Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female looking for a partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this site, pretty much, but I'm not new to RPing.

Not looking for anything crazy right now, just some fun. I like RPing with newer men to RPing, call it a love of teaching. I can do lazy lit RPs, or experienced ones, but I'm kinda on low key mod, since I have a few of serious RPs started.

If you want to something super involved, just ask and we'll talk.

Please keep in mind I am a freshly single woman with a one year old to watch, an online school to attend, a job to find, and a life to try and fix, so I may not post all day everyday... also a reason I don't want to type too much.

Interests:

Incest - mainly father/daughter or brother/sister, but can do mother/son. Outside of that, I'm less inclined to say yes.
Beast RPs - I like wolves. I like men that turn into WOLVES. I am a fur, but Anthro RPs aren't my forte.
Teacher/ Student
Rich/Poor themes - A rich man finds a poor woman, or a rich woman finds a poor man, and decides to help them out... into a deal they'll never imagine.
Master/Slave - I'm not great at this, but I have a plot for this that I want to try out, and I'm interested. ((The Elder Scrolls related, long term RP. Only message if serious, and I'll only accept one partner... OR, if I like the idea of turning this into a group thing, I'll change this.))
Whoring - RPing as a whore. Anyone can "buy" her for a quickie RP
YOUNG - I know it's not popular, but I do like playing young characters. Can be innocent, or not...
Force/Rape - I have no idea why I like this, but I do.

Things I cant's do:

Water-sports
Scat
Main character (our RP characters) dying
Enlargement (I'm just not great at it)

If your interested, shoot me a message. I don't want to get overwhelmed though, so if I turn you down, it's not because I'm not interested, but because i have too many partners. I will message you as soon as I have an opening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom