Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

erebor15

Moon
Hello,

I'm looking for someone to do a RP in a fantasy universe like for example world of warcraft game of throne or Lineage.
I'll looking for someone to play a female character but it can be either a girl or a boy behind it.

As for the story i have some ideas but i prefer to define them together with the person i do RP, so that the story and character are satisfying for both.

What i like in RP it's to do a normal roleplay with a real story.
Even if there might be some sex in it, sex is not the purpose of my roleplay.

For the RP i prefer short post, i think it's more interactive this way and i like to build the roleplay like a movie or a TV series.

If you're interested to try it or want to know more don't hesitate to reply to this post or send me a PM.

To add some information for the rp.
I'd like in the rp to involve a dark elf male and a female character that can be a dark elve or any other race.

The rp would be an adventure rp that would happen either in underdark and if the rp involve 2 dark elf that would be the story of a house gaining influence by eliminating other dark elf house.
If it imples another races, my character would be stuck in the surface and follow the other character for example as a prisoner.

If you're interested or want more informations, pm me or reply here.

To add some informations,

I'm open to rp in all kind of fantasy or sf universe (like for example post apocalyptic universe.)

I'm willing to have an interactive roleplay with short posts.
As for the story i'm open to discuss it with my partner, i can play either main character or side characters, the main character being played by the rp partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom