Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lovely Werewolf (dando20 and zach74374 )

Kiry playfully frowned. "Oh, sir, your words hurt me! I offer you such a gift and all you do is disdain me!" She said playfully, then winked at him. "Well, there is one thing. I am tired of all those other males wanting to mate with me, so if you become my mate, then all of them will back off." Kiry told him, smiling. "Well, and the stench of that dog that's all over you would also help."

Dane sighed, feeling like she seems genuine enough. And having a werewolf and a kitsune as mates would be even more incredible. Dane turns to Alexis. "Alexis...what do you think?" Dane asks her. "I don't want to do something that upsets you."

Alexis growled at the Kitsune, then turned towards Dane, slightly confused. "I know it's normal for males to have multiple mates in all...well...maybe not for human's, but for wolves...but...if it makes you happy..." Alexis told him, looking down.

Dane sighed, glad Alexis was somewhat Ok with it. He just had to make sure the Kitsune doesn't pull a fast one. "OK..I just need to be sure you won't be upset." Dane then turned to Kiry. "Ok...I'll mate with you..and we'll see how it goes" Dane told the kitsune. He walks close to her, wondering if it was ok to touch her now.

Kiry smiled, and walked closer, tracing her fingers on his abs, before kissing him passionately, forcing her tongue into his mouth.

Dane moans, kissing Kiry back just as hard. He caresses the fox lady, rubbing her breasts and nipples hard before kissing her neck.

Kiry smiled, as he began to kiss her neck, and then she moved her hand down, lightly grabbing his penis, and beginning to rub it slowly.

Alexis looked away from the two, frowning. She then sighed, and turned away, heading towards Dane's and her's room.

"OOhh..mm...yyess...soo..good" Dane said, as he got even harder and harder as the kitsune rubbed his member more. "Mm..Kiry u..Mm...is..there...a..way to..show me your..Mmm....tail?" Dane moaned in bliss.

Kiry smiled, letting a single tail come out, she waved it, smiling. "Anything you want." She said, smirking. Before kissing him again, beginning to rub his penis a little more ruffly.

Alexis crawled into the bed, putting a pillow over her head so she couldn't hear anything.

"Oohh yeah..Mmm..soo..good..." Dane said enjoying the massaging of his penis. He returned the favor and rubbed Kiry's tail just as firm and rough. "Mmm..you like that, you lovely fox?" Dane said, lost in ecstatic arousal.

Back
Top Bottom