Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Gates of Sin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentigo

Planetoid
"We are each our own Devil, striving to make this Earth into our own Hell."

Welcome to my roleplay interests and concepts thread! Here will be listed a basic knowledge for those that are roleplaying with me, or seeking to, as well as interests that I have for roleplay, and different scene ideas that can be taken as given, or modified to see if the modification works.

Rules[/color]]
My Sexual Nature List
I'd ask that you make an attempt to respond to the roleplay at least once a day, preferably more. I'm going to say now that I may break this rule on occasion, as I have schooling and, through said schooling, acting that I attend to. This being said, if there is a period in which I do not reply and have not said something about it, I would ask that you do not get too cross with me, as it means that I have likely entered a final preparations or performance stage of acting, or have an important exam or project to work with, and will be able to start responding even more than before soon after.
I know that some people are going to prefer roleplaying on the threads and nothing else, however I must ask those people to become slightly flexible, as otherwise we are going to be unable to roleplay. Private Messages on this site are my primary method of roleplay, with Skype being secondary to this, Yahoo Instant Messenger after that, and finally Google Documents roleplay after that. Note that with the latter two, especially the final, I may not post as often as otherwise.
When it comes to grammar, I'm not asking you to become my English professor. I ask that you make it comprehensible enough, and in a way that does not have a painful view when reading. This being said, I'd ask that the standard storybook format be used, where action, exposition, and the like all fall outside of quotation marks, with spoken word falling in them. Should the need arise for thought or anything else that should be signified come up, italicizing it is normally my go-to suggestion.
My posting can be a bit uneven at times. There are some times where I'll be able to post with five or more paragraphs, normally these being times where I have a reason to be precisely descriptive, or times that I'm explaining heavy amounts of lore in the roleplay. Otherwise I will be posting one or two paragraphs, with the roleplay itself and the situation having an effect on length. I'm not going to judge you if the responding post is incredibly short, but would ask for at least a single full line in the message-view, which comes out to about two and a half lines in the default writing screen. I admit that I myself will not be able to cover that on rare times, but I cover what I feel appropriate for the scene. I would not try and put three adjectives to every noun and five adverbs to every verb, because it becomes rather ugly to read at such a point.
Now, perspective is something that a lot of people are dead set on. I tend to stay clear of second person, sheerly because I find it awkward to write with. I myself prefer first person because I find that it allows for a better connection with the scene, it allows the scene to be fleshed out more, and when it comes to the sexual aspect of scenes, it can be a bit more enticing. I am content with using third person as well, as it can also have its benefits, but normally it's not my preference. This being stated, I'm always glad to have the two players use different perspectives if there's an understanding all the same, and I'm glad to use first or third at my partners request.
This is a fairly simple-to-explain rule. If there is something wrong with the scene in your view, please inform me, regardless of if it's preference, plot, or anything else. It's far better to cut the root than let it grow into a bigger problem. That being said, if something occurs that makes you wish to drop the scene, please inform me, if not giving me a chance to change your mind as well.
Kinks[/color]]
My Sexual Fetish List
Biggest Turn-Ons[/color]]
My absolute and total largest fetish is that I have a breast partialism fetish. This isn't just saying something like I'm an 'ass guy' or 'tits guy', or any of that, but I will focus a good bit on that. That being said, bigger is, without a doubt, better in my mind, with DD to G being a range that I'd like you to at least try to be in. When it comes to titfucking, it is my favorite thing by far (bonus points if she licks the cum off her tits or another girl does, at the end of it).
When it comes to being vocal, I absolutely adore dirty talk. This is both in the dialogue of the characters, and in the written descriptions of what we're doing. Being as kinkily descriptive as possible as well as giving trashy language to the character is a huge plus. Dirty talk for me is going to be incredible degrading to your character, most of the time, as degradation is a big part of my sexual nature. In romantic scenes, anything said in sexual encounters can be taken as purely sexual, unless specified otherwise.
Clothing, or the lack thereof, is always important to sex. Using them is just as important. Strip-teasing and lap-dances are always incredibly sexy to me, especially if done descriptively. As for what I like seeing, when I want to see anything, is netting. I find net-clothing to be absolutely stunning when it comes to sex appeal. That being said, I have no complaints for either a girl wanting to just pull her skirt up to get fucked, or completely strip down.
BDSM is a stable to sexual scenes for me. You're going to be hard pressed to convince me to do a vanilla sex scene. When it comes to the axes of Master and Slave, Owner and Pet, Daddy and Daughter, Sadist and Masochist, Degrading and Degraded, and all the like, I tend to be the first- the ones that are the controlling, powerful, and 'higher' positions. Any of these can be included or excluded at the request of my partner, but they'll be, mostly, included at some level or another if not specified for.
Eagerness is something that I find adorable, and a big turn-on, for sex. A girl that literally begs to be fucked is one of the most incredibly sexually attractive things I can think of. Any aspect of a girl being outright eager to get fucked is as well.
Biggest Turn-Offs[/color]]
There is a very, very fine line between the different levels of furry and bestiality. It's a line I'd like to not cross. Normally with furry, I won't go past a bit of fur, ears, a tail, and the traits of the animal. You might be able to convince me to do a bit further than that, if you try. There is no way you're getting full animal, though.
Unless I am in a random mood to try this, it will be hard to get me to do a gang-bang scene of multiple males upon one girl. It will always be an absolute no in the case of a romantic scene, but if you're lucky you may be able to convince me to do it in a non-romantic scene. It may also help, in the latter case, to play multiple girls at the same time, but sometimes I'd be willing to focus on one girl with it.
Do not try to make me into the opposite role of any of the roles I listed in BDSM. That is one way to get me to want to rewind or redo a scene in a heartbeat. While you may, in easily the least likely turn on here, be able to get me to be submissive-and more of a playful submissive than actual one-you will not get me to be any of the rest.
I am very, very slowly becoming okay with the involvement of water sports, but do not try and push it. Where scat and vore are concerned, it's an absolute no. While there may be bloodshed if the scene leads up to it-especially with extreme, extreme sadism-there will be none of scat or vore.
This is a very general term to me. Effectively, start with the base meaning and you have part of it. More so than that, no attempt of nipple or anus play towards my character will I find tolerable. That is about as big a turn-off to me as it gets. Very, very passive nipple play I might be able to tolerate, but anything more, or anything anus-related, is an absolute no.

