Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kinky military slut

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomthingslover1

Supernova
Every once in a while,
you get horny and crave something sexy and mind blowing,
And in those difficult times,
This thread is My SOS.

Recent craving! Medieval smut, Threesome, gang bang, lactation

Seeking Creative kinky Males who love gang bang
I want to work with this idea-

Viki Blushed as she self consciously tugged down at the tight mini skirt of her uniform. she was late and she knew that would already catch the attention of her unit if not for her appearance. her uniform was tight, selected by her lieutenant with an extra short skirt and tight top over her large round breasts. she had complained about the fit of her uniform in the past to him, since it revealed much of her legs, hugged her full hips and the curves of her nice juicy ass. of course when she complained her lieutenant gladly groped her firm ass and told told her she was wearing a standard female uniform, she just had an amazing body that her uniform was not designed to contain. he had fucked her hard that night, and warned her that any further complained around her uniform or even miswearing her uniform to better show off her assets and attract the attention of him or the male members of the unit would result in harder fucking as punishment. needless to say, Viki had spent every night since in her lieutenants quarters, biting the sheets, trying to mute her cries as he fucked her hard. Viki learned the hard way that she was a sexy girl and she couldn't escape it, and her unit went out of their way to remind her at every opportunity, groping her ass, or breasts, making her sit on their laps if her hips swayed or even raping her when they were out of ear should of anyone else. she wasn't even a good solider, they just wanted a piece of ass in the unit.

You play all the males.It would be consensual so she will enjoy most of the stuff.
I want extreme bondage, bestiality (optional), little bathroom control, kinky big toys and even being used as body to sate sick ideas.EX:Stuffing glass bottle in her cunt to see more clearly, stuffing ping pong balls as a dare to see how many she can take..be creative!I want lactation, (giving pills to induce it), and as much kinky you can get.Using her as a object.Ex-She is the beverage for the day! I also love man handling, kinky sex positions and also men always finding reasons to touch her.

Open to everything except blowjob and peeing on her and stuff like that.

The second idea I have is for medieval setting. A woman used by the king and all his soldiers. Or perhaps a doctor and nurse thingy.

Another idea is of doing anything with gang bang. Any pairing, incest or any taboo thing I am open to.Even farm setting!

Or any setting you can think of!

Some of the Many Favorite-
  • Lactation (Giving pills to induce
  • Bondage (Tie me up in as many sexual positions you want)
  • Unrealistic sizes (But not amazons)
  • Visual Aids
  • Sex Toys ( I love people who make ordinary things as sex toy like once i had a role player who stuffed MC 's cunt and ass with 24 ping pong balls and made her work or sticked a feather duster in her ass as tail)
  • Incest
  • Gang Bangs
  • Double penetration (Two guys entering her pussy, one guy in pussy and one in ass)
  • Special attention to nipples, breasts and cunt
  • Modification
  • Muscled Handsome Men
  • Electric toys
  • Forced clothes wearing (Like lingerie or costumes)
  • little pee control
  • Consensual, can also do non con

Won't do-
Blowjobs (cause of some bad experience)
Futa
Death
Excessive bathroom play-I don't mind a few but if you pee on me or do something involving feces then no​

I RP Via Threads and PM in third Person only

RE: ●•● Hardcore SMUT RP Ideas ●•● {NSF ₩} M ×F, F×F, Age Play, BDSM, Incest-Anything! !

Updated with new pic

RE: _Dark Pure Smut Ideas_:Bondage, Age play, Incest, BDSM, F×F &M×F: Anything You Want!★

I'm interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom