Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Dane drove off back home, hoping to avoid the commotion. "Not a normal fox?...What do u mean?..And why did you go crazy back there?" Dane said as he keeps driving home, hoping no one will notice a naked woman at the back seat.

Grabbing the clothes that she had put in the back seat, just in case she needed to transform on the way to someone, she climbed back into the front, buckling up, sighing. "Have you ever heard of a Kitsune?" Well, if you have, that was one of them." She said, in a disgusted voice. "They are vile creatures, tricking men into doing their bidding. I figured that she was going to try and trick you, so, I reacted." Alexis said, sighing. "I guess I just got carried away." She told him.

"I see..I think I've heard of the name before...Well I appreciate you looking out for me..but now the neighbor are..well not so tolerant with you in your wolf form now..I suppose you have to stay in your human form for a while." Dane explained to Alexis. "I just hope this 'kitsune' doesn't follow us..but if she does...can I trust you to take care of it?" Dane asks, nervous about this fox creature.

Alexis nodded, grumbling to her self. "Those things a a scourge on the face of this earth." Alexis told him, then sighed softly. "Let's just get home, I rather not run across that thing again." Alexis told him.

They reached home finally as Dane parked and lead Alexis in. Dane made sure to lock the door, making sure no one came in. "OK..all the doors are locked." Dane said. "I suppose we can relax indoors today."

Alexis sighed, sitting down on the couch. She looked up, smiling at Dane. "Well...maybe..." She told him, walking over to him, kissing his neck. "That won't be a bad thing." She told him, walking back to the couch, taking off her shorts and panties, before her shirt and bra. "But remember, we can't have full sex, I'm still in heat, and as the days go on, I will crave more and more, but you have to remember, we can't have sex until the end of this week." She told him, smiling.

"Hehe Yes Yes I remember" Dane smiles, kissing her breasts and nipples. "Mmmm...I'm so lucky to have a wolf protecting me, hehe" Dane said, kissing her body more and more as he got even harder.

Alexis moaned, feeling him kiss and lick her body. "Yes...ah...I want you in me..." She said, loosing her self in lust, her pussy dripping wet.

"Hehe..nice try..." Dane said to Alexis as he kisses Alexis more and more, rubbing her pussy as he keeps kissing. Dane stops, trying to have ALexis calm down from her lust.

Alexis moaned, feeling his fingers against her pussy lips. "More..." She said, panting. "Fuck...fuck me hard." She moaned, squirming some.

Dane smiles as he started finger fucking Alexis deeper and deeper. He swirled his finger around inside his wolf, making sure she give her much pleasure.

Alexis moaned loudly, grabbing onto the couch, panting, and moaning. "Yes...harder..." She moaned.

Kiry listened from outside the house, getting angry, hearing the wolf women moan and yell out to the man that should be hers. She then jumped on to the roof, using some trees near by, searching for a open window, or a open door.

Dane grins, digging into her more and more, finger fucking the lovely werewolf. "Mmm..yyess..tell me who you belong to, my sweet wolf" Dane asked Alexis, feeling dominant.

Alexis moaned loudly, thrusting her hips, trying to get his fingers deeper into her. "Ah...I belong to you... fuck me master! I want to be all yours!" She yelled, panting, and moaning.

"Yes...That's right...You're my sweet sexy bitch!!" Dane said going even deeper, suddenly making her cum hard.

Alexis moaned loudly, cumming hard all over his hand,

Kiry had found a window that was open inside of the bathroom, and taking this opportunity, she crawled into it, and changed into her human form. She stepped out of the bathroom, completely naked, and smiling. "Can I join in on the fun?" She asked, smiling at the two.

Dane gasped, seeing a woman as naked as Alexis. "WHat the? WHo are you?!" Dane said getting off the exhausted Alexis, feeling scared.

Alexis shot up, growling wildly at the woman. "It's you." Alexis growled, taking a step towards her.

Kiry smiled, but took a step back. "You do recognize me, mutt." Kiry told Alexis, smirking, and crossing her arms. "And I feel hurt, I know I was in my animal form when you first saw me, but I thought you would recognize me." Kiry told Dane.

"Wha...w..wait..you're..the kitsune?!!.." Dane said, being terrified now. He didn't know what this person is capable of. He really hoped Alexis would take care of this.

"Oh, so the beast did tell you about me." Kiry said, smirking, and walking towards him. "I am Kiry, and yes, I'm a Kitsune." She walked closer, then jumped back some when Alexis jumped in front of her.

"Just what do you want with me?" Dane asked, acting a little braver. "I don't want any trouble."

"Oh no no no." Kiry said, standing still now, a good distance away. "I'm only here for your benefit." Kiry told him, smiling slyly. "I know your little mutt over there is in heat, and you would rather avoid those type of circumstances of having a baby, right?" She said, getting a little braver. "So, I came here for a little...fun... while, yes, you can't fuck your little doggy over there, but me? Well, I don't get pregnant by human's, only those with mystical powers, like your mutt."

"So you just want to get fucked...and I don't appreciate you calling Alexis names" Dane said getting annoyed at Kiry.

"Well, I thought you wanted to fuck some bestial woman, that's why you are with that dog over there." Kiry told him, smiling. "And why not? By the sound of it outside you like calling her names."

Dane pouted, feeling Kiry has a point. "Why do I have a feeling there is a catch. I doubt you would just let me have sex with you because of just generosity" Dane said, still feeling suspicious.

Back
Top Bottom