I'll come in and begin filling in a bunch of specific plots at a later date, however anyone interested in doing anything related to the following topics is free to PM me, and we can try to work up a scene:
-Fantasy
-Incest
...huh. Short list for now...well...just PM me if you have any roleplay ideas that fall under, or generally under, my rules and kinks! We can work something out.

With the scenes that will be listed here, you're going to pick a title that sounds interesting to you, and go with it. The idea is that it's a roulette style selection, as you don't know too much about what you're getting into.
  • Parlez-Vous Français?
  • A Flickering Light...
  • Archmage Apprentice
  • Son of the Afterlives
  • Son of Sin
  • -Captured Angel
  • -Dragged Above
  • -Allowed Freedom
  • Puppetmaster
  • Banished and Lost
  • Prince of the Skies
  • Paradise Lost: Fallen Archangel
  • Paradise Lost: End of Hell
  • Famine and Desire
  • Runaway Mage
  • The Prince's Scout
  • Son of Aetherium
  • Four Thieves
  • Forgotten Field
  • Revelations
  • Goddess and Thief
  • Sisters Past
  • The Foreign Elf
  • Transdimensional
  • Servent of the Servent
  • -Second Angel
  • College: Demigod
  • College: Warlord
  • Once Enemies...Now 'Allies'
  • Reincarnation of Souls
  • New Kingdom

• Here's a nice list of characters that are both original characters in general, and for fandoms, as well as physical descriptions and basic information for them. I prefer text description for my characters, but feel free to use or even request images.

Mojiretsu Uzumaki is a shinobi from Konohagakure, The Hidden Leaf Village, and is the son of the late, infamous Akatsuki rogue from Sunahagakure, Sasori of the Red Sand, and a woman from Konohagakure from the Uzumaki Clan. He was conceived after Sasori had the idea of indirect immortality through a child, seeing the natural life force of an Uzumaki to be the perfect mother for this idea, this occurring just before Sasori became a perfect human puppet. He was born a few years after the attack on Konohagakure by the Nine-Tailed Fox. Playing him as a Genin, up to the Chunin Exams, he would be fifteen as per requirements of the website. Playing him as a Chunin, he is between seventeen and twenty. Playing him as a Jonin, he is between twenty-one and twenty-four. Regardless of his rank he will have a number of puppets, but they grow more complex with higher ranks. As the child of a well known Puppet Master with almost unrivaled talent, he followed this style and began to learn the technique at an early age. As well as his skill with Puppetry, he also worked to learn Weapon Control techniques due to the natural sealing technique fluency of an Uzumaki, applying this as both part of his Puppetry, and a second fighting style. This being said, he has all but no knowledge of Genjutsu, with Ninjutsu holding high preference, and his Taijutsu experience limiting to weapon-based combat.
    As a Genin, Mojiretsu doesn't have the most threatening or outstanding appearance. He's rather short, standing about about five feet, seven inches tall. His skin isn't entirely pale or tanned either way. His eyes are a sea-green, with an electric blue ring around the green of them. His hair is jet black, and rather spiky with its shortness. He's about as muscular as you'd expect a shinobi of his age to be. He wears a standard Konohagakure uniform, a flak jacket baring the spiral-symbol that happens to correspond to his own clan, as well as blue leggings. On the back of his uniform is a single, large scroll, with eight more scrolls divided into fours on either side of the larger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom