Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female Looking for Kinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anntri

Moon
Sorry, no more Requests please right now I've been over whelmed with messages!
Hello! I'm Anntri, looking for some Guys to Roleplay with. (Girls playing guys is okay too)

PM Is Preferred
Kik: cathryntvrdik
YIM: cathryntvrdik

I'm VERY open minded and willing to do Almost ANYTHING. With 2 years of roleplay experience, as well as a very high reading and writing level (Meaning I'm very Literate, and expect Literate people please), I hope to have alot of replies. I also love DRAMA in a story, but don't require it.

I WILL require that you let me know if your ditching me, or leaving me for more then a few days. I understand we all have lives, but don't start a story with me and then leave... I know when someone is online, the Buddy list shows it.

Also, I'm a Sub, but can switch to Dom if i start as one in story, just be a very active sub, if you make me be the dominate in a story XD

Anyways, lets get down to business.... I have an F-List, So please refer to it first, on anything your not sure about.
And if it is underlined, its a fav​
Don't:
Fan-Fic
Extreme pain (Example, Fisting.)
Feet
Excessive blood

Do:
Realism
Rape
Incest (all kinds)
BDSM
Age play
Race play
Gangbang
SOME Zoophilia
Cheating
Even MxM

As for pairings, i do ANY kind. Here are a few common ones I do. (Cravings are in Blue)
Master/Slave (or pet)
Best Man/Bride

Daddy/Daughter
Brother/Sister
Teacher/Student
Boss/Employee
MaleSub/FemDom

So Anyways, please contact me by PM, Kik, or YIM. I'll answer to any of them, with in a few minutes unless I'm sleeping. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom