Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stolen! (Jack Stalker and BethanUK)

Stolen!

As soon as he saw her, Mark Gibson knew that Anne Harrison was way too good for his son, Edward. He had ever had a lot of respect for the boy, until now, when the realisation that he may just have some of his fathers genes when it came to picking women, finally took root. Nevertheless his son was, unfortunately, going to have to take a back seat with this particular woman. He had no idea how far their relationship had progressed. Had his son fucked her? Was she the sort who was stringing him along to get a ring on her finger? It mattered little, because regardless of the situation, he knew that he was going to have to have her for himself. He didn't care if it meant that he would have to steal her away from his son, just to show her that an older man would be far better suited to wringing a desperate orgasmic moan from her lips and making her quiver from pleasure. He knew that she had to have his cock and his alone, in order to learn the difference between a boys cock and the hard, brutal and dedicated fucking that a man could provide her with.

He was captivated with her, drunk on the feelings of lust that her legs, thighs, ass, hips, tits and lips all created inside him when he looked at her. When his son flaked out of being able to collect her from some gym class, calling him to recruit him to pick her up as a favour, he knew that the opportunity to fuck her was upon him. The hard on he had, when he climbed into his station wagon, was almost painful. All he could think about was her flesh and the fact that, real soon, he would be sinking deep and hard into her flesh. He planned to wreck her body for any other cock but his. ruin her with a fucking that would have her skittering about, fobbing off his son while she scrambled to find a way to feel her boyfriends, fathers cock deep in her tight cunt again. He could give a fuck about the boy he was going to be cheating on, it didn't even matter that he was divorced himself, since cheating on his wife would simply have added a little extra to the thrill and the rush he was going to get when he finally forced open her legs and speared his cock deep into her yielding cunt.

Pulling up outside the gym he wasted no time raping her with his eyes, as he watched her standing there waiting for his arrival. Wearing some sprayed on spandex leggings that screamed 'rape me' was bad enough, but they would have been nothing without the perfect body that packed them out, that was squeezed into them in such a way that demanded attention and called out to be noticed and drooled over. He finally managed to tear his eyes away from her thighs and raise them to her face, putting on a genuine smile as he unlocked the side doors to the car. "Hi there Anne, Edwards away for the weekend. I guess he must have called you by now. He asked me to give you a ride." he said, patting the passenger seat. "Toss your things in the back and we'll get going." he told her. "You mind if I ask you a few questions? You know, fatherly stuff?" he asked as he prepared to set off, planning to invade her personal space to draw a seatbelt across her once she was inside the car.

The questions were going to be far from fatherly, however, mostly concerned with her flesh and her willingness to fuck. "Is your place free? Or should we head back to mine." he added almost casually, not expanding on what he meant by such a comment. Did she know how badly he wanted to fuck her? Could she tell from his looks, his tone, the massive rod in his pants? Did she know what she did to him, this close, where he could feel the heat of her body, smell her scent and almost taste the sweat glistening on her skin.

Anne was already fed up that Ed was going away with his mates for the weekend to play golf and get wrecked, but he had at least promised to pick her up from her gym class before he went. Now here was his dad waiting for her as he sneaks off early without even the courtesy of an apology. Yet another reason Anne was pissed off with him !

Not that she disliked Mark particularly but he was just one of those arrogant men who seemed to think he could have any woman he felt like. She easily understood why Ed's mum had had enough of the "business trips" he always seemed to be on and wondered why she had put up with Mark's ways for so long ?

She cursed that it had been so hot in the gym tonight and so was sweating, even though she was pretty fit. She wouldn't have cared if she was getting into Ed's old VW but she knew Mark's station wagon was his pride and joy.

"Hi Mark" she answered. "No, Ed didn't tell me you were picking me up. Typical of him really."

Anne threw her things in the back as asked and climbed up into the vehicle. "Damn" she thought "I can feel that I am getting his seat wet with my sweat". She made a mental note to wipe it down as she got out. Suddenly she felt a hand come across her, glancing across her breast to grab the seatbelt. Mark then pulled it down and secured the end in the fitting protruding from the floor. "That must have been an accident" she thought to herself after feeling Mark's hand against her. "I am more than capable of doing that for myself though. The arrogant pig."

If she was feeling a little uncomfortable already, Mark's first question confused and worried her more. Why would she want to go to his? All she wanted to do is get home and have a shower.

"You can just drop me at mine thanks Mark" Anne said as confidently as she could.

"Yeah, typical." he had quipped as he finished buckling her in and pulled away. He waited until they were underway, then he slid his free hand onto her thigh, leaving her in no doubt that it was no accident. "Yours it is then, we just need to stop at mine on the way." he gave a smirk, sliding his hand up to her crotch, his fingers easing around her thigh to squeeze at it as he kept one eye on the road and the other on her face. "I think my son has been fucking around with you, so to speak, for long enough. I can tell when a woman is pissed off with someone and its pretty clear to me that you need something that he obviously can't give you. Maybe he's incapable? I always thought there might have been a mix up at the hospital." he chuckled.

"Anyway, enough about Edward. Let's talk about you. Have you fucked him yet? Have you let him spread your legs and sink into your tight young cunt? Because I wouldn't want you to think that the way he fucks you is going to be anything like the way I do." he grinned, sliding his hand down between her legs and forcing his fingers in against her cunt. The tight spandex affording no protection as he slid his fingers along the folds of her cunt without a seconds pause. violating her through the flimsy fabric as though it were nothing, as though such touching were commonplace and ordinary.

"I've been thinking about fucking you for a long time Anne. Today's the day that it's going to happen. Edwards away, you're horny and pissed off and I'm ready to give you what you need, a good hard fucking from a man. Maybe you're used to telling Edward what to do, maybe you're used to taking shit from him or simply ignoring the fact that he doesn't seem to appreciate you. I could care less really. I'm not going to be asking you what you want. I'm here to take what I want, to give you what you need and to make you squirm and shudder and buck, as I give you the proper fucking that we both know you deserve." he hissed, "If you really want a shower you can get one at my place, it's closer and I've waited long enough to spread your legs. To be honest though I'm in two minds about whether to just pull into my garage and fuck you in the car, or across the hood. I mean seriously, wearing a pair of 'Rape me' leggings? Teasing my cock from the moment I showed up to give you a lift? What were you expecting Anne? For me to be some polite and civilised gentleman? I'm pretty fucking far from Edward. I want you and I'm having you. Understand?" he growled. His powerful arm pinned her in her seat as he toyed with her slit through her leggings, his eyes staring into hers as he pulled up at some lights. "Well, have you fucked my son? Or were you saving your tight little cunt for my cock, you teasing bitch?" he finished with a smirk.

Anne sat there opened mouthed as her boyfriend's dad started abusing his own son to the woman he lived with, whilst handling her like a piece of fruit at a supermarket.

Anne's family when she was growing up treated sex as some dirty little secret that no one mentioned or talked about. Her parents would even flick TV channels if a program came on that showed a man and a woman getting intimate when she was in the room. Consequently Anne's first knowledge of sex came from school sex education classes and fumblings with boys from her class. Yet here was this man, who was older than her own father, openly talking to her about it. More than that; talking about doing it with her.

Still unable to talk, Anne is shocked as Mark openly talks about her "Cunt". She was uncomfortable when she called it her pussy and here he was telling her it was a cunt. Not only telling her but touching it through her tight leggings too. There was something about the way he said that excited her rather than the times she had heard the word before and found it abhorrent. She tried to put that out of her mind.

"Oh god" she moaned to herself as Mark's fingers just caught the tip of her clitoris as he ran them up and down between her legs. What Mark was saying was true, Ed was useless in bed most of the time. What harm could it do if maybe she let Mark fuck her just this once? After all Ed was the one who put them in this situation.

Mark continued to talk about her cunt, his cock and fucking her, but Anne's mind was a blur, imagining what a real man was like in bed.
After a brief period of thought Anne decided she would succumb to Mark's desires, but she wasn't going to make it easy for him.

"I asked you a question Anne. A man expects to be answered when he asks someone a question, or perhaps this is your answer?" smirked Mark as he intensified the attention he was giving her cunt with his fingers. He twisted his hand about, grinding the heel of his palm into her mound, just above her clit, while his fingers stroked up and down her slit. He could feel her cunt flaps being forced apart by his actions, the folds splaying open beneath the flimsy leggings as he worked at her slit, forcing the material into the sot between her thighs as he violated her cunt through her spandex.

"Are you wet down there Anne? Are you thinking about how your soaking cunt is going to be stretched open when I force my cock into it? Maybe you've been thinking about that for a while, eh? Maybe messing about with Edward was just your way of getting closer to a real man, one who can fuck you the way you deserve to be fucked?" he growled. He kept up the pressure with his cunt hand as he steered through the traffic, the car occasionally passing close to another as it cruised up to a light and then pulled away. If he was concerned with the chance of anyone looking over to see what he was doing to Anne, he did not show it on his face. Only a wicked grin remained there as he toyed with her flesh through her leggings.

"I can tell from the way you're responding, as well as the look on your face, that you're a dirty little whore at heart, aren't you Anne? I bet you love the thought of cheating on that fuckwit you tied yourself to. I bet the thought of getting fucked by his father has made you soak your cunt many a time, hasn't it?" he demanded. "How many times have you reached down between those thighs and touched yourself, thinking about me?" he growled now, his hand suddenly moving up to her waist and stretching her leggings as he forced his hand down between material and flesh, fingertips seeking out her cunt, stroking along her flesh as he dug for her slit. "Answer me you nasty little slut. Tell me how fucking right I am. You can't deny it, your cunt is going to be telling me the truth as soon as I cram a few fingers into it." he told her with a cruel smirk.

Anne moaned inwardly as the rhythmic movement of Mark's fingers between her legs was starting to have an effect. Ed had never made her feel so sexually excited as she did right at this minute. She still resolved to make Mark work for what he (and she) wanted and she thought by ignoring his questions he might have second thoughts.

However suddenly Anne panicked as Mark deftly pushed his hand up and inside her leggings, his palm against her lower stomach. Her mind sharply back in focus catching Mark's final words "...your cunt is going to be telling me the truth as soon as I cram a few fingers into it." She knew it would be true. Her pussy, no sorry, her "cunt" was wetter than it had been in ages and as soon as Mark pushed his hand just a little lower he would know it too.

Anne resolved that she didn't want that, well not just yet anyway, so thought she would deflect Mark by answering his questions.

"Ok you win, just take your hand away and I will take part in your stupid quiz." Anne didn't for a second expect Mark to do as she had asked and there was part of her that didn't want him too.

"Ed and I have our ups and downs like every couple. To be honest he is a bit immature with the way he is with his mates. But then again I suppose there are things about me that wind him up." Anne gulped before continuing; she had never had anyone talk so openly and blatantly about sex.

"Ummm of course we have made love, why wouldn't we have? Our sex life is ok I suppose, I'm not sure what to compare it to." Anne laughed nervously as she realised that statement was going to come back to haunt her.

"I have never ever thought of you in a sexual way at all" Anne lied. "God you are way too old. Now take your hand out of my leggings and just drop me at mine."

Anne felt herself trembling as she said this, partly nerves for summoning up the courage to lie so, but partly her body was beginning to betray her.

Mark listened to Anne, driving his hand down further so that a finger and thumb splayed apart her cunt flaps, allowing his index and middle finger to sink into her gash, delving deep into her snatch as she sat next to him. His digits swallowed by her tight young cunt as he felt the raw heat and wetness of her cunny assault his flesh and burn his fingers as he abused her at will. "Take it away? I don't really think that you want me to take it away Anne, not unless I'm replacing it with my tongue or my cock. I know what you want you little bitch, you want attention. You want your nasty cock hungry cunt to be felt up, stretched and fucked." he growled in a slightly amused tone as he ignored her comments and drove his fingers into her vaginal tract, curling the back as he twisted his hand, stroking at the underside of her clit as he ground the heel of his palm into her mound.

"I'm not interested in the things that wind Edward up. He doesn't know what to do in that kind of situation, you're right. Too much of a dork." he chuckled, twisted and twirling his fingers deeper into her cunt, soaking her juice into his skin as he finger fucked her, her leggings tented out by his wrist and forearm as he dug away at her quim, burrowing into her and fucking her cunt with his fingers as though they were a surrogate cock. "Fuck. You feel so fucking hot, so tight, so fucking wet. You are a nasty little slut Anne, aren't you? You just sit there and let your boyfriends father fuck your cunt with his fingers, like you were some whore he picked up on a street corner? I have to say, I like it. It's a good attitude that is going to get your weeping slit pouring fuck juice down your legs and staining your wicked flesh with your own sin. Fuck, I am going to wreck that cock starved slot so bad." he smirked with a shake of his head.

The driveway of his nice suburban home beckoned, the garage door rising up in front of them as he stopped the wagon in front of it. "You let Edward fuck you? Shit, you must have been desperate. You'll have to stay away from Edward for a week, otherwise he'll know that someone else has been stretching your tiny cunt to destruction." he nodded to her, pausing to look out of the window at a neighbour busy spraying some bushes nearby on his own property. "You don't want to be dropped at your place Anne. I'm not too old either. I'm what dirty little fuck addicted whores like you call experienced, powerful and rich. All girls like older guys that they can call daddy while they spread their legs and get their cunts hammered, and the way that you're trembling and your weeping cunt is searing my fingers with your liquid sin, well, that tells me everything I need to know. I bet you can't fucking wait." he grinned, turning away from her to look out of the window.

"That Ed's girl?" asked the large balding man from next door. "I thought he was away." he said, apparently making conversation as he sprayed some flower bushes. Mark replied with a smug grin as he eased the Station wagon forward. "Yeah, I just picked up Anne here from the Gym. She's going to snag something she left round here, maybe get a shower before she heads home." Mark explained with a causal shrug as he worked her cunt with his fingers, drilling in and out of her slot, rotating his digits, letting her feel his knuckles as he ploughed her tightness wide. Then they were inside and the door to the garage was slowly closing behind them. He dragged his hand out of her pants, his fingers dripping wet, before he undid her buckle. "Get out and move around to the front of the car. Don't make me drag you there." he growled a he locked eyes with her. "I'm going to show you the difference between making love and fucking."

As soon as Anne felt Mark's hand move downwards and his fingers part her pussy lips she knew he had won. She knew that as he pushed his fingers inside her he would tell instantly how turned on she was and how everything she had just said was a lie. Mark was right, she did want him to fuck her; fuck her like she had never been fucked before.

Mark's fingers were driving in and out of Anne's cunt with ease as she was so wet, wet for him. He was right again, she was a nasty slut who didn't deserve Ed, letting his own father use her for his own pleasure. At this moment though all she could think about was the pleasure she was about to enjoy. Mark's comparison of her to a prostitute also hit a nerve. She had sometimes imagined herself on a street corner turning tricks whilst masturbating herself to orgasm and here Mark was implying she was acting like one now.

The station wagon pulled into Mark's drive with fingers still in Anne's sopping cunt. She was embarrassed beyond belief as Mark's neighbour stared at them as they drove in, feeling he would know immediately what was happening. Not only that Mark then engaged him in conversation whilst still finger fucking her. "Oh god I so need this man to take me." Anne groaned to herself, knowing that she wouldn't have to wait long until he did.

Mark pulled the car into the garage, the door closing automatically behind them. Anne gasped as her vagina was suddenly empty. When Mark told her to get out and move round to the front, she thought she knew what to expect.

Mark got out of the car. It appeared that Anne was having trouble hearing or reacting. Either way she was still sitting in the car as he walked around the rear and came up to the passenger side. The inside of the garage was spacious enough, with space next to them for another car which right now was out in the hands of Edward. The front of the car also nudged up against a wall of power tools and to the sides were some work benches and crates. He ignored everything as he opened the door, snapped her free of her seatbelt and dragged her out of the car. He kept a firm hard grip on her shoulders as she span her about as though she were nothing more than a rag doll.

He slammed her across the hood of the car, face down against the hot metal of the bonnet. His hands then immediately moved to her leggings, clawing and tearing at them. He seemed to become overcome with frustration at the pliability of the stretchy material for a moment, before he reached behind him to one of the work counters. Snatching up a blade he made a quick cut at the back of the waist, before grabbing at the material with both hands and casually tearing at it. The sound of shredding material filled the garage as he tore the leggings apart, leaving strands of the flimsy fabric dangling from her waist and knees as he tore open a gaping hole which exposed her ass and thighs all the way down to her calves.

Satisfied with his work he unzipped his pants and allowed his erection to spring forth, the bulbous head already dripping with pre cum. The juices smeared against her ass cheeks, as it slapped down heavilly against them as he moved to take hold of her hips. His powerful hands dragged her about effortlessly, tugging her in front of him as he slid his fingers to her buttocks, prying them apart as he spat on her slit, before shifting his hips to bring his cock head up against her cunt lips. He wasted no time in forcing the hard helm between her cunt folds, powering a stroke into her exposed spit soaked gash in a single brutal thrust, the entire length stretching her vaginal tract wide as he ploughed it into her. "Yessss." he groaned with a triumphant hiss. "What do you say now, you fucking slut? What do you say now that your boyfriends daddy has his cock buried in your nasty young cunt?" He forced his cock right in, hilting it within her narrow snatch and mashing his balls into her flesh as he buried himself deep in his sons girlfriend, finally laying his own claim on her tight clenching cunt.

Anne was lost in thought for just a few seconds, but clearly it was too long for Mark's patience. The car door swung open and suddenly he was pulling her from the vehicle and then forcing her over the bonnet. This was hardly some of that old-fashioned romance that she had read about.

The leggings that Anne had on were skin-tight and even she found them tricky to remove after a hard workout. "Mark in his highly aroused and impatient state will have no chance" she thought. This mistakenly led Anne to imagine that they could then go into the house, slip up to the bedroom and she would then undress herself for him. How wrong she was.

She felt a hard metal blade against the small of her back and suddenly the waistband of her leggings lost all its elasticity. In almost the same instant Mark tore open the backside of them and Anne could feel fresh air rushing around her private areas. She tried to get up but Mark had a strong hand holding her down over the hood. Anne's now bare ass cheeks felt Mark's pre-cum smearing across them as his rock-hard penis pushed against her.

Bizarrely Anne started thinking, "I bet Mark never calls it his penis. I bet it is always his cock." It was almost as if Anne was having an out of body experience; that the girl who was about to be violated by her boyfriends father wasn't Anne at all. She was merely there witnessing the whole thing. However she soon knew it was her body.

Anne felt something large pushing between her cunt lips, larger than Ed felt when they made love. Mark's thick cock then forced its way right inside her, with no effort by him to take his time or to see if she was ok. It was just fortunate that she was so wet she thought, though clearly Mark knew she was and had planned for it to be so. Anne let out a moan as his cock filled her for the first time, but knowing it wouldn't be the last.

Anne had by now worked out that when asked a question by Mark she should answer it. Between moans she replied, " oh god Mark so this is what a real man's cock feels like? You are right this is nothing like when Ed is inside me." After some more gasps and groans Anne went on, " Although it may be my cunt physically, you have just made it yours. Yours to do with what you want, when you want it."

Mark shoved his cock right to the hilt in Anne's cunt, then left it there as he listened to her begin to moan. The huge girth stretching her vaginal tract wide, while the enormous length and bulbous helm pierced deep into her cunny. The entire shaft roasting her insides with its heat as the veins pulsed and the whole massive tube of flesh bulged and seared away, almost causing the juices awash in her cunt to sizzle with its presence. "That's it Anne. Can you hear yourself moaning? Hell, you put up about as much resistance as some filthy slut out to lose her virginity on prom night. Everything I thought about you, well, it looks like I was right doesn't it?" he hissed.

He pulled back, sliding out of her and looking down at the stretched gash which strained to close behind him. Reaching down he rolled her onto her back, roughly cutting away what remained of her leggings with the blade, before tossing it behind him and taking a moment to admire her flesh. Then his hands were on her again, nails scratching at her flesh as he grasped her hips and dragged her into position, her dripping quim before his cock. "No point fucking you from behind, it could be anyone then, couldn't it? I want to see who you're fucking Anne. I want you to know it's me. I want you to admit to yourself that you are a cock teasing slut who has seduced her own loving boyfriends father. A whore who wanted to fuck an older man. A whore who couldn't wait to get her soaking cunt wrapped around his cock." he growled as he drove his erection back between the sopping flaps of her snatch.

With her bare ass cheeks on the hood, he stood still as she spoke. Then he began dragging her back and forth, onto and off of his cock as he fucked her. "That's right Anne. You've got the idea. Your cunt is mine, and so are you. I want to hear you say it, I want to hear you tell me what a nasty little cheating slut you are." he told her with a smirk, looking down into her eyes. "Now, show me your tits. Take off that jacket and top." he commanded. He moved his hands again, lifting her legs by the knees as he stood between them, sliding his hands down her calves to slip off her flats. "I want you naked, stripped down so I can feast on every fucking inch of you." he told her, "You look so fucking hot, fresh, gagging for it. Hell, I'm surprised you never made a move on me yourself. I guess you needed a man to show you your inner whore." he finished, cramming his cock back into her for a slow deep thrust, his cock so huge it tented her mound as it drove into her. "Hurry up." he added fiercely, his eyes blazing with depraved lust.

Anne knew she was beaten. First her body had betrayed her and now she had confessed how she felt to Mark.

Without complaint or protest she slipped off her jacket and let it fall to the floor. Anne then pulled her vest over her head leaving just her sports bra on; her nipples stiff, protruding through the soft material. She reached behind her and unclipped the back strap, before sliding the shoulder straps down her arms and off. All sense of embarrassment had gone. Anne was resigned to the fact that she was now Mark's fucktoy.

She could feel Mark's eyes burning as he stared at her naked flesh. Her shoulders. Her legs. Her flat stomach. Her breasts, sorry tits. and finally her cunt. Yes her soaking wet cunt that until just a few seconds before was impaled on Mark's enormous cock and she knew it would be again soon.

"Mark, my cunt is your cunt" Anne repeated. "I am your personal whore. Please use me as you see fit." just as Mark's shaft stretched her wide open again. As Mark fucked her harder her moans became louder, even more so as he twisted and pulled her erect nipples. She felt both pain and pleasure as his fingers abused her buds, making the blood rush to them.

As Anne began to approach orgasm, she knew that her life would never be the same again.

Back
Top Bottom