Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam knocked on his friend's house. He said "Hey, guess what! It arrived!".

They were given a change to beta test the game Virtuality, a highly anticipated Virtual Reality game. He was carrying a cardboard box, with all the stuff needed to play the game.

Kyle had been lounging on his couch, watching tv when he heard his friend's voice. He jumped off the couch, sprinting to the door. "Jeez," he said as he opened it and Adam burst in, box in hand. The headsets were state of the art. Kyle knew that much. He has done his research before he and Adam had agreed to split the cost and buy the game.

Adam walked inside, carrying the box. He opened it up, and behind all the packaging peanuts were 2 high-tech headsets. He says "Would you like to try it now?" as he put on his own headset. He sat on a chair, and reclined back in it. You really should be laying or at least sitting down while playing this game.

Kyle nodded, and took the other headset, attaching the neurotransmitters at the correct areas. He then lowered the glasses of the headset. "Hell yeah. Let's do this," Kyle said, and pressed the power button, the headset whirring into action, connecting to the game network.

Adam pressed the on button. Suddenly, the world around him disappeared, as if he had fallen asleep. He awoke in what looked like a changing room. The mirror in the room also worked as a touch screen. He started pushing some buttons on it, and altered his appearance a little (He made his hair a little darker, made his eyes a little bluer). He then selected his class (gunner) and then, suddenly, the room fell away to reveal himself in a grassland.

Kyle found himself in a changing room just like the one Adam found himself in, and decided to make his eyes gold (he had always found that cool), and kept his dark brown hair the same. He selected his class, a Knight, and the room began to dissolve, but not before a blaring noise rang in his ears. It was like nails on a chalkboard, and he opened his eyes (he hadn't noticed he'd closed them) to see a flashing message, nothing more. "ERROR." Then everything went black, and when he woke up, he was laying in the same field as Adam, out cold.

Adam notices a girl in leather armor appear right next to him. She's unconcious, though. He raises an eyebrow and asks "Are you ok?".

He moves over and tries to shake her awake. "Hello? Are you ok?" he says as he does so.

Kyle woke up to find himself being shaken by a guy, around his age. He pushes the guy off of him, and as he does, notices something's wrong. He stared at his chest, where two mounds now sat. He had breasts, and although he didn't know cup sizes, he had a feeling they were at least a C. He screamed. Well, she.

He saw the girl scream like, well, a girl. He took a few steps back and said "Hey, hey, ma'am! It's ok, I was just waking you up!".
He kneels down and offers a hand "I'm Adam, what's your name?"

Kyle screamed again, scooting backwards, her waist length hair swinging a bit. "Adam?!" she exclaimed, "It's fucking Kyle, you idiot!"

Adam pauses. He stares at her a bit. Actually, yeah. That looks a girl version of his friend Kyle. Actually, it was a little weird now.

He says "Kyle...wow, it really is you! I...Why did you pick a female character?" he teases a little. He doesn't realize it's an accident.

"You really think I did this on purpose? I was going to be a big muscular knight," she said, frowning a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom