Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Search Thread (F/M, F/F, M/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iko

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
I already have a couple rps going right now and are only looking for maybe one or two more partners, ideally somebody who'd be willing to delve into more darker and taboo topics because I'm really craving one or two of those right now. ^^"

Starting off, here is a link to my F-List. If it appeals to you feel free to read on further.

What I'm generally looking for:
So basically what I'm looking for is a mature rp, duh. Although I say I want a mature one, what I'm really looking for is something complex and intriguing with a good plot and realistic characters, rather than sex driven or smut based story. I want to know why characters act they way they do, their emotions, thoughts, goals, etc. Thus I'd prefer if my partner has at least a basic grasp of the english language and writes around 2 to 5 paragraphs regularly. Writing only two paragraphs is understandable occasionally though less is not encouraged and one-liners are not exactly my cup of tea either. Though of course length isn't everything, quality over quantity. =)

Topics and Genders:
Now what kind of rp am I looking for exactly? I can do either f/f, f/m or m/m but I, generally speaking, prefer to take the more submissive role. I don't think this needs to be said, but just in case, while I prefer the more submissive role I don't really intend to play a helpless doormat. I usually try to depict my characters as realistically as possible and more often than not my character would either deny their submissive side or refuse to get intimate with anybody they don't deem worthy. But of course that always depends on the rp itself and its circumstances.

Also, in terms of actual kinks and such, I prefer darker and taboo stuff mostly. While I can do vanilla rps and cute romances, I usually don't enjoy them as much because, for me, rping is a way to explore the darker corners of my mind and I don' really want to simulate something I can just do in real life.

Pairings/Settings:
I more or less have plot ideas for any of these themes and pairings so if any of them catch your eye just let me know. =)

- Modern
- Historical
- Light Fantasy
- Drama
- Horror
- Slavery
- Grit
- Powerplay
- Poverty

- Master/Pet or Slave
- Father/Daughter or Son
- Teacher/Student
- Orphan/Caretaker
- Siblings
- Runaway/Rich Man
- Adventurer/Squire
- Elves
- Mad Scientist/Subject
- Superheroine/Villain
- Serial Killer/Obsessed Fan
- Celebrity/ Manipulative Manager or family
- Mental Disorders

Plots:

To be honest, while I do have a number of plotbunnies, especially for the pairings I listed above, I don't really feel like posting them all right now, maybe at a later time.

Fandoms:

- Song of Ice and Fire
- TLA or LOK
- Black Butler
- Star Wars (Not really particularly knowledgeable about it but I do like the setting)

That's about it actually, so to summarize:

Yes:
- Literate
- Dominant/Confident partner
- Plot-twists
- Character Development
- Dark/Taboo Topics (Ageplay, Violence, Abuse etc.)
- Either Gender

No:
- Smut-based
- One-liners/One paragraph
- Cybering
- Instant Message Rps

Would love to hear back from you guys. =)

Iko said:
I already have a couple rps going right now and are only looking for maybe one or two more partners, ideally somebody who'd be willing to delve into more darker and taboo topics because I'm really craving one or two of those right now. ^^"

Starting off, here is a link to my F-List. If it appeals to you feel free to read on further.

What I'm generally looking for:
So basically what I'm looking for is a mature rp, duh. Although I say I want a mature one, what I'm really looking for is something complex and intriguing with a good plot and realistic characters, rather than sex driven or smut based story. I want to know why characters act they way they do, their emotions, thoughts, goals, etc. Thus I'd prefer if my partner has at least a basic grasp of the english language and writes around 2 to 5 paragraphs regularly. Writing only two paragraphs is understandable occasionally though less is not encouraged and one-liners are not exactly my cup of tea either. Though of course length isn't everything, quality over quantity. =)

Topics and Genders:
Now what kind of rp am I looking for exactly? I can do either f/f, f/m or m/m but I, generally speaking, prefer to take the more submissive role. I don't think this needs to be said, but just in case, while I prefer the more submissive role I don't really intend to play a helpless doormat. I usually try to depict my characters as realistically as possible and more often than not my character would either deny their submissive side or refuse to get intimate with anybody they don't deem worthy. But of course that always depends on the rp itself and its circumstances.

Also, in terms of actual kinks and such, I prefer darker and taboo stuff mostly. While I can do vanilla rps and cute romances, I usually don't enjoy them as much because, for me, rping is a way to explore the darker corners of my mind and I don' really want to simulate something I can just do in real life.

Pairings/Settings:
I more or less have plot ideas for any of these themes and pairings so if any of them catch your eye just let me know. =)

- Modern
- Historical
- Light Fantasy
- Drama
- Horror
- Slavery
- Grit
- Powerplay
- Poverty

- Master/Pet or Slave
- Father/Daughter or Son
- Teacher/Student
- Orphan/Caretaker
- Siblings
- Runaway/Rich Man
- Adventurer/Squire
- Elves
- Mad Scientist/Subject
- Superheroine/Villain
- Serial Killer/Obsessed Fan
- Celebrity/ Manipulative Manager or family
- Mental Disorders

Plots:

To be honest, while I do have a number of plotbunnies, especially for the pairings I listed above, I don't really feel like posting them all right now, maybe at a later time.

Fandoms:

- Song of Ice and Fire
- TLA or LOK
- Black Butler
- Star Wars (Not really particularly knowledgeable about it but I do like the setting)

That's about it actually, so to summarize:

Yes:
- Literate
- Dominant/Confident partner
- Plot-twists
- Character Development
- Dark/Taboo Topics (Ageplay, Violence, Abuse etc.)
- Either Gender

No:
- Smut-based
- One-liners/One paragraph
- Cybering
- Instant Message Rps

Would love to hear back from you guys. =)

Happy to play more than oneRPat a time if you're not getting good responses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom