Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

cella's thoughts and desires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!

Thanks for reading my tiny request thread...

First off, I'm open for PM, email or thread RP's. IM won't work for me.

Below are some of the story outlines which I have on my mind right now. Needless to say that I am always open for other possibilities.

Some pairings or plot twists I'd love to play:

- I am a female cop, and get corrupted by your character (M of F)
- Old and young (me)
- Any kind of truth of dare game
- Pet play
- Selfbondage going bad (where I get caught in a compromising position)

A bit of my worked out plot ideas

Blackmailed

A girl is bored at home, feeling naughty, she decides to go online and ends up in an adult chatroom. Where she gets persuaded to switch on her webcam, and take orders from the person(s) she is chatting with. A few days later, she receives an email with a link to a private website where she finds out her escapade has been recorded and posted online. As she is viewing the video, she receives another email, or IM, in which she is told to obey whoever is blackmailing her, or the video will go public.

--------------

The abandoned building

A curious young girl, gets into a bet with her best friend, to spend a night in a dark and deserted old prison in the middle of the woods. She is alone, and has to stay there for at least 12 hours. She starts exploring the building, but soon finds out the building is not abandoned.

From there, I have several different ideas:
- Her friend secretly followed her into the building, and waits for the right (or wrong) moment to take advantage of her.
- She finds out the building is being used as a secret lab, and she gets to endure all sorts of experiments, in the line of tentacle monsters, or other creatures
- She starts role playing herself, pretending she is a criminal, until at some point, she is discovered and the person catches her takes advantage of her and forces her to let him/her play along.

Things I am not interested in and are not open for discussion:
-vore
-scat
-underage
-mutilation
-death of main characters

As far as I can think of now, anything else is possible or at least open for discussion. Of course this may change in due time.

Anyway, just send me a PM if you're interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom