Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sissy/Sub looking for literate rp. Searching for Dom or sub (m x m, m x f, m x f x m)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antithesis

Meteorite
Hello, I am antithesis. I've decided to retool this particular request thread because I wasn't too pleased with the way it looked.

About Me
I've been roleplaying for a very long time now and, as such, have a pretty fair grasp on the English language and writing. That being said, I fully realize RP is supposed to be fun and don't get particularly hung up on it. If you try your best, I'll try mine. To that end, I prefer literate semi-to-multi para Rp.

I usually put out about 2-3 paragraphs, per post, but can restrict it to one or two for time's sake. I can, at the very least, post once a day (usually multiple times) Monday through Friday, but am rarely on during the weekend.

I adore smut, but like my dirty with a little bit of story. It doesn't have to be complex and I'm not saying that I never write for the purpose of sex, but my favorite Roleplays have been those with a story driving--if only in the background.

Dom/Sub Relationships (mxm, mxf, futa x m, futa x f, m x futa, futa x futa)
Medieval/Fantasy Settings
Steampunk/Cyberpunk Settings
Dom Futa x Sub Any
Submissive Femboy x Dom Male
Science Fiction

I'm a switch, with a lot of leaning towards submissive, but I really am open to anything.
My F-List

Favorite Ideas

The Mage and the Protector
A femboy/futa Mage is paired up with a Warrior of some sort. They're both adventurers and members of an adventurer's guild. They take jobs to slay monsters, hunt down powerful artifacts, etc. The female mages are more sought after than male because they are believed to be more powerful. In this world, magic is tantric and energy (MP) is determined by the amount of pent up sexual energy. It is generally assumed that female mages can operate indefinitely without cumming and can thus use magic for greater periods than males.

The Mage is attracted to the warrior and is putting himself and the team at risk by giving in to his desires...but they discover a new way to power the mage.

Mirror/Mirror
Two femboys (one experienced, the other new) get together. The first isn't sure where to begin or really if he wants to be a sissy, but the second offers to guide him through it and they end up having a lot of fun together.

Save the Queen
A superior/very dominant Queen (female or Futa) recruits a new knight and drags him along on a mystical quest to recover a sacred family heirloom. Along the way, she trains him as her bed slave and right hand.

Prince X Princess
A young spoiled prince meets the Princess (female, femboy or futa) he is about to marry and she feminizes and puts him in his place as her devoted follower.

Prince X Prince
When a King of a nearby Kingdom marries his mother, a spoiled prince finds himself at odds with his new elder stepbrother. The older prince is very dashing and delights in using his spoiled younger brother to fulfill his every desire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom