do laundry and many other things. She worked very hard to get where she was. Especially for Mr. Dominus and the company. Though, it seemed as though no one appreciated her work. Rumors were going around that she was to be fired for all the trouble she caused and how she was tardy a few times. They’d even gone as far as accusing her of ruining schedules and costing the company more money. Hilary might as well face it, she was done and she’d be walking out today.

Her bright, hazel green eyes almost started to begin shedding some tears as the thought came to her, but she had to be strong. She wouldn’t show weakness in front of her boss. And as she neared Mr. Dominus’ office, her heart hammered in her chest. Her toned legs carried her to the door, revealed by the tight, high-waisted white shorts she wore that barely just covered her ass cheeks. A pale pink, short sleeved, low v-cut blouse covered her torso, exposing a tease of her small cleavage. She’d even paired the outfit off with a pair of white stilettos that padded across the carpet. Everything she wore screamed out that she was asking to be fucked.

Once Hilary was at the door, she carefully reached forward with her left hand to turn the knob and proceeded to step inside the office. Voices were all around her from the other workers, whispering about how slutty she was and that Mr. Dominus would fire her. Snickers of ‘good riddance’ were heard as well. Her hand reached behind her to automatically shut the door behind herself and she closed the distance between them. Her eyes focused on the powerful male across the room as her heels stood out against the red carpet. She immediately walked over to his desk and stood right where she was, not saying a word until she was spoken to. Nor did she sit down until he told her to.

It seemed like forever until he did because she felt his hungry eyes on her. This man was like a predator and you took your moves cautiously around him. When he motioned to the chair and spoke, she sat, crossed her right leg over her left and let him finish before her sweet, southern drawl replied. “Sir,” she began in her utmost innocent voice. Her hazel eyes looked up at him in front of her. “I realized there have been numerous complaints about my work ethic, my clothing, tardiness, etcetera. These actions are of my own and my doing. I am to be punished for them, sir. I do them merely because they have helped me receive more clients for the firm. I thought that if I dressed more revealing, made more appointments, things like that, that we’d reach more people. Though, the fault is also my own that I took your parking spot, Mr. Dominus. I was in a rush, which is no excuse. But, I am willing to do anything in order to keep my job, sir,” she replied weakly. Maybe, he’d show her some mercy. Then again, he could still fire her. Everything was on the line.

Dominus watched her cross her legs, a mass of exposed thigh causing the rape me shorts she wore to ride up even higher, to the point where every inch of her legs was exposed to his hungry glare. he knew right then that giving her the fucking she deserved was going to take him quite a while, far longer than he had first anticipated. it was going to have to be spread out over a few days, perhaps weeks... perhaps he would never tire of her flesh? that remained to be seen. First he would have to let her know how things were going to be around here, in the big city she was so clearly not used to. Her accent and the way she spoke betrayed her origins and the way she held a desperation to keep her job. He held up a finger as she said sir, leaning back to push a button on his intercom. "Hold my calls Ms Svenson. This may take a while." was all he said, before he looked back to listen to her continue. He towered over her normally by almost a foot, but now that he had her in front of him in the chair, it was like he was a giant before her. His suit did little to conceal his powerful but trim frame and his eyes held a piercing and fiery lust as they traversed her flesh and finally came to rest on her face.

"I'm glad to hear that you've recognised your failings and are ready to make up for them. I have plans for you Miss Drake, first, however, you will need to be educated as to what will be expected of you in your new position." he told her, "I've had my eye on you for quite a while, and these reports of your fallings have concerned me. They are more indications of jealousy than anything else, I feel, and that amuses me." he confessed with a grin. "Of course while your other errors can be brushed aside or explained by the hurt feelings, envy and damaged pride of others who either crave your flesh or wish that they had your looks, I am at a loss as to why you would take my parking spot..." he told her as he stood up and walked around the chair she was in, until he reached the other side of the desk. "...unless, of course, it was a deliberate act of petulance or attention seeking?" he finished with a grin.

"Lets face it Miss Drake. The way you dress, it's designed to make men hard. To get their attention, to make them want to fuck you, isn't it? I mean look at you. Those heels, those legs, every inch of exposed flesh screaming to be touched, to be grasped and clawed at. You make men into beasts simply by walking about in those shoes and flashing your flesh." he told her in a low growl as he reached out and placed a hand on her knee. He allowed his fingers to spread open and feel the heat of her skin as he slid his hand a little along her thigh. "I like the way you dress. I not only approve of it, but from now on I insist that you wear heels no shorter than these and skirts that show off as much of your legs as possible. I order that because it will encourage me to forget about any imagined infractions you may be accused of, and devote my thought process to fucking you instead." he grinned. "I mention fucking you, Hilary, because clearly you have some degree of intelligence, despite being from the country. Clearly you know the effect you have on men with the way you dress. You can read car parking signs and you knew you were in trouble based on your confession just now. You knew you were going to be summoned here, so why not make it happen sooner?" he explained calmly, easing his hand down to her crotch as he leaned in closer, speaking into her ear.

"You want to fuck me, don't you Hilary? You want to fuck your way out of trouble. Maybe you've done that before? Maybe you've just realised that you can use that tight young cunt between your legs to not only keep your job, but get promoted?" he continued, in a low penetrating tone as he brought his lips down to her ear, before leaning back and straightening up again. His hand slid back along her thigh to her knee, remaining against her flesh. "I can see that you've invested a lot in this job Hilary. I was intending to promote you, given that the accusations against you are largely fabricated or gossip. Largely given by those who know that their own jobs hang by a thread, as soon as you realise that your youthful cunt is going to let you get ahead. Alas, with your insolent breach of etiquette in stealing my parking space, I'm going to need to make an example of you, I'm going to have to punish you a little before you can be rewarded." he growled, pulling his hand away. "I'm going to show you what happens to little whores who think they can fuck their way out of trouble. I'm going to show you what happens to dirty little sluts, who think that the tight wet hole between their legs can get them to keep their job." he hissed impatiently. "I'll give you two options. One. Stand up, pull down your shorts, then lean forwards and put your hands on the desk. Two, stay where you are, slide your hand down into your shorts and start fingering yourself, if your fingers get wet enough to show me that you’re soaking yourself then I might go easy on you." he commanded.

Hilary was hushed halfway through her reply due to Michael going on to his intercom to tell her secretary to hold his calls. A smile formed on her face as she wondered what he was planning. But oh, she knew. Hilary was no naïve little girl. She saw his eyes roaming her body the second she entered his office. And she’d seen him catching glances at her here and there, but she had honestly just assumed it was because he wanted to see her doing her job. Though, now that she thought about it, she hadn’t seen him really look that way at his other female employees. Then again, they didn’t really dress as inappropriately as she did. Did they? She never really paid attention to other females. She was straight.

Once she was allowed to start speaking again, she had finished and let her boss speak before replying in her southern twang again. Her southern drawl was a bit of a hindrance. Some hardly understood her, others ignored her, most asked her to repeat herself until they finally understood. It wasn’t like she was speaking Spanish or anything. Though, she could do that too. She was multilingual after all, knowing she could translate and interpret with other companies in their native language and make deals when she had to. But being in the city caused her some problems. She wasn’t used to it and never would. She preferred her country lifestyle.

Saliva was swallowed as Hilary’s hazel green eyes watched the man above her. He towered over her normally but she seemed so little in his chair while he stood above her. She was utterly aware suddenly how close he was to her. And the temperature seemed to be rising in the room. Or maybe it was the lust in his eyes or the heat their bodies seemed to be throwing off. When he spoke, she breathed him in. Mr. Dominus had always smelled nice and erotic. It would explain why women were drawn to him as well. God, his voice was in her head and going straight to her core. He really didn’t know the power he held. Then again, maybe he did and used it only on her? She wasn’t sure. She just sat back quietly, listening to him.

“I have, Mr. Dominus. I wasn’t fully aware of the trouble I caused to my other co-workers. I felt what I needed to do was right. And if dressing a little differently gets me something for the benefit of the company or yourself, I’ll do it. I am committed to this company one hundred percent, sir,” she assured him, making sure it was a promise regardless of her southern drawl. “I hadn’t thought of other workers being jealous of me,” she said suddenly, realizing that actually, she bad been doing it on purpose. And when he said it had amused him, she smiled wide. Until he mentioned the parking spot.

“Again, Mr. Dominus, I assure you I meant no harm by taking your parking spot,” she said as he had begun to walk around the other side of the desk. Her eyes followed him closely, looking at his perfect body. Shaking her head, she focused better and continued. “Ok, I lied. I kinda took it because I was in a hurry and knew it was yours. But, on the other hand I did it deliberately. Everything I try to do is for the company and making sure you look good, Mr. Dominus,” she said, almost a little too sexual. A slight purr was in her voice. She eyed him as he praised her. How he complimented her clothing and saying it was designed to make men hard and get their attention, wanting them to fuck her. Did that mean it worked on him? Clearly he noticed her dress code and approved. The growl he let out was sexy to her as his hand landed on her knee and spread open, feeling the heat of her skin. Her blood was definitely flowing in her body harder and hotter. Her pussy was now flooding with wetness of her juices from his torture. In fact, it was probably soaking her panties and right through to the crotch of her shorts.

When Mr. Dominus approved of her dress, she smiled wickedly, her bright red lips curling. Oh, she’d definitely be wearing more of the sinful outfits from now on. “Mr. Dominus, I suggest you start going to church then if you plan on turning me into your delicious sin. Just know that I’ll be available at any time for your…pleasure,” she purred, thinking that was the right word. “I only like being this way for you. You’re right, it has an effect on other men, but none of them are you, sir. And I am smart as you say. So why not make it happen sooner, you ask? It’s really not my fault I’m such a bad girl and it took you this long to realize it,” she said hotly.
Leaning forward, she felt his hand moving up her thigh to her crotch where he was sure to feel how soaking wet she was and so he could speak in her ear. He was speaking in sexual tones in her ear, erotic phrases that made her weak. SHe whispered back. “But, sir…you do realize no one has ever penetrated my tight little pussy?” she asked just before he stood up, hearing he was going to punish her and make an example of her. That was fine with her.

When he gave her the two options, she had a better idea. Uncrossing her legs, she braced her hands on the arm rest of the chair to push herself up and began to unhook her belt herself. Undoing the button and zipper, her hazel eyes never left her boss’. Reaching down with her left hand, she took his right hand in hers only to slide it down into her shorts, her panties separating his hand from what she knew he wanted. “Sir, I’m pretty sure that once you feel how wet I am for you, there’s no way you’re going to go easy on me,” she said in a breathy and sexy kind of way that had her pressing her tight body against him, her small yet perky boobs against his chest.

Dominus frowned, listening to Hilary as she spoke to him and spilled out excuse after excuse, some quite reasonable, about her behaviour. In his mind it was as good as her confessing to the wanton and depraved truth regarding her actions. It was clear that she was indeed a filthy little whore, one who not only needed to be properly fucked, but one who needed to be punished for her infractions so that she would not be in such a hurry to succumb to her sinful ways again. "You are just full of lies and excuses, aren't you Miss Drake. False apologies and a cocky tone. Now you expect me to reward and pardon you for blatantly taking something that wasn't yours? You think I should overlook your insolence at stealing my parking space, that I should entertain your wild claims of actually being a virgin?" he shook his head. He looked her up and down. "A girl from the country who dresses like you do? She would have been fucked to rags in seconds. You likely wouldn't have gotten five steps down the road before getting yourself dragged into a haystack and slam fucked by some farmhand. You expect me to believe that you're some virginal little wannabe slut who has been saving herself for her boss?" he grinned. "When the chances are that you probably got fucked by your own father, before you had a chance to say no." he looked into her eyes, staring with a fierce lust as she took hold of his hand.

He moved his hand away quickly after she grabbed it, feeling the wet heat on his fingertips as he brought his fingers away from the glancing stroke they had made against her panties. He lightly slapped it across her face, leaving her left cheek stinging with redness as he trailed his fingers across it. A streak of her own cunt juice was now smeared across her face, along with the mark of his fingers, as he grabbed her shoulders and twisted her to fall face forwards across the desk. The force bent her at the waist, sending her sprawling onto it and knocking aside a few papers and executive toys as he used her upper body to sweep a space clear on the oak surface. "You were given two options, weren't you? You failed to comply with either of them, didn't you? That makes you either very stupid or a slut who likes to be punished, doesn't it? You aren't very good at either telling the truth or following instructions, are you Miss Drake? I'll tell you what you better hope you're good at though..." he growled impatiently. "...fucking. Because that's what is going to happen to you now Miss Drake. Fucking. But the way I like it. The man in control and the woman coming when she's told to like a good little whore who wants to keep her job!" he hissed.

Michael leaned down, one hand pinning her effortlessly to the desk, his powerful hand planted against her spine. His other hand moved to strip her belt away from her shorts, then it worked to slowly rock them over her hips, before he was able to strip them down and over her ass. He left them bunched at her knees, slapping her exposed ass cheeks, before he wrenched them all the way down her legs. He used a foot to force them down to her ankles and over one of her heels, leaving them bundled about one foot as he kicked apart her legs, admiring her thighs as he looked down at her. "Let's see now. You say that you're a cock teasing little whore who has somehow held onto her virginity all this time. What, do country boys not know how to find their cocks with both hands?" he smirked. He slid the hand he had on her spine up into her hair and wrestled a handful of strands into it, then moved his free hand to her panties. He took firm hold, then a tearing sound filled the room, followed by a decisive snap as he wrenched them away from her flesh and tossed them onto the desk, next to the belt he had taken away from her shorts.

"I'm going to see if that's true Miss Drake. Your claim to be some pure little cunt. If your tight fuck hole ends up staining my cock red then I'll know you were telling the truth. If not, well, you'll be fired." he told her in a cruel but amused tone. "Your virginity will be just enough to put you on a sort of probation Miss Drake. It'll buy you some more time here, time that I will use to determine if you are worthy of further promotion." he told her as he unzipped himself and dragged his massive cock out of his pants. He spat down onto it, then brought the fat head up against the lips of her exposed cunt as he shoved her forwards. Feeling his own spit mix with the dripping secretions of her self confessed virgin cunt wash over his manhood. "Now, before I fuck you, you disobedient little whore. I want you to apologise, apologise for taking my parking space. Apologise for lying. Apologise for being a cock teasing little slut. Apologise for taking my hand without permission." each time he said apologise he smacked her ass, his palm leaving a print behind on each cheek, one after the other as it strayed back and forth between them. Each shuddering blow leaving her flesh quivering as he spanked her, the head of his cock sizzling against her cunt lips as he did so, while his free hand kept her pinned with a fistful of hair and its main mass between her shoulder blades.

Back
Top Bottom