Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Alexis yawned softly, opening her eyes, looking up at Dane. "Good morning." She whispered to him, kissing his cheek slightly. She stretched, and yawned, before opening her eyes again, and swinging her legs off the side of the bed. "This thing is comfortable." Alexis told him, smiling, as she pushed down on the bed. "What is it called?" She asked him, still sleepy.

"Mmm...It's called a bed" Dane said, getting up as well. He smiles, seeing his girlfriend all naked and bouncing on the bed. He never though he coudl get lucky. "So Does my wolf want any chicken. And no its not KFC this time hehe" Dane said.

Alexis smiled, and nodded. "Alright!" Alexis told him, standing up, and walking towards Dane, grabbing onto his arm. "So, what are we doing today?" Alexis asked him, nudging his arm slightly, and placing his hand over her shoulder, her smile brightening more.

"Hehe well...I was hoping we go back to the park and play some catch..but you in your wolf form" Dane said while bringing out some uncooked chicken cubes serving it for Alexis. He sees if she likes that.

Alexis looked at the chicken and licked her lips, then perked up, looking at Dane confused. "Why would you want to do that?" Alexis asked him, and then grabbed one of the pieces of chicken. She ate it a little bit, nibbling on it slightly, then she thought it tasted good so she began to eat more of it.

"Well I just thought you want to enjoy the park as a wolf..along with their dogs. If you don't want to, thats fine" Dane smiled, watching Alexis eat.

Alexis thought for a little bit, chewing on the food, before swallowing it. "Alright." She told him, shrugging. "I'll go." Alexis told him, smiling up at him. "It would be interesting to walk around here as my wolf form, but wouldn't people be scared of a wolf? I'm not like those other dogs you saw out there." Alexis told him.

"Oh yeah you have a point...I don't know how you would pass as a dog even if you had a collar...Hmmm..well so long as you stay close by me and don't scare the others, you should be fine. The zoo manager said you can be out but not ever alone." Dane explained to Alexis.

Alexis frowned, then sighed. "Alright, anything to avoid that prison you call a 'zoo'." Alexis told him, before finishing off the last piece of the chicken, bones and all. "Should we head out then?" Alexis asked him, smiling softly towards him. She got off the chair, and went into the middle of the kitchen, and began her transformation.

"Yeah let's go" Dane said, only eating 2 granola bars. He sees the naked Alexis on all fours, about to start her transformation. He got excited, seeing Alexis change once again.

Soon Alexis was back into her wolf form, her sleek short black hair around her, and she shook her pelt a little, before walking over to Dane. She nosed his hand playfully, smiling. Then barked, signalling she was ready to go.

"Hehe ok lets go." Dane leads the wolf to his car and they drove off to the park. He know he might get stares with him having a wolf around, but he isn't worried. Dane soon made it as he got a tennis ball and lead Alexis to the park. He went right in the middle of the park, petting Alexis before starting "Ok girl, ready to play catch?" Dane asked

Alexis followed him, staying close by his side. She noticed that he was holding a tennis ball in his hand, and she sighed in her mind. She growled softly when he told her if she was ready to play catch, and she shook her head, she didn't like that degrading game of the human throwing a ball and expecting the dog to bring it back to the human, it was humiliating.

Alexis looked at him, smirking, and barked. She knew he couldn't beat him in a race, even if she didn't try. She lived her whole life chasing after things much faster than humans. She then let out a quiet sigh, and grabbed the ball out of his hands, placing it on the ground, trying to tell him it was alright to play fetch.

"R..Really you sure?..I don't want to demean you" Dane said making sure Alexis was ok with it.

Alexis nudged the ball closer to him, then looked up, smiling softly at him. She nodded, and then ran away from him some, jumping around a little bit.

Dane smiles as he took the ball and tosses it as far as he could, waiting for Alexis to catch it.

Alexis quickly ran after the ball, watching it fly through the air. Jumping, she caught the ball in mid air in her mouth, before turning around and prancing back to Dane, placing the ball at his feet once more.

(Do you want Kiry to come in now?)

"Good girl, very good. Let's go again." Dane smiles, throwing the ball away again. He was having so much fun surprisingly. He didn't even notice the rustling bush at his left side.

(yes, but let her appear as a fox first)

Alexis ran away towards the ball, not paying attention to her surroundings, as she ran towards it.

The fox slowly walked out of the bushes, she would normally have 8 tails, but she concealed all but one, making it seem like she was a normal fox. She began to walk towards the handsome male that she had planned to trick into making him her lover, until she heard a bark, and saw a wolf coming their way.

Alexis was bringing back the ball, when she noticed a familiar scent. She dropped the ball, growling, seeing the fox near by. She began to run after it, barking wildly at the fox.

"Umm..Alexis?...what's wrong?" Dane asks as his wolf was suddenly growling. She quickly ran off to a...fox? "The heck?...NO wait! Alexis" Dane said to her as she chases after the fox. "Stop! Wait! Behave!" Dane screamed, trying to call back Alexis

Alexis growled, hearing her mate call from behind. She watched the fox run away, before hearing a female voice scream. She crouched down, her ears and tail down, as the woman called the cops on her. She began to back away, scared, not wanting to go back to the prison.

"Oh damn it...Alexis, come on let's go" Dane said, rushing to the car. He was so frustrated, not knowing why Alexis got out of control like that. Now he doesn't know if the deal will still hold.

Alexis ran after him, and jumped back into the car, jumping into the back seat, and began to change back into her human form. Panting, she sighed as she finished her transformation. "That fox...it wasn't a normal fox..." Alexis told him, panting still.

Back
Top Bottom