Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

"Yes! fuck me! Fuck me like a the bitch I am!" Alexis moaned, thrusting with him, panting loudly. She grabbed onto his back harder, her claws coming out and scratching his back ruffly, she withheld her transformation, as she continued to thrust with him, each time his dick going deeper and deeper into her.

Dane groaned in ecstasy as he keeps fucking her. He groans, pounding her more and more, feeling himself about to cum hard in Alexis. He felt his back scratched, wondering how she could have caused a pain like that. However that was the farthest thing in his mind now.

Alexis moaned loudly, not being able to hold off much longer. "I'm...I'm gonna cum!" She said, before moaning loudly as she came, juices covering Dane's legs and thighs as she came.

Dane moans, unable to hold his either "MM..Mmmee...toooo!!" Dane said as he cummed hard in Alexis, cumming hard shots in her over and over, grunting each time. He held Alexis' breast as he did, squeezing them hard.

Alexis moaned loudly, feeling the seeds of the man fill her up, as she panted and held on to him. While Dane didn't know this, Alexis knew, that she would not get pregnant, even in human form, because it was not mating season, so she would be alright.

Dane panted, feeling so relieved. He sighed seeing the beautiful woman he had rescued. "So..are you usually this seductive?" Dane asked Alexis teasingly.

Alexis blushed, and then kissed his cheek. "I guess I have that effect on people..." She said, then looking down. She looked away from the man, making him think that she was thinking about those who almost raped her.

Dane blushes, wondering if he said something wrong. "I..Umm..are you still thinking of...them?.." Dane asks, feeling worried for Alexis. "You know...you can stay with me at my home....till you can get to your home."

She looked at him, and then nodded, hugging onto him tightly, still shaking. "Thank...thank you." She whispered, hugging onto him tighter. She truthfully wanted to get as far as she could away from the forest.

Dane smiles, glad Alexis was calming down a bit. He gave her another kiss before getting off her and dressing up. "So can u walk on your own?...or do u need me to carry you?" Dane asks.

Alexis blushed, looking down. "Can you um..." Alexis said, looking up at him. "Can you carry me?" She asked him, blushing even more, then looking down.

Dane smiles and carried the naked Alexis, knowing that she likes to be carried. They both headed to the car, ready to continue the ride home. He then noticed Alexis's fingernails, seeing it was barely showing. Dane was confused, wondering how Alexis was able to scratch her.

Dane puts Alexis on the front seat then Dane went back driving off to the road.

Alexis blushed, as she was picked up, and carried towards the car. She hugged Dane, until she let go when he put her in the passenger seat of his car. She curled into a ball on the seat, as they drove to Dane's house. She closed her eyes, and let her self drift off into sleep.

Soon enough Dane reached home, glad to be home. Dane parked and carried Alexis in the house. "Home sweet home" Dane said, walking inside and laid Alexis on the couch. "So..you hungry?" Dane asked Alexis

(so what is Alexis plan exactly?)

(I was thinking they would have sex once more, but this time she actually transforms into her wolf)

Alexis looked up at him, smiling softly. "That would be great." She told him, smiling. "I'm starving." She told him, blushing, she then thought for a second. "Um...but I would prefer not being completely naked for much longer." She said, blushing some. "Is there...like a clothes store around or...something..." She asked, blushing.

"Well I have some old shorts and t shirts you can borrow" Dane said blushing, warming some leftover KFC. He hoped that Alexis would stay for a bit longer than a day, tired of being alone. But it would be wrong to keep her here forever.

Alexis stood, and walked over to the kitchen. "That can work, until I can find a way to get some more clothes." Alexis told him, crossing her hands under her chest, holding up her breast slightly. "I can find a job or something." She told him, smiling softly. "But it'll be weird, I would have to borrow your clothes for a while."

Dane got the chicken ready and served some to Alexis. "Hehe I don't mind having a beautiful woman borrowing my clothes." Dane said blushing. He hoped he didn't go too far with the complements.

"Um...Do you think that... maybe before we eat burning hot chicken I can borrow some clothes?" Alexis asked, smiling, then she blushed harder, when he called her beautiful. "I rather not, you know, burn these babies." She said, smiling, and lifting her large breast, smiling, and blushing some more.

Dane blushes and lead her upstairs to his room. He got out short shorts and a t shirt that reads 'Canine Fancy'. "So..are these ok for you? I can look for more if you want" Dane asked Alexis. The shorts and the T shirt both looks like it could fit Alexis for the time being.

Alexis blushed wildly, seeing the shirt he was giving her. "Yeah, they will work." She said, then walked over to him, and grabbed the clothes. But before putting them on, she kissed him, pressing her lips against his, opening her mouth slightly.

Dane was surprised with the kiss, but didn't mind. He started kissing Alexis back as they both fell on the bed, with Dane caressing Alexis more and more, panting as he got hard again. "You're so irresistable.." Dane moaned out, still kissing her.

"I could say the same thing about you." Alexis told him, kissing him some more, before flipping him on his back, and taking off his shirt and pants, with his underwear. She then looked down at his swollen cock, and crawled down to meet it, licking it softly.

"Oohh...Mmm..yyess...lick it more..Mmm...soo..good.." Dane said, feeling his tip spewing out precum already as Alexis kept licking it.

Alexis smiled, then took the tip of the cock into her mouth, licking it, and sucking on it. She then smiled, as she took the whole cock into her mouth, gagging slightly, and winking up at him, before taking her mouth off of his dick to breath for a little bit, before taking the shaft into her mouth again.

Back
Top Bottom